Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Continue game as it is? Or reboot and start from turn 1?

X
- 0 (0%)
Y
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 11, 2015, 03:00:40 am

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 97

Author Topic: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 73 - A Coruna Showdown  (Read 153886 times)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 1 - Cheesetown
« Reply #180 on: October 20, 2015, 10:12:58 pm »

"Hey guys, I know kung fu..."
Proceed to spin-kick-kung-fu-crazy-stuff into the nearest opponent.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:09:35 am by Peradon »
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 20, 2015, 10:39:16 pm »

"Hey guys, I know kung fu..."
Proceed to spin-kick-kung-fu-crazy-stuff into the nearest opponent. Hopefully taking advantage of my broadsword...

The Kung-Fu bonus does not apply to the Broadsword, because it is Western-styled in nature, thus it isn't built for Eastern Martial Arts. Something like a Chinese Dao would be able to be combined with Kung-Fu.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 20, 2015, 10:50:28 pm »

No you misunderstand i want to use the economy with my switchblade to deflect bullets
(Whether or not im serious is up to you)
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nunzillor

« Reply #183 on: October 20, 2015, 10:56:04 pm »

Waitlist.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 20, 2015, 11:09:17 pm »

No you misunderstand i want to use the economy with my switchblade to deflect bullets
(Whether or not im serious is up to you)

Okay. If you want to RP your character as a crazy guy who robs children and reflects bullets with the economics of knives, that's fine too. It's not the most effective way to win, but if you think it's fun, go for it.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 20, 2015, 11:19:35 pm »

Eh having fun us primary objective winning is merly a optional secondary objective besides when the crazies win its usually hilarious

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 20, 2015, 11:59:57 pm »

Shoot AbstractTraitorHero in the face.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2015, 12:12:45 am »

"Come, Yuri, one should always know when to retreat and when to advance, and for now, our skillsets are not very applicable to the task at hand."
Retreat, diplomacy my way with some of the native residents for directions to some sort of paint store, is successful, go to said store, if not, flee to some secluded area, preferably with a large amount of easily cowed residents.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 21, 2015, 01:54:14 pm »

Try attacking dumbo with my sword and go for the belly. If someone interferes, use same tactic on them.
Re: You are the evo ape.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 2: It's Raining Death, Hallelujah
« Reply #189 on: October 21, 2015, 06:17:54 pm »

Round 2: It's Raining Death, Hallelujah

Abstract creepily hovers over a local playground, smoking on a cigarette as he watches innocent children at play. He casually strides up to a gang of kids, where he draws a Revolver from inside his pants and a Switchblade from his pocket. "Give me your money you little shits! Gimme'!" The children begin screaming and emptying the contents of their pockets at Abstract, which includes some money but is mainly just random junk that children carry around. (+$11.35, 4 Packs of Gum, Pencil, Candy, Slinky, Nintendo 3DS) The Revolver was overkill, a six foot tall scary looking man yelling at them would have been more than enough to scare them into giving up their loot. Some nearby parents investigate the source of all of their children screaming and crying. As they move to confront Abstract, he angrily waves the gun at them. "Stop! I kill you!" The parents scoop up their kids and run for, now equally as scared as the tots. "Yes! Run! This playground belongs to Mother Russia Azerbaijan now, haha!"

Peradon is crouch-walking down town, palms open as if he is ready to attack someone with a chop to the neck at a moment's notice. He sees Pikorge walking down the street, and figures that he has to start Kung-Fu'ing one way or another. Pikorge meanwhile is strutting along when he hears someone sprinting behind him. Twisting around, he sees Peradon charge and leap into the air, spinning around. (10 vs. 5) Peradon's heel slams against Pikorge's chest, allowing his metal Breastplate to take the brunt of the attack, denting the armor slightly but leaving him uninjured. The force of the attack does send him sprawling down to the ground, his sword falling out of his grip. The impact of the fall has also Dazed him a bit.

Megggas continues hollering about the End of Days while traffic weaves around him. "JUDGEMENT COMETH! REPENT SINNERS!" Knowing that now is the time to call upon the Holy Father, Megggas pokes around town looking for an entrance to the sewer system. (10+2) Megggas finds a loose manhole within seconds and dives on inside, being careful to leave the lid manhole partially uncovered so that he has a way to escape if the time comes for it. Megggas sings his hymns, which echo off the filthy walls and putrid water, sending rats, roaches and other vermin scattering. In front of a pile of refuse, Megggas kneels. "Lord, I beg that you come and hear my cries! Holiest Father, I pray that you take your Divine Wrath and thrust it upon the sinners of this Earth!"
The garbage pile stands up and takes on the anthropomorphic form of a man. "My child, I have come." Megggas squeals like a small child and bows to the bottom of the possessed trash.
"Finally, I meet you in the flesh, stinky flesh it may be! My Lord, take out your Wrath on the people of Denmark!"
God slowly nods. "Yes, I am glad that someone finally recognizes those materialist sinners for, those hedonistic non-believers, I shall wipe that nation-"
Megggas perks his head up, "Denmark, Wisconsin actual."
"....You mean that tiny town in the American Mid-West."
"Yes."
"....Um. Sure. There's a few wrongdoers here. There's been a few cases of buttsex. I think. Maybe. Look, I'll call down a few chunks of Holy Fire and see what happens, but chill." The trash loses it's heavenly glow and falls back to the ground.

Abstract loiters in the playground, counting up his money and munching on a pack of stolen Skittles, when he hears someone call out to him. "Hey asshole!" Abstract looks up to see Andres about ten yards away from him with his Pistol drawn and pointed at him. (9 vs. 1) Before Abstract can move, Andres lines up a shot with his iron sights and hits the Azberjaiani in the head. A spray of blood bursts out of Abstract's head as he jerks backwards, landing on the playground mulch and staining it red. The police arrive shortly thereafter, called to the scene after reports of an armed gunman, only to come across the scene. "Thanks," an officer says to Andres, "That saves us a lot of trouble."
Abstract was domed by Andres!
+Article: Countryliner: +Countryliner Bus

Ukranian Ranger looks around the area for a good surface to carve an Alchemy Circle into. (6) At first he can't find anything suitable, trees are too uneven to make a solid circle in, and brick and concrete are too hard for him to dig into. Eventually, he settles for a patch of dirt near the road, which isn't the most solid material to use, but it still works. A few minutes of focused carving and the circle is finished, but as he begins his first incantation, he notices something bright falling from the sky. (8) Ranger ducks his head as a ball of fire lands several yards away from him, hitting the ground and exploding. He looks at the crater, which glows much more brightly than any normal fire would.

Execute brings himself and his subject over to a bus stop where they greet a resident. "Salutations Native! I, the Prestigious Holy Execute/Dumbo.exe, Prince of the Mighty Rus Empire, beseeches your knowledge as henceforth to the shoppe of paint."
"Oh, there's some paint down at the hardware store. Just take a left at the-" The man's speech is interrupted as a nearby stop sign spontaneously explodes.
Execute steps back and the civilian runs for it, "What in-" (6) Another explosion erupts in front of Execute, but the Boyar dives in front of him. Execute is still thrown back by the force of it, tumbling onto the asphalt. He gets up moments later, unhurt but dusty, while the Boyar has sustained cuts and burns on his face. His clothing is all ruined and burn to a crisp, but it did save him from worse injuries.

Pikorge dazedly tries to get back on his feet after being accosted by a ninja. (6) He gets up although he is still a little wobbly from the attack. He scoops up his Broadsword and points it waveringly at Peradon. "I have no....ugh...no quarrel with you! Leave before I cleave you in two!" He yells, slightly off balance.

Powder Miner commands his Jaffa to have his Laser Rifle ready to shoot any Earthling that comes too close. While the Jaffa primes his gun, Powder looks around for anything in the nearby vicinity that could be improvised as a tool for face-smacking. (3) The only thing that could potentially be used on this hill as any sort of weapon are some small twigs and the odd pebble, not anything that would strike authority and pain into someone. "Master, look at the sky." The Jaffa points towards the Heavens, and P.M. watches as several balls of fire descend upon the town, landing on buildings and streets, starting fires.

High tyrol looks down at the town of Denmark as it is lit on fire by the bombardment of the skies. "You know what Monsieur?" He asks rhetorically asks his Horse. "Let's not go to Denmark, it is a silly place." He turns his mount around and rides off.
High tyrol has withdrawn from the game.

Person drives into town in his fancy old-school sports car, coming to a screeching halt on the main road. He looks around, Kurdish army uniform draped around his body, pistol at his hip, a WWII-era Russian machine gun sitting next to him in the passenger's seat.

Lermfish walks into town, literally glowing. He stretches out his hand and a songbird lands in it. He pets the bird before letting it fly away once more.

News Report: The town of Denmark, Wisconsin, known for being this year's designated starting point for the Annual Wiki-Wars, was subjected to a sudden meteor shower today. The shower has resulted in 2 deaths, 7 injuries, and property damage in the tens of thousands. The shower is reportedly on-going. Locals have begun fleeing from the area while emergency respondents are on-route, waiting for the shower to pass before moving in to prevent anymore tragedies.

Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Powder Miner (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Megggas (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Peradon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tomasque (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ukrainian Ranger (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Execute/Dumbo.exe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: pikorge (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lermfish (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 01:17:56 am by TCM »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 2 - It's Raining Death, Hallelujah
« Reply #190 on: October 21, 2015, 06:28:36 pm »

(Clap) (clap) (clap)brillant and hilarious it was everything i hoped for :)
WAITLIST PEOPLE ON WAITLIST ARE PUT BACK ON GAME WHEN PEOPLE DIE RIGHT?

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 21, 2015, 06:54:55 pm »

(I WANT MORE WMDs. If I will kill myself here, then no one will score a frag, right? :D)

Hold my breath and use knowledge of chemistry and medicine to transmute nearby air into a very poisonous gas. Then use my atmospheric science knowledge to predict how the gas will spread and run to a safe place far away from the gas and strange fire
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 06:59:11 pm by Ukrainian Ranger »
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 21, 2015, 07:03:11 pm »

"Oh, good sight Jaffa. This will make my cleanup job easier later, and we can just crawl inside some people and get them to work for us." He sighs, however. "I just wish I'd found a stick before. I've always said that one of the greatest joys of having a host body is going medieval on some poor bastard with something heavy. Can't get that crawling around in normal form."
Continue the hunt for a stick or something, anywhere on the outskirts of the town! Just... not entering the town itself.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2015, 09:13:33 pm »

(Jeez, that's quite the load out I've been given.)

"Looks like I'm late for the party. Still, I'm glad I wasn't here when all those meteors rained down from the sky. I'll never be mad at a red light again, seeing as they might have saved my life."

Drive towards the nearest combatant with my car. If I reach them, gun them down with my PPSh. Otherwise, drive carefully until I find a combatant. If it would take too much time to stop my vehicle and exit it to attack(it probably does), do it as a drive by assault.

(This car DOES have an open top, so a drive by would probably be easier than most cars. Not that I'm expecting stellar accuracy while firing a fairly hefty sub machine gun from a moving vehicle. Also I have no driving bonus so this is all around a terrible idea.)
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2015, 10:27:04 pm »

>Head into the woods and try to make friends with animals. Ones that can do some damage like coyotes/wolves. Any kind of wild canine creature. I think attempting to buddy up with felines is a death sentence at this point, but I'm not ruling it out totally.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 97