Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283117 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]
« Reply #3285 on: September 27, 2015, 03:16:25 pm »

"Of coursa ya could try ta stop me 'gain, but dat would prolly just end up like dis, wouldn't it?"
>This Aspect queries whether you truly believe you could survive multiple gods attacking you, personally.

The Don blows from his cigar again, putting it firmly in his left hand as he speaks.

"I could. I ya din' have a God killin' weapon, ya couldn' kill me. If ya did, den da mob 'justice' da gods love would be on my side, an' I would get an army of em ta show up an arrest da guys tryin'. Den dey would be locked up foreva like da Alpha pantheon. We really need ta decide when dat punishment ends."

"Would it though? Thats 6 Sworn, vs 12 other gods. I am guessing 4 or 5 will side with us. So, thats 9 or 10 vs 8 or 9. We'd have the advantage.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: September 27, 2015, 03:19:50 pm »

>Not to mention that we are not going behind the Council's back.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: September 27, 2015, 03:22:18 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

I... failed.
Si starts dimly burning (E'lement K'ruppt).
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: September 27, 2015, 03:23:12 pm »

>Propose that War Crimes judgments be enforced over all combatants.
Oppose. No Pantheon should have jurisdiction over non-members. On the other hand, rules should only protect those who follow them.
>No mindripping enemy combatants or civilians.
Oppose. Too vague.
>This Aspect requests any amendments you would make, then.
"Psychology is a strange subject in that very few things in it can be defined exactly enough for a legal context. I do not see a workable amendment."
>No weaponizing the sun or stars.
Oppose, with proposed amendment: "No using the sun or stars or the direct, unchanged energy produced by them as a weapon." Solar panels and such are pretty okay, even if they're powering a weapon.
>...This does not appear to substantially change the content.
"It makes the law more specific. With the amendment, use of fusion energy itself is not banned, only its use as a weapon of mass destruction. "

Edit:
I... failed.
"Please do not commit suicide. The Arcane Entente still needs you."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3289 on: September 27, 2015, 03:26:03 pm »

"Would it though? Thats 6 Sworn, vs 12 other gods. I am guessing 4 or 5 will side with us. So, thats 9 or 10 vs 8 or 9. We'd have the advantage.

"I ain't seen two of da sworn in foreva. Besides, each an' every memba of da Sworn had some kinda lobotomy ta insure dey was as stupid as da bricks dat make up der leada. I ain't afraida dem. Even if it came down ta a fight between everybody, I only had ta take down whoeva got da godkillin' weapon, den our side would win. An' a city can't fight, so ya really only got three membas helpin' out. Three membas who don' know how ta throw a punch."

Don Gio takes another breath of smoke.

"So ya jus' threatened ta kill me in front a everyone den? Interestin' dat ya tink everyone would go along wit it."

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

I... failed.

"We really need ta make a Godly suicide watch er helpline er somethin'. Startin' ta get ta be a real problem."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: September 27, 2015, 03:27:31 pm »

"Ha! Oh don, really. Who would help you. Who is on your team? The brain?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: September 27, 2015, 03:28:42 pm »

I AM WITH HIM, THAT IS ONE STATEMENT I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: September 27, 2015, 03:29:47 pm »

"Dunno. If ya tried somethin' dat stupid, da guys who showed up ta bash da Alpha pantheon would prolly show up again, if jus' ta get rid of somethin' dangerous ta dem."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: September 27, 2015, 03:30:15 pm »

This Aspect further proposes that a general slate of War Crimes proposals be put forward. 
Support, though it should be noted that these won't apply to those not members of the Council, bringing them neither protection nor punishment.
Oppose. If you get to propose laws that affect non council members I get to vote on them.

"Of coursa ya could try ta stop me 'gain, but dat would prolly just end up like dis, wouldn't it?"
>This Aspect queries whether you truly believe you could survive multiple gods attacking you, personally.

The Don blows from his cigar again, putting it firmly in his left hand as he speaks.

"I could. I ya din' have a God killin' weapon, ya couldn' kill me. If ya did, den da mob 'justice' da gods love would be on my side, an' I would get an army of em ta show up an arrest da guys tryin'. Den dey would be locked up foreva like da Alpha pantheon. We really need ta decide when dat punishment ends."

Oh hello Isgon, it's been a while...

...So everyone's fine with the sworn (a.k.a Zhin, it's pretty obvious that every of his slave gods have been lobotomized at this point) proclaiming themselves kings of the entire universe, above all laws?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: September 27, 2015, 03:32:52 pm »

This Aspect further proposes that a general slate of War Crimes proposals be put forward. 
Support, though it should be noted that these won't apply to those not members of the Council, bringing them neither protection nor punishment.
Oppose. If you get to propose laws that affect non council members I get to vote on them.

Oh hello Isgon, it's been a while...

...So everyone's fine with the sworn (a.k.a Zhin, it's pretty obvious that every of his slave gods have been lobotomized at this point) proclaiming themselves kings of the entire universe, above all laws?

"Hello my old friend"

"Oh sorry." Nogis pulls an isgon chip from his leg. "Anywho, Zenurion. Its you, Dah Don, and Teh Brain. Honestly, Zenurion, you wouldn't know intelligence if it smacked you in the face"

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: September 27, 2015, 03:33:03 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

"Damn you."
Si uses 10 Flux to burn the Corpse Club.
"Y-you're... picking, fights. Y-yet, act... surprised, when you... get them.
I-I'm... just, acting... within, my sphere. N-nature... is cruel.
Hehehe.
"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: September 27, 2015, 03:35:13 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

I... failed.
>Si.  Control yourself.  You did nothing wrong.  The Don, however, did things wrong and we are attempting to punish him for that.

"I ain't seen two of da sworn in foreva. Besides, each an' every memba of da Sworn had some kinda lobotomy ta insure dey was as stupid as da bricks dat make up der leada. I ain't afraida dem. Even if it came down ta a fight between everybody, I only had ta take down whoeva got da godkillin' weapon, den our side would win. An' a city can't fight, so ya really only got three membas helpin' out. Three membas who don' know how ta throw a punch."

"So ya jus' threatened ta kill me in front a everyone den? Interestin' dat ya tink everyone would go along wit it."

"We really need ta make a Godly suicide watch er helpline er somethin'. Startin' ta get ta be a real problem."
>This Aspect did not threaten to kill anyone.  This Aspect merely stated that should the decision be reached to propose killing someone, it will most likely be a Council matter (minus the person who would be so disposed of), as opposed to a pantheonic matter.

"Dunno. If ya tried somethin' dat stupid, da guys who showed up ta bash da Alpha pantheon would prolly show up again, if jus' ta get rid of somethin' dangerous ta dem."
>This Aspect wishes to draw your attention to the people who originally helped bash the Alpha Pantheon.  Note how many of them were recently opposed to you.
I AM WITH HIM, THAT IS ONE STATEMENT I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE
>That is your decision but I do not advise it.
>As for the assertion that the Sworn follow Zhin as a unit, this Aspect wishes to indicate that this Aspect originally pressed for a response to the Don's aggression, and has disagreed with Zhin on issues before.  Further, this Aspect notes that the administration of War Crimes judgments would necessarily fall to the entire Council.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: September 27, 2015, 03:36:41 pm »

Nogis uses 4 flux to remove the small intestine of Zenurion. He then creates an artificial small intestine where the old one was. "Now, Zenurion, time to make an artifact that represents you!" Nogis creates a violin that when played makes the target audience loose their intelligence.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: September 27, 2015, 03:39:25 pm »

Nogis uses 4 flux to remove the small intestine of Zenurion. He then creates an artificial small intestine where the old one was. "Now, Zenurion, time to make an artifact that represents you!" Nogis creates a violin that when played makes the target audience loose their intelligence.
((Dude, that sort of thing has already been tried. It didn't happen when crazyabe did it, it wont happen when you do it.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: September 27, 2015, 03:39:40 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

"Damn you."
Si uses 10 Flux to burn the Corpse Club.
"Y-you're... picking, fights. Y-yet, act... surprised, when you... get them.
I-I'm... just, acting... within, my sphere. N-nature... is cruel.
Hehehe.
"

"Its da fate of nature ta be wiped out by da hand of man. Ya will realize dis one day."

The Don quickly modifies the Corpse Club so that its inhabitants are unaffected by the flames, and modifies its structure so that it may stand even while burning. He puts a new sign out "The Hottest Club Ever!" over the old one. He then walks back to his seat and lights his cigar using the flames.

"Mista Lobotomized Aspect, ya know dat dey would turn on ya in an instant if ya tried somethin' stupid. Ya shouldn't tink dat just cuz dey helped ya out in one case dey would help ya out in any case. If this pile o' applesauce is da representation o' technology, I fear for da future of da poor mortals."

Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 246