Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284310 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]
« Reply #3630 on: October 02, 2015, 02:31:48 pm »

The sick dog play is banned in the lands of Itia.

"I WOULD PREFER IF YOU DID NOT USE MY RACES IN YOUR EXPERIMENT PLEASE"

Liston to prayers.
"It's like you don't even care for your followers! How are they supposed to amuse themselves!"

Spoiler: prayer response (click to show/hide)
Morthan uses up to 5 F to release as many thannels and humans from quarantine as possible. He'll also specifically tell it was him who released them, and they should be grateful.

EDIT: Morthan creates 0.2E worth of Sage Skulls and spreads them over all worlds (KJP edition, 2.6/10000, ~769)
"MY FOLLOWERS ARE NOT SADISTIC LIKE YOUR FOLLOWERS"
"ALSO PLEASE STOP MESSING WITH THE FIRST PANTHEONS HUMANS"
"EVERY GOD ATTACKING THEM WHILE MY PATHEON MEMBERS ARE LOCKED AWAY IS ALREADY CAUSING ENOUGH OF A HEADACHE"

Spoiler: Prayers (click to show/hide)
"I am not messing with them in any way. I'm merely releasing my own children and saving the humans locked up with them"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: October 02, 2015, 02:38:37 pm »

>This Aspect thinks that the Thannels had...Reasons to be quarantined and requests that they not be released until said issues are resolved.
>This Aspect was further unaware of any lockdown on humans.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: October 02, 2015, 03:08:06 pm »

>This Aspect thinks that the Thannels had...Reasons to be quarantined and requests that they not be released until said issues are resolved.

"Everyone is being quarantined when they hit the age of 49, and both me and Eid have received multiple complaints of the terrible circumstances in these quarantines. He has yet to make any major change, and I won't let my followers rot away alive. At least not in that way."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3633 on: October 02, 2015, 03:25:05 pm »

--Reserved for T12, mostly same system as before--

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: October 02, 2015, 03:37:28 pm »

>This Aspect then requests that some better resolution be effected, as opposed to the indiscriminate release of predators into an ecosystem that is not balanced for said.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: October 02, 2015, 03:49:08 pm »

"Everyone is being quarantined when they hit the age of 49, and both me and Eid have received multiple complaints of the terrible circumstances in these quarantines. He has yet to make any major change, and I won't let my followers rot away alive. At least not in that way."
"HMMM...NOT SURE WHAT TO DO HERE"
"EID WOULD NOT LOCK UP AN ENTIRE RACE IF THEY WERE NOT A GREAT DANGER TO THE HUMANS"
"HOWEVER IT IS WRONG TO PLACE ANY SAPIENT BEINGS IN SUCH SITUATIONS"

Itia shall study the conditions that the Thannels are living in and see what problems they are dealing with in their daily life.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: October 02, 2015, 03:55:04 pm »

"HMMM...NOT SURE WHAT TO DO HERE"
"EID WOULD NOT LOCK UP AN ENTIRE RACE IF THEY WERE NOT A GREAT DANGER TO THE HUMANS"
"HOWEVER IT IS WRONG TO PLACE ANY SAPIENT BEINGS IN SUCH SITUATIONS"

Itia shall study the conditions that the Thannels are living in and see what problems they are dealing with in their daily life.

"Whatcha talkin' 'bout? Eid isa certified psycho, da first one ta try ta off anotha god. Ain't exactly a saint. Would prolly lock up all da races 'e could if 'e got da chance."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: October 02, 2015, 04:02:54 pm »

"Are we really still upset about that? I suppose I should be flattered. In any case, you just want a target you can poorly justify attacking Jojo."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: October 02, 2015, 04:31:43 pm »

I have noticed that Isgons magic is still bund to his dead and disintegrated corpse. As a god of magic, I'd like to claim them, if nobody minds.

Claim Isgons magic schools.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: October 02, 2015, 04:54:19 pm »

I have noticed that Isgons magic is still bund to his dead and disintegrated corpse. As a god of magic, I'd like to claim them, if nobody minds.

I WILL TAKE HALF OF THAT
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: October 02, 2015, 05:07:01 pm »

"WHAT POSSIBLE USE COULD YOU HAVE WITH HIS MAGICS?"

I WILL TAKE HALF OF THAT
"AS A MEMBER OF ISGONS PANTHEON"
"NO YOU WILL NOT"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: October 02, 2015, 05:08:32 pm »

I WILL TAKE HALF OF THAT
"NO YOU WILL NOT"

ISGON IS GONE IS HE NOT? IF HE IS GONE THEN WHY CAN I NOT?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: October 02, 2015, 05:11:02 pm »

I WILL TAKE HALF OF THAT
"NO YOU WILL NOT"

ISGON IS GONE IS HE NOT? IF HE IS GONE THEN WHY CAN I NOT?
>Someone else got there first.  Duh.
Sigtext

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: October 02, 2015, 05:12:47 pm »

Not doing this for profit, just collecting them as a ... Hobby? Just feels right to do as a god of magic, to collect magic schools. Besides, if they are left unclaimed, they sustain a reason for mortals to worship Isgon even after his death. That might do nothing but it also just might collect and get enough power to actually do something annoying
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: October 02, 2015, 05:13:51 pm »

the belongings of the dead belong to isgons creations so they should get the magic
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 246