Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1265 1266 [1267] 1268 1269 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883674 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

once i dreamed about a robot that was gonna slice someone in half but it was like a fake flesh dummy from mythbusters and then there was this vampire for some reason but i cut off his head and he stopped fucking around
then samus aran was in a coliseum fighting some fucking enemy or other but something happened and she went super saiyan slash dinosaur mode at the same time??? after that i said it was awesome and she went to reply but my dad woke me up and i never got to know what she said
the memory haunts me

basically im saying dreams might not mean anything, and also i want to know what she said so badly
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

it means murdoc is destined to become the greatest programmer of all time, and you should make that naruto character
did i miss something
is the character limit increased
once i dreamed about a robot that was gonna slice someone in half but it was like a fake flesh dummy from mythbusters and then there was this vampire for some reason but i cut off his head and he stopped fucking around
then samus aran was in a coliseum fighting some fucking enemy or other but something happened and she went super saiyan slash dinosaur mode at the same time??? after that i said it was awesome and she went to reply but my dad woke me up and i never got to know what she said
the memory haunts me

basically im saying dreams might not mean anything, and also i want to know what she said so badly
they can mean something if i want them to, dammit
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

yes, totally
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

that was sarcasm, right
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i know, but sometimes if you can't find the meaning (which you seem to have) they just don't mean anything
also kyoot bleksmith grill incoming
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

would i ever be sarcastic to you, sl4cker
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[witty answer that sufficiently toys with the idea of sarcasm and reversed meaning without becoming totally incomprehensible]
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

youd be sarcastic to an alternate universe version of yourself where everything is the same except there's two blitzdungeoneers
one is you (alpha) and the other is the alternate universe version, also with blitzdungeoneer as his account name (that registers as a separate one due to interdimensional IP differences)
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

no, id start making highlander references to a hypothetical alternate version of me

god, SB

it's like you don't know me at all
[witty answer that sufficiently toys with the idea of sarcasm and reversed meaning without becoming totally incomprehensible]
[incredibly ambiguous answer that makes it impossible to tell if im being sarcastic or not]

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i fuckin dont you wanker
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

i fuckin dont you wanker
how rude of you, [SB's name that i totally know]

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i dont even know your name you silly goose
also allow me to specify:
also kyoot Unkindled One bleksmith grill incoming
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

is that a dark souls 3 thing

it sounds like a dark souls 3 thing

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yeah
shes supposed to be from 3
essentially, no plot spoilers, unkindled (or ashen) ones are possibly-chosen undead who try to link the first flame but it doesn't work, making them all ashy i guess
instead of hollowing, [without items from an NPC that also unlocks an ending to 3, that is], they just come back normal and use embers instead of humanity for multiplayer shit
honestly id expected you to have played 3 by now
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 1265 1266 [1267] 1268 1269 ... 1328