Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283099 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]
« Reply #3375 on: September 27, 2015, 05:46:53 pm »

I don't. Intend to force them i just intend to recommend it i wouldn't. Force them even though it's. The best choice they can make!
>*a series of ringing tones emanates from Tenat, clearly indicating heavy laughter*.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: September 27, 2015, 05:47:39 pm »

Whats so funny im preety neutral in this whole thing all my creations are nice and they will have a home underground everything someone could ask for!?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: September 27, 2015, 05:49:00 pm »

Whats so funny im preety neutral in this whole thing all my creations are nice and they will have a home underground everything someone could ask for!?

"Like I said, if ya want em, send some missionaries er somethin' ta tell em dat."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: September 27, 2015, 05:51:02 pm »

>*a series of ringing tones emanates from Tenat, clearly indicating heavy laughter*.
Tenat calms down a bit.
>No one is safe in this universe.  That's not how it works, sadly.  Further, this Aspect does note that one would have to convert followers from Si's group.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: September 27, 2015, 05:53:54 pm »

"Like I said, if ya want em, send some missionaries er somethin' ta tell em dat."
CONSIDERING THAT THE KA'RUPT LAND MAY FALL INTO ITSELF, THIS MAY BE THE BEST IDEA, WHO KNOWS WHAT SI SET UP FOR WHEN SHE DIED? OR WHAT NECESSARY ENCHANTMENTS WILL FAIL NOW THAT SHE HAS DIED
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: September 27, 2015, 05:54:24 pm »

Fine i will convert them myselfVir ascends down to their location and tells them thisHello your god has died i am sorry that i have to tell you this but if you wish i will provide you shelter from the gods that would wish to harm youVer leads any who choose to follow to the dungeon and leads them safetly to the second floor of the dungeon where my mimics live

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: September 27, 2015, 05:55:35 pm »

Tenat shall do all necessary work to prevent the cessation of ontological inertia.
Tenat shall further appear around all work sites and testify mutely to the fact that she is working to actively save all of them from the results of the blast.
Portals shall open, crystal-framed, to areas near Crystallum settlements, for use in migration away from any damage to the land.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 06:01:02 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: September 27, 2015, 05:56:17 pm »

Fine i will convert them myselfVir ascends down to their location and tells them thisHello your god has died i am sorry that i have to tell you this but if you wish i will provide you shelter from the gods that would wish to harm youVer leads any who choose to follow to the dungeon and leads them safetly to the second floor of the dungeon where my mimics live
((Vir may be surprised to see there being more Sisska there than she saw previously.
Also, the new ones are quite a bit taller than those she saw earlier.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: September 27, 2015, 05:57:48 pm »

((Vir may be surprised to see there being more Sisska there than she saw previously.
((Did you create God Hating Sisska, Who will try and Rip Ver Limb From Limb?))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: September 27, 2015, 05:59:08 pm »

(Vir can change into a dragon im not worried)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: September 27, 2015, 05:59:17 pm »

((I'm not that kind of player. It's just that there's a race, the 3rd Sisska, the Skarati, which are undetectable by gods, and incapable of worship.
So you only detect them with your normal senses.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: September 27, 2015, 06:01:44 pm »

(Vir will still try and help them)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: September 27, 2015, 06:01:51 pm »

((I'm not that kind of player. It's just that there's a race, the 3rd Sisska, the Skarati, which are undetectable by gods, and incapable of worship.
((Considering that I moved the Dragon Construction Site into the Ka'rupt land, I think Ver would have noticed them))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: September 27, 2015, 06:04:28 pm »

((Considering that I moved the Dragon Construction Site into the Ka'rupt land, I think Ver would have noticed them))
((Considering there's very few Sisska in the K'ruppt Land, and that they've likely solely focused on dragon making. I doubt that.
Si made a point of making them all outside the K'ruppt Land. The only ones there, are the lost souls made physical due to the pillars.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: September 27, 2015, 06:05:05 pm »

((Ahem.  K'ruppt.  Please spell the fictional magic right.))
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 246