Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1241 1242 [1243] 1244 1245 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883287 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I'm writing up the turn. If there's no Chryssa action I'll auto them.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

he lassoed a drum

okay
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

sass me again, akira
Black lives matter.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

he lassoed a drum

okay

were you implying that because of drum  form Volx was supposed to be stealthed
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

no but like

well maybe not stealthed but possibly not a priority target?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

okay
maybe the Cowboy has the ability to sense paranormal entities or something
after all they all have secret perks and what not
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Just going to note, that with their Resistance nulled Multi-Attacks will be more effective on the Golden Gigas than singular hard-hitting effects.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

didn't have enough time to build up the full combo, but I'm assuming I don't have to kill them anyway, just outstyle them.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

well maybe not stealthed but possibly not a priority target?
Probably because there's no mechanical effect backing that up. I mean yes, it makes sense that it shouldn't be the case, but then I'd be tempted to make a summoner that secretly summons telekinetic pieces of furniture that brutally murder foes without any indication of where their attacks are coming from :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

it's just like

idk the way Volx is supposed to work mechanically is essentially being a set of buffs laid atop another PC rather than being a fully independant combatant

plus "hey i should totally lasso that inanimate object"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd presume its the same way an enemy would instinctively know which characters have buffs they can steal or dispel. Or why Simuna can't just remain a kilometer out of the combat area with a buffer and just shoot foes at her leisure, and why people can even see Mint Gale Requiem and Parov Stelar.

Because you've chosen to represent them as a character, they're going to be able to be targeted. Plus there aren't too many other options come to mind for this representation, seeing as I doubt the GMs would ever permit a buff or weapon to confer all the benefits that Volx does.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Simuna can't just remain a kilometer out of the combat area with a buffer and just shoot foes at her leisure.

She did do that though I thought.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, I figured if she did there'd be plenty of OOC salt about it (I don't really read the IC) >__<

Is it possible for a weapon to replace a Basic Action? As in such as a sword that overwrites the user's Basic Defense.

Also, Dark Souls/Star Wars/Jojo plot featuring Darth Punk (Pontiff Sulyvahn + Force Powers + Requiem Stand) as the antagonist when? :P
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 02:22:43 am by Empiricist »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

when you make it, Emp
my only crazy crossover plans are megaten

to be fair, that was a lie, but even so

kj1225

• Bay Watcher