Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283094 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #3165 on: September 26, 2015, 04:19:51 pm »

"How would that even work in practice? A pantheon that cannot be left from?"

I'd leave the details to Zenny, seeing as anyone who says aye is essentially submitting to him.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: September 26, 2015, 04:20:02 pm »

All of those who accept Zenurion's authority over all gods, say aye.
NAY, I AM WITH ZENURION BECAUSE I AM ON THE SIDE THAT TENAT IS TRYING TO RIP OFF IN THE COPYRIGHT AGREEMENTS, BUT I DO NOT WANT HIM TO RULE ME DIRECTLY
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: September 26, 2015, 04:20:19 pm »

Ver begins to rub her head and breatges out slowly lets all just calm down if were gonna have a trial it needs to be fair
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: September 26, 2015, 04:21:45 pm »

"A lawsuit over whether or not one can actually sue another. I will say no more than that the playwrights are going to have a field day."
*Tenat emits a series of pure tones, probably laughter.*
>This Aspect fully agrees.

Ver begins to rub her head and breatges out slowly lets all just calm down if were gonna have a trial it needs to be fair
>This Aspect agrees.
NAY, I AM WITH ZENURION BECAUSE I AM ON THE SIDE THAT TENAT IS TRYING TO RIP OFF IN THE COPYRIGHT AGREEMENTS, BUT I DO NOT WANT HIM TO RULE ME DIRECTLY
>Exactly how is this Aspect attempting to rip you off?  This Aspect is supporting your project.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: September 26, 2015, 04:24:19 pm »

(Why why why why. Why. Why. Why. Just. Why.)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: September 26, 2015, 04:25:12 pm »

(Why why why why. Why. Why. Why. Just. Why.)
((*points at FArg and shrugs*))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: September 26, 2015, 04:25:21 pm »

snip

Zenurion facepalms.
Don't tell me you didn't made the link between the first lawsuit and your comment, please. It's not funny anymore, it's painful to hear your idiocy at this point...
*Sigh* Here we go again:
-The case of jurisdiction was a counter argument to one of the least important point. You're the one that went crazy over it.
-"THE TRIBUNAL IS BIAS!!11!!" Isn't evidence, it's a claim. Bring me one case of the Tribunal being biased in their judgment, just one. I created them to be unbiased and neutral, so you won't find any but go ahead and waste your time in a pointless investigation.
-This does not exclude the possibility of secret actions. Considering that they are your creation they cannot be considered less biased than my tribunal, if you really think it is biased (which it is not).
-Baseless claim that my tribunal is completely biased is not just a negative judgement, it's a demonstrable lie made to make them loose their credibility.

Wait... What? How? Why? What? What?
How does your f***** up mind even work??? How did you... no, you're obviously trolling. There's no way you are so disconnected from reality.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: September 26, 2015, 04:26:40 pm »

'WHY! WHY! WHY DO WE NEED COPYRIGHT?"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: September 26, 2015, 04:28:39 pm »

'WHY! WHY! WHY DO WE NEED COPYRIGHT?"

This. This is why we need copyrights:
*shrug*

I'll 'copyright' the disease resistant version, then, and a disease designed to cause the nanobots to go haywire and fight the healthy ones, spreading the disease, until it can't maintain coherency, then destroying each other and all remaining nanobots.

FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: September 26, 2015, 04:29:32 pm »

How does your f***** up mind even work??? How did you... no, you're obviously trolling. There's no way you are so disconnected from reality.

Veles laughs. Hard.

Says...  says the one who hahahaHAHAhas created... a courtroom to enforce... hohoh-all the laws we don't actually have. BWAHAHAHA
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: September 26, 2015, 04:30:12 pm »

"Yep! They totally can't do that with laws!"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: September 26, 2015, 04:31:15 pm »

Veles laughs. Hard.

Says...  says the one who hahahaHAHAhas created... a courtroom to enforce... hohoh-all the laws we don't actually have. BWAHAHAHA
ACTUALLY IT WOULD SEEM TO BE TO DECIDE ARGUMENTS BEFORE THEY BECOME WARS
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: September 26, 2015, 04:32:03 pm »

Not with Zenny in charge, thanks.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: September 26, 2015, 04:32:20 pm »

snip

Zenurion facepalms.
Don't tell me you didn't made the link between the first lawsuit and your comment, please. It's not funny anymore, it's painful to hear your idiocy at this point...
*Sigh* Here we go again:
-The case of jurisdiction was a counter argument to one of the least important point. You're the one that went crazy over it.
-"THE TRIBUNAL IS BIAS!!11!!" Isn't evidence, it's a claim. Bring me one case of the Tribunal being biased in their judgment, just one. I created them to be unbiased and neutral, so you won't find any but go ahead and waste your time in a pointless investigation.
-This does not exclude the possibility of secret actions. Considering that they are your creation they cannot be considered less biased than my tribunal, if you really think it is biased (which it is not).
-Baseless claim that my tribunal is completely biased is not just a negative judgement, it's a demonstrable lie made to make them loose their credibility.

>Either way, the comment should be registered into the record, as is standard procedure.
>This Aspect has supplied evidence that in this case, the Tribunal may be biased.  Assertion of ownership on your part, for one, implies control.
>This Aspect does not dispute their general impartiality but does dispute their impartiality in this particular situation.
>This Aspect requests that you follow the same procedure and investigate the Witnesses for any shown bias or potential bias.
Sigtext

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: September 26, 2015, 04:33:02 pm »

"Zenny would kill the good guys, force a godslaying weapon to be made, and kill the other gods if he was in charge!
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 246