Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 164

Author Topic: Non-EU europe thread (with Russia, Israel and Australia included)  (Read 198440 times)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Re: Non-EU europe thread (with Russia, Israel and Australia included)
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2015, 06:34:10 pm »

I think this guy might just be crazy. His message might be valid, but the man himself is without a doubt completely insane. He sewed his mouth shut once, cut off his earlobe, and wrapped himself, naked, in barbed wire and had his buddies set him down in the street. Among other things.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2015, 06:42:48 pm »

He might ve crazy... But no doubt he has some really crappy "friends" if they were willing to do that :v
Love, scriver~

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2015, 09:12:53 pm »

I think this guy might just be crazy. His message might be valid, but the man himself is without a doubt completely insane. He sewed his mouth shut once, cut off his earlobe, and wrapped himself, naked, in barbed wire and had his buddies set him down in the street. Among other things.
The message isn't really valid, too. He was supposedly protesting against the "oppressing hand of FSB"... but it's kind of self-defeating to claim that the government' spooks try to control everything while standing right next to a burning door to the Spook Central. FSB's apparently so oppressive it doesn't even guard its own front door :-X
._.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2015, 09:32:21 pm »

One can be both oppressive and incompetent in the same time.

Also, there are non-zero chance that he was allowed to do this for whatever reason
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 10, 2015, 05:30:00 am »

The message isn't really valid, too. He was supposedly protesting against the "oppressing hand of FSB"... but it's kind of self-defeating to claim that the government' spooks try to control everything while standing right next to a burning door to the Spook Central. FSB's apparently so oppressive it doesn't even guard its own front door :-X

It's kinda like Alex Jones, he claims the NWO is out to get everyone, did 9/11 etc, and are out to get him. Yet he's done a radio show for 20 years without anything untoward happening to him. If they really were out to get him, they woulda knocked Alex Jones off before 9/11 happened.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 10, 2015, 08:34:12 am »

http://ruslanleviev.livejournal.com/44827.html

You switched around the text and the actual URL.

Anyways, if a random guy in Russia can datamine that much from the pictures, imagine how much the CIA is datamining from those, heh.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 10, 2015, 09:22:14 am »

It is funny, how selfies in social networks ruin all ,, dis is big sikrit' stuff

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 10, 2015, 09:33:07 am »

Anyways, if a random guy in Russia can datamine that much from the pictures, imagine how much the CIA is datamining from those, heh.

Heh, the more funny thing is the people that work on that site (or better said source of that information, not livejournal.com), are actually from USA , and started this project from funds from London-based Herzen Foundation and a grant from the New York -based Institute of Modern Russia that is founded from run away russian oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky (around 15th wealthiest person on the world back few years ago).

Its a well known anti russian site that main focus is again everything around russia when it comes to politics, but taking in acount who is making the site, everything should be taken in with a reason of doubt when it comes to their sources.

But not saying the thing on the posts are not true, i think they actually are, but this is not done  by a random guy
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 09:41:49 am by miljan »
Make love not war

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 10, 2015, 10:56:13 am »

Heh, the more funny thing is the people that work on that site (or better said source of that information, not livejournal.com), are actually from USA , and started this project from funds from London-based Herzen Foundation and a grant from the New York -based Institute of Modern Russia that is founded from run away russian oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky (around 15th wealthiest person on the world back few years ago).

Its a well known anti russian site that main focus is again everything around russia when it comes to politics, but taking in acount who is making the site, everything should be taken in with a reason of doubt when it comes to their sources.

But not saying the thing on the posts are not true, i think they actually are, but this is not done  by a random guy

I was being rhetorical, if a civillian can get that much out of those pictures, think how much the professional Intel services guys can get out of it.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 10, 2015, 12:20:13 pm »

I was being rhetorical, if a civillian can get that much out of those pictures, think how much the professional Intel services guys can get out of it.
Not much more, I'd wager. Their professionalism doesn't really turn them into magicians, you know. They just have more sources to base their intelligence on.
._.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #161 on: November 10, 2015, 01:06:15 pm »

It's kinda like Alex Jones, he claims the NWO is out to get everyone, did 9/11 etc, and are out to get him. Yet he's done a radio show for 20 years without anything untoward happening to him. If they really were out to get him, they woulda knocked Alex Jones off before 9/11 happened.
BY THE POWER OF WATER FILTERS, I AM BREAKING THE CONDITIONING YARHRHHHH

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 10, 2015, 04:55:40 pm »

roskomnadzor gotta get the right to close any  .ru .рф webpages without court decision, they gotta nuke my russian torrents and free electronic books sites!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 10, 2015, 10:39:10 pm »

Hey Ukranian Ranger, from FiveThirtyEight, they said this (ignore the political part):
Trump just said “the Ukraine” three times in his last answer. Remember, say “Ukraine” if you mean to refer to the country — “the Ukraine” is usually understood to mean something roughly like “the Ukraine region of Russia.” So, on this round: Putin 3, Trump 0.

However, I thought calling it The Ukraine was fine, so, what's your take on it?

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2015, 04:55:09 am »

I don't care. I see no difference between using "The Ukraine" and "Ukraine"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 164