Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 171919 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Prepare Your Classload - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #5865 on: January 21, 2016, 05:02:39 pm »

Clover smiled,
"C'mon then." she beckoned Esi to follow and found her way out into the grounds, looking for something exciting.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5866 on: January 21, 2016, 05:03:05 pm »

Esi follows!
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5867 on: January 21, 2016, 05:03:22 pm »

Dave goes to the nurse's office. Apparently he has a broken nose.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5868 on: January 21, 2016, 05:08:20 pm »

"More using you as an example than anything else."

"Well that explains a lot, guess they're stuck with shitty online courses for accreditation then. Unless Academies like these offer proper degrees I guess. Still I guess if any of them even want to work in a normal business, they'd have to do it from home. No wonder they form these little enclaves. Still, does make me wonder about the others, those that can pass off as humans in appearance."
Aine sits down.
you know I just thought of something how am I gonna get ba....why do I Care?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5869 on: January 21, 2016, 05:16:38 pm »

"What?"

((I'm actually surprised Elf hasn't tried joining ER now that there are Id Manifesters. Since he can just do a bit of wiki work to get 3 or more tokens. Then he can write up a character with severe stasis dementia, switch them to a robobody for free and purchase an Id Manifester for 8 tokens. Then he can roleplay as a lunatic who has become convinced that they're a Persona character who runs around yelling at anyone who refuses to call their Id a Persona and names it after a tangentially-related mythological figure.

The robobody is there because MIND gives it more upgrade slots and is useful for the Id Manifester (fleshy body uses ENDURANCE for slots instead) and because it has a face-mounted holographic display that can probably plan an animation of a tarot card shattering and Social Link update messages.))
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:25:58 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5870 on: January 21, 2016, 05:26:20 pm »

((Nah. If nothing else, I'd play a religious fanatic convinced this Id is a demon of some sort and have him name it Pazuzu or some other demonic name. Can't be bothered to join ER anyway, not my style.

Also why the hell would Magnus need a drug to pass for human? He already resembles a human perfectly. The only people who can pass better than he can are Hana and Ray, because they both grew up in human households. Hell, Hana can shapeshift.))

"I don't know. If I wanted to work....I would want to work in the gaming industry."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #5871 on: January 21, 2016, 05:28:02 pm »

((Also why the hell would Magnus need a drug to pass for human? He already resembles a human perfectly. The only people who can pass better than he can are Hana and Ray, because they both grew up in human households. Hell, Hana can shapeshift.))
((And the actual humans with special powers. They can pass as human pretty easy.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5872 on: January 21, 2016, 05:29:47 pm »

((Perhaps he needs drugs to keep his form stable?))
"Well, you act human and look human enough. I think you'd fit fine into the 'can go to college and general society' category."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5873 on: January 21, 2016, 05:31:31 pm »

"What?"

((I'm actually surprised Elf hasn't tried joining ER now that there are Id Manifesters. Since he can just do a bit of wiki work to get 3 or more tokens. Then he can write up a character with severe stasis dementia, switch them to a robobody for free and purchase an Id Manifester for 8 tokens. Then he can roleplay as a lunatic who has become convinced that they're a Persona character who runs around yelling at anyone who refuses to call their Id a Persona and names it after a tangentially-related mythological figure.

The robobody is there because MIND gives it more upgrade slots and is useful for the Id Manifester (fleshy body uses ENDURANCE for slots instead) and because it has a face-mounted holographic display that can probably plan an animation of a tarot card shattering and Social Link update messages.))
well I was thinking about going back to Ireland after this but I realized it's way better here so why should I go back to Ireland?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5874 on: January 21, 2016, 05:35:19 pm »

((Also why the hell would Magnus need a drug to pass for human? He already resembles a human perfectly. The only people who can pass better than he can are Hana and Ray, because they both grew up in human households. Hell, Hana can shapeshift.))
((And the actual humans with special powers. They can pass as human pretty easy.))
((lies))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5875 on: January 21, 2016, 05:36:13 pm »

Dave goes to the nurse's office. Apparently he has a broken nose.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5876 on: January 21, 2016, 05:38:24 pm »

The nurse looks up at Dave. She frowns, pursing her lip.
"What happened?

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5877 on: January 21, 2016, 05:52:23 pm »

James goes and sits somewhere.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5878 on: January 21, 2016, 05:52:52 pm »

Dave looks at the floor. Well, anywhere that isn't the nurses direction for fear of forgetting to talk while he stares.
"...I tripped."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #5879 on: January 21, 2016, 05:59:28 pm »

((Nah. If nothing else, I'd play a religious fanatic convinced this Id is a demon of some sort and have him name it Pazuzu or some other demonic name. Can't be bothered to join ER anyway, not my style.

Also why the hell would Magnus need a drug to pass for human? He already resembles a human perfectly. The only people who can pass better than he can are Hana and Ray, because they both grew up in human households. Hell, Hana can shapeshift.))

"I don't know. If I wanted to work....I would want to work in the gaming industry."
((To act like a human))
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 507