Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: (42.06)[The Windy Universes] Turn 10a, Terrapin | Turn 11b, Bearskie [Adv. Suc.]  (Read 33284 times)

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
  • Making a big thing this time
    • View Profile

We're still waiting on Urlance to finish the writeup of his turn and upload the save right? I'll drop him a PM. Wouldn't want his turn to be omitted because he forgot about it or something.

Yeah, ask him to at the very least post the save, and he can have his writeup up whenever he wants to. So we can keep things rolling :D

I do look forward to reading it, but don't wanna jeopardize the whole game by having to wait for it to be able to continue.

Urlance Woolsbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here's the save!
Apologies for my tardiness. My health is rather variable, and I have a nasty habit of overestimating it. The writeup shall (hopefully) follow soon.
"Hey papa, your dandruff is melting my skin. Is that normal?"
"SKREEEONK!!!"
"Yes, daddy."

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here's the save!
Apologies for my tardiness. My health is rather variable, and I have a nasty habit of overestimating it. The writeup shall (hopefully) follow soon.

All's well, no need for apologies. Didn't know you were sick. Well, hope you get better soon, can't wait to read your next one.

Urlance Woolsbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here's the save!

All's well, no need for apologies. Didn't know you were sick. Well, hope you get better soon, can't wait to read your next one.
Thanks! It's a chronic condition, but it fluctuates, and I often find myself in the tricky position of either doing absolutely nothing (which is uncomfortably close to my usual itinerary) or doing something, but not knowing quite how it's going to turn out.
"Hey papa, your dandruff is melting my skin. Is that normal?"
"SKREEEONK!!!"
"Yes, daddy."

hawkwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks! It's a chronic condition, but it fluctuates, and I often find myself in the tricky position of either doing absolutely nothing (which is uncomfortably close to my usual itinerary) or doing something, but not knowing quite how it's going to turn out.

Hmm, depression, perhaps? I deal with something similar myself, it can be a real bitch. Whatever it is, I wish you well.

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here's the save!

I also wish you well, after all you're among friends :D (Or at least people with the same mutual interest :D)

But in all seriousness, some days, I do kind of feel like this too, which is the reason why I tend to flucuate with my pixel art or game design (my chosen career) :/

I never really apply myself, don't know it's some form of depression or just plain laziness :/

hawkwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just a quick heads up, Leonkr hasn't been online since the 12th. He could be awol, or perhaps he's just been lurking without logging in.

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I say we PM him, wait 24 hours and if he doesn't show just move him to the last position and let the next player take the turn.

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I say we PM him, wait 24 hours and if he doesn't show just move him to the last position and let the next player take the turn.

I'm a step ahead, already pm'ed him. Hasn't replied back yet though, so we might have to.

Leonkr9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Sorry been away from the internet for a few days downloading the save now

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website

Hey Sorry been away from the internet for a few days downloading the save now

Huzzah
Good luck!

When its my turn i shall play an ambitious cruel, corrupt bard who does anything to gain power within nobility.
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com

hawkwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No worries, you got here just in time! Glad we didn't have to skip you. Best of luck surviving your adventure!

Comito

• Bay Watcher
  • Barrens chat scribe
    • View Profile

If it's not too late, may I join the adventure?

99Hedgehog

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:USE_TILESET: UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile

sounds like fun, can I grab a turn?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 06:15:11 pm by 99Hedgehog »
[under a terrifying biome]
"Can you describe what the surface is like?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg

hawkwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm all for more people joining in, myself, but we might want to set an upper limit (10?) on the number of people, or maybe switch to single-day turns.

Personally, I'm in favor of one-day (real time) turns myself. Keeps the game moving along, and people can always un-retire their adventurer if they don't have enough time to get much done during their turn. And with the one-day turns it becomes more likely that people might actually get multiple turns. Everyone so far has finished the playing portion of their turn in a single day anyways.

Thoughts, anyone? It's up to you at any rate, happyslap.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16