Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1232 1233 [1234] 1235 1236 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883356 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

pmmm is shit tier

praise dark souls
do you want to fight
did i fucking stutter

1v1 me m8
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

pmmm is shit tier

praise dark souls
do you want to fight
Because you will lose that fight.

Also, for totally unrelated reasons, someone should start a PMMM RP.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

pmmm is shit tier

praise dark souls
do you want to fight

we were actually considering starting one on another site; my main issue is that it's sort of hard to follow a plotline like the original did without straight overwriting the MCs, so you sort of have to do a "monster of the week" format
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

pmmm is shit tier

praise dark souls
do you want to fight

1v1 me m8
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

I WILL
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-
Well I talked about doing one on another thread. The issue there was the system. As in, what kind of system works with that?

As for story, I feel the story would less be driven by some big threat more by the characters; they start optimistic and start figuring out things about being Magical Girls. Witches are actually scarce and they have to actually make decisions; help people and risk fully dimming the soul gem, or only go after full witches and see people die? And what happens when multiple people have dark-ish soul gems and there's only one grief seed?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I WILL
com on den, ye cheeky lil fokr

ill bash yer fookin 'ead in wit a brick, swer on me mum

im ripped, bruh

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

pmmm can never be so Grossly Incandescent, but dark souls doesn't have such a great fucking twist, so they're even
stop fighting ;-;
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was joking, I like Dark Souls as well.

Not to mention one is a video game and one is an anime, so it's hardly a fair comparison whatever side you're on.
Sigtext!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

thats fair

*puts away rocks and permanent marker*

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

-snip-
Well I talked about doing one on another thread. The issue there was the system. As in, what kind of system works with that?

As for story, I feel the story would less be driven by some big threat more by the characters; they start optimistic and start figuring out things about being Magical Girls. Witches are actually scarce and they have to actually make decisions; help people and risk fully dimming the soul gem, or only go after full witches and see people die? And what happens when multiple people have dark-ish soul gems and there's only one grief seed?
do it sort of like Grief Syndrome; actions cost soul limit, and healing costs -a lot- of soul limit. Soul limit drops to 0 and bad shit happens, of course. Fold SYN and CON together, and make INT either govern all "support" (i.e. non-attacking) actions or have it determine the number of AP you get per level. Characters would get one major perk based on their wish and one or two minor perks.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

This isn't, for once, mindless hate: Why do you all think the twist is so great? I personally found it rather boring, although I did of course have prior knowledge of roughly what it entailed. Feel free to spoiler your answers.
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

one is an interactive media that can be replayed endlessly but has a difficult learning curve for some, has unclear lore aometimes if you don't look at specific items, and is difficult to understand very many times without checking a guide

the other is a non-interactive media that provides mostly clear information, has well-developed characters and provides an engaging twist to the premise, but ends after about a day's worth of watching and said twist can alienate some

fair comparison, i don't see the issue

[edit] i never said i really Thought It Was Great but you have to admit nobody even remotely considers something like it without any foreknowledge
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

This isn't, for once, mindless hate: Why do you all think the twist is so great? I personally found it rather boring, although I did of course have prior knowledge of roughly what it entailed. Feel free to spoiler your answers.
it's not necessarily just the twist, but sort of everything it implies and the way the show is handled. You can see the effects it has on the characters who the writer has done a decent job of making you actually care about. It also helps if you aren't spoiled beforehand, of course, since part of it is sort of waiting for one thing to happen and getting sidetracked by that and then suddenly this huge issue is shoved into your face

idk, i can't explain it very well

edit@Dark Souls: i've never really been interested in it. From what I've heard and seen it's basically MonHun with more RPG elements and trial-and-error gameplay.
GM of Trespassers V2.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

edit@Dark Souls: i've never really been interested in it. From what I've heard and seen it's basically MonHun with more RPG elements and trial-and-error gameplay.

You. FUCKING. WHAT. MATE.
Pages: 1 ... 1232 1233 [1234] 1235 1236 ... 1328