Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 19: Most Worstest Things: Game over, man!  (Read 48714 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Jesus, I'm under a coordinated attack this early on? I might go down before Euchre!

Posting that only encourages further attacks.  Ironically by me.   :P
...Actually, I'm surprised you haven't posted "Et tu, Euchre?" yet.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

Ah, but 'et tu?' implies that there was some trust that got betrayed. You were always more of a Cato to me.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, but 'et tu?' implies that there was some trust that got betrayed. You were always more of a Cato to me.
I won't be killing myself in order to irritate you, if that is what you're hoping.   :P

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I won't be killing myself in order to irritate you, if that is what you're hoping.   :P
Now, that's irritating!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

OK, FUCKING STEAM ISN'T LETTING ME IN THE GAME. Shit. Er...can I get a extension to sort this out  :-[
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

IWishIWereSarah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would like an extension too, at least 7 hours ?

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pushed 12h.

BFEL: try C:\[appropriate top-level directory; quite possibly Program Files of some flavor, or if you have a non-default SteamLibrary directory, wherever that is]\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dominions4\ and run the executable therein.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ugh, now it's four people at the same time. I wish my sex life was this interesting! (sans the non-consensual part)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Pushed 12h.

BFEL: try C:\[appropriate top-level directory; quite possibly Program Files of some flavor, or if you have a non-default SteamLibrary directory, wherever that is]\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dominions4\ and run the executable therein.
Thank you, that worked.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ugh, now it's four people at the same time. I wish my sex life was this interesting! (sans the non-consensual part)
I'm pretty sure when you stated that you were getting attacked, you therefore consented to more attacks.  It's not like you're a novice at all this.

Who's attacking you? 
I only know about two (being one myself, and Anonymous Instigator being the other one).

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lol, the world just hate old Frollo Buggins and his invincible hoburg armies. Just as I was getting some victories and regaining my land - blamo! Barbarians attack your capital! Barbarians attack your province! Centaurs attack to regain their forests! (seriously, in the span of two turns, just in sync with the other attackers)

I invite any good hoburg out there to attack the following nations currently losing armies on the Ersomark front: Sorzig, Korrelhost. Also Obmar and Uganwald, but I'm yet to win a fight against them.

IWishIWereSarah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know that mercenaries aren't really an army, right ?

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep on telling yourself that :)

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm with IP here. I've used mercenaries pivotally in past games. They're self-serving, greedy, disloyal armies, but they're definitely armies.

(Okay, and yes, they're also totally not and just throw-away chaff. But four mercenary companies together is not throwaway chaff; that's an army.)

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I invite any good hoburg out there to attack the following nations currently losing armies on the Ersomark front: Sorzig, Korrelhost. Also Obmar and Uganwald, but I'm yet to win a fight against them.
If you think that was an army then boy do I have something to tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25