Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1234 1235 [1236] 1237 1238 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 884220 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Also, shield. When in doubt, raise your shield.
not in dark souls 2, you dont
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I've played Dark Souls 2, and that worked just fine.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I've played Dark Souls 2, and that worked just fine.
...how much have you actually played
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I never finished, but I killed the second of the major bosses.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

What, does blocking / Stamina work differently in 2?
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, so yelling increasingly granular questions at the universe is taking too long. Hell, I'm honestly not even sure if the party even needs a buffer anymore seeing as they now have Kyle, Parov Stelar, and Volx. So, time to look into other options from a broader, more general perspective. Hopefully this will be quicker and less likely to spook the GMs :P

Elf, Sanure, feasibility check and advice on the following please:
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

clap your hands
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what is your beef with concepts that small-minded beings can comprehend
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While I don't know the feasibility, if you do the consumable one then they'll be best friends with the NPC from my plot, since they'll be able to have equipment traded to them for consumables.
Sigtext!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

for some reason i really like the "specialization is for insects" line
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What, does blocking / Stamina work differently in 2?
They introduce guard breaking in PvP, and a more aggressive playstyle seems to work out better in PvE due the shields having less physical reduction than they used to in Dark Souls I.

While I don't know the feasibility, if you do the consumable one then they'll be best friends with the NPC from my plot, since they'll be able to have equipment traded to them for consumables.
Insert obligatory "Capitalism, ho!" remark here :P

Well, hopefully if it is, his sheet will be done in time for that then. Which may be a bit iffy right now in between assignments and finals taking place mid-to-late June.

what is your beef with concepts that small-minded beings can comprehend
This is actually easier to understand than most of the other character sheets in the game. Equipment-Oriented just means "use gear better than everyone else at the cost of having few abilities, fill gaps as needed using the right gear". Consumable-Oriented amounts to "now this game will actually have plenty of usable items".

for some reason i really like the "specialization is for insects" line
That was a quote from Robert Heinlein. The other one was from Bill Gates.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unless I'm hearing about some sort of fucking barren hellscape of a game there HAS to be at least 100% Physical reduction SOMEWHERE.
God, please.

also yes but it sounds fucking annoying to deal with
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There definitely are, but rolling seems to be preferred. The predominant kind seem to be those that are good at parrying.

Oh and earlier on, they were completely outclassed by a scimitar and pair of binoculars due to really bad bugs (the scimitar had very fast startup and a lot of parry frames, the binoculars could let you move extremely quickly and backstab everything ever).
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 06:55:50 pm by Empiricist »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the predominant kind of what
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just thought of something; would Victoria and Haruka be able to communicate telepathically? I remember that being a thing magical girls could do in the show, and I think I remember Mami or Homura being able to do it without Kyubey facilitating it.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 1234 1235 [1236] 1237 1238 ... 1328