Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 37

Author Topic: Re: Dominions 4 Round 18: More Worser Things (Hashed NationGen) - game finished  (Read 102786 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

From what I read, it may be the case that it'd be helpful to have a person sub in for a nation? I'd be willing to do that.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

^--------------- Discuss.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd say it's up to his teammates. Otherwise, Cheeetar, maybe I'll start up a game 21 that you can join.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Eh, if Iwi/Mini or someone(s) else wants to keep the game pushing, I'd be okay with it, m'self. I'd also dreadfully love to be lazy(er) for a week, though :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I'd say it's up to his teammates. Otherwise, Cheeetar, maybe I'll start up a game 21 that you can join.

That would be super neat, but it may be best to wait for a few of the other games to end so more people have time/interest for it.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

IWishIWereSarah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I doubt that it would be very interesting for you to sub for Mini just now, Cheeetar ...
Our team is not in the best place. :/

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mini, status? When is our interlude likely to be complete?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Haven't had PM contact, unless it was just to iwi, so... yeah. Possible mini still doesn't have internet access.

Could step in for a turn or three, I guess? Feeling somewhat less lazy >_>
Ask not!
Ask!

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I suppose I should actually get around to playing my turn...

I assume it has to do with my team's place in the world, but I look forward to my 419 turn (which I play pretty much ASAP) so much more than my 418 turn (which I tend to wait 'till the 12 hour warning comes up.)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

I assume it has to do with my team's place in the world, but I look forward to my 419 turn (which I play pretty much ASAP) so much more than my 418 turn (which I tend to wait 'till the 12 hour warning comes up.)

Yeah, I get that.  Funny that almost the exact inverse applies to E. Albright.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since my nation should have been knocked out in the first year in 419 (seriously, we were quite possibly the worst nation on the map until we got a pile of research done), I'm not sure I'd go that far; our continued existence has been a fascinating conundrum for quite some time...

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also: Frumple, have you tested to make sure you can do two nations at once? Again, I've heard it can be done but never actually tested it...

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go Team Undermanned-Regional-Power! :P
grammar is for essays and letters and second FREEDOM TO POST except obscene material
THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONNA GRIND IN THIS GAME IS YOUR ASS ON THE PAVEMENT

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All right, Frumple is going to take a chance on temporarily subbing. I'll push the hosting back a final 24h, and then we can roll on again...

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Alright, well... llamaserver says turn received and .2h looks fine, so... we'll see! Someone sacrifice a goat to the blasphemous and nonexistent gods of IT for our team.
Ask not!
Ask!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 37