Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 19: Most Worstest Things: Game over, man!  (Read 48712 times)

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm pretty happy with getting a commander onto the hall of fame in my position, even though it's probably pretty easy (particularly judging by the fact that it's just an indie commander).

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was just thinking to myself "You know, there really aren't enough things wrecking my shit, I wish we could add some undead to the dogs and werewolves."

And hey, and now here we are!

Thanks, thrones!

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just be glad you weren't around for round 4.04, which took place during the patch where certain throne events wouldn't stop, ever. I wanna say we had at least 2 years straight of the Throne of Gaia That Wouldn't Daia (and I wouldn't be surprised if it was pushing 3 years); it got to the point where I just started viewing them as a fifth team, and to be honest, there probably were several turns where Gaians held more provinces than some of the players...

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

Everyone remember to download the new patch before trying to process the turn (it will crash otherwise).

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Everyone remember to download the new patch before trying to process the turn (it will crash otherwise).

Thanks for the heads up.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So heroic. Much victory. Let no one say Ersomark went down without a fight.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So heroic. Much victory. Let no one say Ersomark went down without a fight.

Indeed, my forces are probably doomed in our attempts to brace for your counterattack.  Pretty soon you'll have overrun my nation and be besieging my capital instead.

In fact, I must apologize for attacking the Great and Powerful Il Palazzo.  I am not usually an aggressive player, but I have seen him rise from the ashes and kill everyone even when seemingly defeated.  And, well, I'd rather not lose, hence the unprovoked attack.

Please advise your bards to remember noble Noirbach in their songs, so that we may linger after Ersomark's fated retribution.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The great Ersomark and its indomitable leader Il Palazzo accepts your cowering platitudes. Brace for our last hurrah as we attempt to scrap away even more glory from your damn too healthy body.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The great Ersomark and its indomitable leader Il Palazzo accepts your cowering platitudes. Brace for our last hurrah as we attempt to scrap away even more glory from your damn too healthy body.

Healthy?  I have three afflictions, thank you very much.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Healthy?  I have three afflictions, thank you very much.
We did blind you, but we did not kill you D:

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think I've found something I dislike about Hoburgs - they can't siege for shit. I keep bringing more troops in, but turn after turn and we're only still just chipping away at the walls.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ha! Well played, Sorzig, well played.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lies. That was Uganwald vs. 60 PD vs. Uganwald. Uganwald absolutely slaughtered both the PD and Uganwald.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am proud to have been a bystander.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25