Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Continue game as it is? Or reboot and start from turn 1?

X
- 0 (0%)
Y
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 11, 2015, 03:00:40 am

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 97

Author Topic: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 73 - A Coruna Showdown  (Read 153880 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 4 - Art Thugz
« Reply #240 on: October 24, 2015, 11:20:26 pm »

Kill the shifty-looking scrub.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 24, 2015, 11:25:49 pm »

First, search the drugstore for painkillers and go to the bathroom to clean my face off.  If I'm suffering severe pain, take some painkillers to help with the pain.  Then search the store for bottles of alcohol, some cloth, a lighter, and Isopropyl alcohol.  Combine these items into Molotov cocktails.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 24, 2015, 11:46:02 pm »

Become a Communist Activist. Begin trying to convert the proletariat masses to my cause!
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 24, 2015, 11:51:57 pm »

[Pic]

Holy shit, how did you make this? I'm gonna' have to start a Fan Art tab on the main page and start it with this dope creation.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 5 - WWI Flashbacks
« Reply #244 on: October 25, 2015, 01:31:00 am »

Round 5: WWI Flashbacks

Megggas gets off of the floor, looking at his lacerated, bleeding hands. He isn't in a tremendous amount of pain, but it's enough to keep ahold of his attention and prevent him from focusing on a task. He searches the drugstore for equipment to relieve him of his pain, and also to construct an improvised weapon out of. (8) His search nets him a  Bottle of Painkillers, which he screws off immediately to swallow a couple of pills. He also obtains the supplies he wanted for a Molotov Cocktail, including a Dish Rag and a Bottle of Isopropyl Alcohol. He doesn't find a lighter anywhere in the wreckage of the store, but he does come across a Matchbox. He stuffs the rag into the bottle and carefully administers a single match to the end, forming a potent explosive.

Person pops out of cover once again to shoot the surprisingly resilient Tomasque, who is still standing despite already having been shot twice. (7+2 vs. 3+2) Tomasque is hit once again in the chest, and goes down instantly, obviously having been hit this time in something vital like the heart or directly through a lung. He raises his hands above him, pistol clattering to his side as he stares off into the blue sky. "Aw' shucks...and to think I coulda' be the Big Man in the Oval Office." A single tear descends from his eye as his hands go limp and his breathing ceases.
Person finally plugged Tomasque!
+Article: N.O.R.A.D.: +4 Anti-Air Awareness & Combat

Execute stands over the Bandit wrestling with Yuri and begins to berate him. (9+2) "RUFFIAN, AN ARMED OFFICER MISTRESS APPROACHES WITH HER METAL DEMON OF DEATH. WITNESS!" Execute grabs the Bandit's head and forces him to turn and look at Angelina and her Medabot companion. He promptly jumps off of Yuri and runs for the North, tailing his comrade in crime. Execute offers Yuri a hand and picks him up, "Sometimes, words have just an intimidating effect as arms."

Andres picks up his movement pace, hustling towards the fleeing bandit as he cocks back the hammer on his pistol. "Hey!" This single word causes the bandit to hesitate and look back for a second, which is just what Andres needs as he puts two hands around his gun and eyes down the sights. (6 vs. 4) The single shot hits the looter in the lower leg; he screeches in pain as he topples down onto the ground.

Fr0stByt3 looks around for an Oppressed Mass to preach on the topic of Communism and finds a bunch huddled in a makeshift emergency shelter. They all look miserable and the last thing on their minds is politics, but no tragedy can stop the revolution! (8+2) In fact, this situation can be used as a tool for conversation. "My breathern, watch as your houses burn down and loved ones continue to stay lost as emergency services fail to reach them in time. This is lassiez-faire capitalism at its core, as the powers that be care not at all for the lives and well-being of its people. Isn't it time for things to change? Can't we expect more than this as dignified human beings? Can't we take this matter into our own hands and not leave it up to some uncaring state and vicious capitalist class?" The previously depressed crowd now looks much livelier, as they vocally respond with agreement to Fr0stByt3's statements. Everyone is fired up, including the children and elderly.

Nanobones peers at Denmark from a distance in a wooded area not too far from Lermfish. He can gather that the town has suffered some sort of damage and is mostly evacuated, though there is some sparse movement, probably other combatants, there is also a large yellow-brown cloud moving in from the North, most likely some sort of chemical reaction; this type of stealthy information gathering was common back in his days as a guerrilla fighter. He considers his options, either going into town on foot or driving in on his 1920's car that he has hidden behind some trees to prevent knowledge of his arrival.

Andres walks forward to finish off the bandit, ready to put on his best Dirty Harry impression, when the Mustard Gas Cloud overruns him. The bandit begins to scream, and Andres can see (and even smell) the burning and blistering of his flesh.
Another part of the Cloud wafts down the main street as Execute and Silva have a very loud conversation.

Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Powder Miner (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Megggas (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Execute/Dumbo.exe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: pikorge (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lermfish (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fr0stByt3 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nanobones (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 5 - WWI Flashbacks
« Reply #245 on: October 25, 2015, 01:40:34 am »

"There, now we may speak more easily, as I was saying, you are to deactivate that machine of yours if you want to form an alliance.
And close, that door behind you, as well."
Talky time! And look around the store for any intact paintings.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 6 - WWI Flashbacks
« Reply #246 on: October 25, 2015, 01:57:31 am »

Don't automatically put me on the waitlist (if you do that). I just joined another few games and I don't want to be part of too many.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 25, 2015, 02:06:08 am »

Don't automatically put me on the waitlist (if you do that). I just joined another few games and I don't want to be part of too many.

Don't worry, I don't re-add people until they request it.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 25, 2015, 02:08:43 am »

"You were a worthy opponent. A toast to you."

Take Tomasque's pistol. Try a can of soda, and put the rest the cans in the back seat.  Drive off, looking for any abandoned, ideally intact buildings I could use as a base of operations.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 25, 2015, 02:09:31 am »

Waitlist, please!
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
  • Turn to face the strange
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 25, 2015, 02:19:07 am »

"There, now we may speak more easily, as I was saying, you are to deactivate that machine of yours if you want to form an alliance.
And close, that door behind you, as well."
Talky time! And look around the store for any intact paintings.

Desculpa comrade.

*I nod to 1-4, and she closes the door*

She, will stand guard. How about your fellow joins her and we can get better acquainted, hmm?

Not only am I a painter, I can help deduce how we might best use your gift to help us both.

Aceitável? Acceptable?

*I gather a canvas and supplies while I humour the opportunity for response*

Spoiler: TCM (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 02:21:22 am by GameBoyBlue »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 25, 2015, 02:24:53 am »

"Very well."
The Great Execute/Dumbo.exe nods to Yuri, motioning for him to go watch the doorway.
"Interesting proposition, I accept, this shall only be temporary, however, though I assume you already know that much."
He starts stroking his chin thoughtfully, looking at the remaining paintings in the hall.
"Do you know the appearance of any other participants in this game?"
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 25, 2015, 03:23:40 am »

Lead my oppressed brethren in glorious revolution!
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 25, 2015, 04:58:15 am »

Get in my bus and drive to the nearest hospital.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:11:34 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 25, 2015, 05:19:53 am »

I think you forgot me...
My reaction/action was by 16
edit:  Find an opponent and ram them!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 02:05:42 pm by pikorge »
Re: You are the evo ape.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 97