Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37

Author Topic: Re: Dominions 4 Round 18: More Worser Things (Hashed NationGen) - game finished  (Read 103095 times)

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...just as soon as Gaoor submits...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

...just as soon as Gaoor submits...

I was sick Thursday-Friday.  Recovered enough to get the turn in under the skin of my teeth.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since 419 just got delayed 24h for the holiday and I still have Family Stuff for the rest of the evening, I'm gonna go ahead and push this'un 24h too.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

*does the celebratory backflip of imminent napping*
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since 419 just got delayed 24h for the holiday and I still have Family Stuff for the rest of the evening, I'm gonna go ahead and push this'un 24h too.

Good call. I wasn't even able to get to a computer to request an extension because of how busy the holiday has been. Was just coming to the thread to moan about being a sad staler. :P
grammar is for essays and letters and second FREEDOM TO POST except obscene material
THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONNA GRIND IN THIS GAME IS YOUR ASS ON THE PAVEMENT

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

So anyone care to update me on how this is going for Team Beastman? Euchre? Is Pythia still a thing?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So anyone care to update me on how this is going for Team Beastman? Euchre? Is Pythia still a thing?

Pythia is still a thing. We are at war with the spaghetti monster.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm, looks like they fixed the bug that let a single cast of crumble knock down any fort's walls.

Well, I'm out of ideas.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Hmm, looks like they fixed the bug that let a single cast of crumble knock down any fort's walls.

Well, I'm out of ideas.

Unconditional Surrender to Team Beastmen?  Good idea huh?

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will do the current turn, but will be gone from april 01 to 03 - sorry : I

Also Team Beastys is besties.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just as a reminder, we would prefer an extension to Apr. 4 for this next turn.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pushed 24h.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, my source of information just got cut off, but as of last turn, Karang's army is about 17x larger than his closest competitor, and despite some recent losses he still controls more provinces and forts than anyone and is also getting more income than any of the rest of us - although not quite as much as Ciris and Tuyudu spiked a couple of turns ago (from a global, I assume?)

I hate to be a pessimist, but I think this game is pretty much over - I think we're just arguing over how long it takes pretenders to walk to throne sites.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm baaaaaack. Turns out that nobody (including me) noticed that they scheduled it for the first day of a long weekend, so it got delayed for a week so that they actually had people working that day.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, my source of information just got cut off, but as of last turn, Karang's army is about 17x larger than his closest competitor, and despite some recent losses he still controls more provinces and forts than anyone and is also getting more income than any of the rest of us - although not quite as much as Ciris and Tuyudu spiked a couple of turns ago (from a global, I assume?)

I hate to be a pessimist, but I think this game is pretty much over - I think we're just arguing over how long it takes pretenders to walk to throne sites.

You forget Team Beastmen is still in the game and making gains: We can talk about inevitability when they are beating them, especially since at the moment they don't even control enough thrones to get the required 31 ascension points, let alone claiming them.

However I do agree that the path to victory has essentially been eliminated for one faction and is on shaky ground for the other.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37