Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1274 1275 [1276] 1277 1278 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883750 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

why can't we love them instead
embrace them
care for them
huh
corrupted by the abyss, tries to kill you, in love with artorias, follows ornstein, hollowed, corrupted by abyss, dunno and corrupted by chaos, respectively
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

magic, unhollowing, she can be with artorias that's okay, unhollowing, unhollowing, magic, just tell him you don't want to duel, magic
bam
a bunch of sane humans to love
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

you can't forcibly unhollow people, tho

also you're puny humans, the abyss is the result of a lord soul flipping the fuck out, do the math

and, well, i say corrupted but fume knight embraced it willingly, so
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i didn't say you had to forcefeed them humanity, you just need to unhollow them
(also it's kind of weird that so many bosses are simply hollows but they still hang around and guard shit instead of wandering off)

if it's strong enough magic it can work

then he can unembrace it for five minutes so i can embrace HIM
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

unhollowing requires humanity :|

the key phrase there is 'strong enough', otherwise known as 'not a chance in hell of us having it'

he already has his waifu tho

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

unhollowing requires humanity OR a sense of purpose
their purpose is to be hugged by me

remind me when i said i wanted to love them IC

a hug isn't leaving his gf, blitz
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

that doesn't give them a sense of purpose tho

remind me where you can get magic at all IRL

prof et :P

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

it's wario time
thincake

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

WA
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you're not allowed to do that until you spout a meme from the Jesus Horse Race arc
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

does 'MUDA MUDA MUDA' count

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

go cry about kakyoin and make jokes about polnareff's hair
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

who and who

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* moves the mound of jojo figures behind a desk lamp
nobody
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 1274 1275 [1276] 1277 1278 ... 1328