Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284383 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]
« Reply #3300 on: September 27, 2015, 03:41:23 pm »

This Aspect further proposes that a general slate of War Crimes proposals be put forward. 
Support, though it should be noted that these won't apply to those not members of the Council, bringing them neither protection nor punishment.
>Propose that War Crimes judgments be enforced over all combatants.
Oppose. If you get to propose laws that affect non council members I get to vote on them.

"Of coursa ya could try ta stop me 'gain, but dat would prolly just end up like dis, wouldn't it?"
>This Aspect queries whether you truly believe you could survive multiple gods attacking you, personally.

The Don blows from his cigar again, putting it firmly in his left hand as he speaks.

"I could. I ya din' have a God killin' weapon, ya couldn' kill me. If ya did, den da mob 'justice' da gods love would be on my side, an' I would get an army of em ta show up an arrest da guys tryin'. Den dey would be locked up foreva like da Alpha pantheon. We really need ta decide when dat punishment ends."

"Would it though? Thats 6 Sworn, vs 12 other gods. I am guessing 4 or 5 will side with us. So, thats 9 or 10 vs 8 or 9. We'd have the advantage.
Oh hello Isgon, it's been a while...

...So everyone's fine with the sworn (a.k.a Zhin, it's pretty obvious that every of his slave gods have been lobotomized at this point) proclaiming themselves kings of the entire universe, above all laws?

"Hello my old friend"

"Oh sorry." Nogis pulls an isgon chip from his leg. "Anywho, Zenurion. Its you, Dah Don, and Teh Brain. Honestly, Zenurion, you wouldn't know intelligence if it smacked you in the face"

Zenurion burst into laughter.
Yes, keep believing that. Of course it's true, I am a very lonely and stupid god after all.

...Also nice to see you joining the dark side, Si. I'm glad you realized the advantages of our philosophy.

Nogis uses 4 flux to remove the small intestine of Zenurion. He then creates an artificial small intestine where the old one was. "Now, Zenurion, time to make an artifact that represents you!" Nogis creates a violin that when played makes the target audience loose their intelligence.
Zenurion use as much flux as needed to brutally rip Nogis' arm off as he is about to perform this, preventing him from doing his action and harming him.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: September 27, 2015, 03:41:40 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

"Damn you."
Si uses 10 Flux to burn the Corpse Club.
"Y-you're... picking, fights. Y-yet, act... surprised, when you... get them.
I-I'm... just, acting... within, my sphere. N-nature... is cruel.
Hehehe.
"

"Its da fate of nature ta be wiped out by da hand of man. Ya will realize dis one day."

The Don quickly modifies the Corpse Club so that its inhabitants are unaffected by the flames, and modifies its structure so that it may stand even while burning. He puts a new sign out "The Hottest Club Ever!" over the old one. He then walks back to his seat and lights his cigar using the flames.

"Mista Lobotomized Aspect, ya know dat dey would turn on ya in an instant if ya tried somethin' stupid. Ya shouldn't tink dat just cuz dey helped ya out in one case dey would help ya out in any case. If this pile o' applesauce is da representation o' technology, I fear for da future of da poor mortals."

The over brain enters, smoking a cigar WELL THAT SIGN IS VARY ACCURATE 
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: September 27, 2015, 03:43:13 pm »

"Ever have that feeling of recklessness? Nogis pulls another Isgon shard from himself."Sorry guys! Anyway Nogis uses 4 flux to rip out one of Zenurions intestines. With his mind. "Eye for an eye buddy!" Sorry! Sorry!" Nogis pulls another shard off of himself. "These things are a dime a dozen!"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: September 27, 2015, 03:45:00 pm »

Oops.  It appears that the Corpse Club's hasty structural modifications have started falling apart, most likely due to said haste.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: September 27, 2015, 03:45:26 pm »

"Ever have that feeling of recklessness? Nogis pulls another Isgon shard from himself."Sorry guys! Anyway Nogis uses 4 flux to rip out one of Zenurions intestines. With his mind. "Eye for an eye buddy!" Sorry! Sorry!" Nogis pulls another shard off of himself. "These things are a dime a dozen!"
"Careful you don't pull yourself apart there Isgon. I mean, you are just Isgon shards in a papyrus mache shell painted over with a new Nogis brandname apparently"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: September 27, 2015, 03:46:34 pm »

"SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU! NONE OF THOSE ARGUING ARE SMART ENOUGH TO EVADE THE TWISTED CHAOTIC LOGIC OF THE DEVIL AND THE DON. SO JUST SHUT UP ALREADY."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: September 27, 2015, 03:47:42 pm »

The over brain enters, smoking a cigar WELL THAT SIGN IS VARY ACCURATE 

"Yeah, so was da other one. Ya ain't my followa an' ya ain't dead."

The Don points to the "Invitation Only" sign still near the door and pushes the OVER BRAIN out of the burning club.

Oops.  It appears that the Corpse Club's hasty structural modifications have started falling apart, most likely due to said haste.

Any damage can be repaired instantly and without notice or hassle on the Don's part, being his afterlife, and he continues to sit in place and smoke (in more ways then one.)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: September 27, 2015, 03:47:44 pm »

HEY WE ARE ALL SHOUTING STUPID STUFF! I CAN DO THAT TOO! ZENURION IS A COOL GUY! THE DON DOESNT HAVE A DEGREE IN BULLCRAP! I AM ISGON! SEE! WE CAN ALL SHOUT FALSE STUFF!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: September 27, 2015, 03:48:41 pm »

*Sigh*. Didn't I tell you to get another examination if more symptoms started to appear?
As Zenurion say this, he uses enough flux to overload Nogis' senses with pain, preventing him to attack once again.

"SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU! NONE OF THOSE ARGUING ARE SMART ENOUGH TO EVADE THE TWISTED CHAOTIC LOGIC OF THE DEVIL AND THE DON. SO JUST SHUT UP ALREADY."
Oh, so now it's official that you are Zhin's new slave puppet? I mean I already knew that, hence why I gave you a non-answer when you tried to find my motivation in the war as requested by your dear master.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 03:51:56 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: September 27, 2015, 03:51:14 pm »

Any damage can be repaired instantly and without notice or hassle on the Don's part, being his afterlife, and he continues to sit in place and smoke (in more ways then one.)
Continue believing that.  Sure.
((But seriously, if you don't know it's happening (and it seems his attention is rather focused?) he wouldn't know to stop it.))
Tenat installs a brief entanglement effect on Zenurion so he feels the pain he just wracked Nogis with.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: September 27, 2015, 03:54:41 pm »

((But seriously, if you don't know it's happening (and it seems his attention is rather focused?) he wouldn't know to stop it.))

((Afterlives can be repaired with a single thought. And you aren't even using flux. You could level it every nanosecond and the Don could repair it a thousand times as fast, for free. He knows every inch of his afterlife, after all, and he controls every non-atom in it like it was his own hand.))

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: September 27, 2015, 03:55:29 pm »

Itia shall begin collecting as many of the shards as she can an places them on her necklace.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: September 27, 2015, 03:59:40 pm »

((Afterlives can be repaired with a single thought. And you aren't even using flux. You could level it every nanosecond and the Don could repair it a thousand times as fast, for free. He knows every inch of his afterlife, after all, and he controls every non-atom in it like it was his own hand.))
((You do realize that that is entirely speculative till Word of KJP says otherwise?))
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: September 27, 2015, 04:01:30 pm »

((You do realize that that is entirely speculative till Word of KJP says otherwise?))

((The hypocrisy of that statement is astounding  :P.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: September 27, 2015, 04:02:30 pm »

Hey Don why i might think overbrain is preety awsome i am certainly. Agasint you if it comes down to it my morality woudent have any other way
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 246