Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 55

Author Topic: Wild Mages: Dominic, The Naked Mage  (Read 82101 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Mages: Happy dreams
« Reply #435 on: May 20, 2016, 03:27:50 pm »

((justice, resurrection, and aiding people are ideals for me. I probably put too much of myself in my characters sometimes))

Upon awakening, Dominic prepares for a journey.

"Oh my. Before, I was content to cast no spells. now, I have so many useful ways to cast.  i could make portals, bags of holding, self protections, and more. I could travel instantly, create ... ah a! I now what I must use my best spell for. This will probably make the overall quest much simpler, though not less risky, I think. yes. hmm."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 20, 2016, 03:38:29 pm »

Upon waking up, if Noel and Marie are still here, Soleus asks :

"...How many time passed since I dozed off ?"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 20, 2016, 04:02:12 pm »

[[Whats burn magic?]]
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 20, 2016, 04:15:55 pm »

[[Whats burn magic?]]
[[A magic that inflicts damage directly to the heart of the target, generally via witty and sarcastic statements.]]

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 20, 2016, 04:18:17 pm »

[[Whats burn magic?]]
an action. he is offering for yo uto burn magic - to use it all, right?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 20, 2016, 04:46:09 pm »

[[Whats burn magic?]]
an action. he is offering for yo uto burn magic - to use it all, right?
That's right. Use it up all. Spend every last bit of magic in existance. Very large scale spells work best. Lots of them.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 20, 2016, 04:58:10 pm »

Wake up
No sig yet

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 21, 2016, 01:44:31 pm »

"....war? Explain now!"
"What there's to explain? War is this thing where humans tell other humans to go kill each other. Surely you have heard about it? Make that happen world wide. Or go hunt mages. Or don't. That's fine too. Make up your mind."

"I am not refusing.  I am stating my capabilities.  I do not know if I can make the war you desire.  Although if freedom and war are the same thing, then how would I be refusing in any case?

Though if you have a less... Violent offer, I'd gladly hear that."
"One makes another easier to archieve. Freedom comes from first deal. War comes from second offer. It is up to you which path you walk first, but gift comes from second. That is all we/I have to offer to you."

((justice, resurrection, and aiding people are ideals for me. I probably put too much of myself in my characters sometimes))

Upon awakening, Dominic prepares for a journey.

"Oh my. Before, I was content to cast no spells. now, I have so many useful ways to cast.  i could make portals, bags of holding, self protections, and more. I could travel instantly, create ... ah a! I now what I must use my best spell for. This will probably make the overall quest much simpler, though not less risky, I think. yes. hmm."
Well, have fun then.

[1] Prepping for journey begins with a breakfast. You begin making it in kitchen, but get distracted with your ideas and plans so much that you don't notice when a cinder escapes from oven. You do notice it, however, when smell of burning furniture assaults your nose. Your kitchen is on fire.

Upon waking up, if Noel and Marie are still here, Soleus asks :

"...How many time passed since I dozed off ?"
You wake up on your own bed, alone. Smell of delicious breakfast tickles your nose and morning sun shining from window pokes your eyes playfully. Shading your eyes you get off the bed and find yourself undressed. Your clothes are neatly folded on bench by window. While dressing up your ponder who could have done that. Anna is most likely culprit and frankly you don't mind if that was the case. Other options wouldn't probably be gentle enough to keep you asleep.

Wake up
You have to say waking up on pile of gold would be much nicer. Another note on mental task list. Your dragon minions are just finishing up eating corpse of the frozen humanoid minion. Looks like you have to hunt your own lunch today. Another thing to learn to do as a dragon.

Spoiler: Bluexdog - Markus Bane (click to show/hide)

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 21, 2016, 01:45:12 pm »

"Speak, then."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 21, 2016, 01:45:46 pm »

Go find a village, take over eat a few horses sheep etc
No sig yet

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 21, 2016, 01:56:41 pm »

"Speak, then."
It has spoken already. What you want to hear?
Old sigs.
Games.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 21, 2016, 02:35:45 pm »

"...
Dammit
..."

I first cast Create Ressurection Tree Seeds, with the intent of creating a bag of them, enough at least for each capital.
I then cast Extinguish Kitchen, with the intent of ... putting out the fire. Unless the fire has spread beyond the kitchen, in which case I cast Extinguish House. I also try not to get caught in the fire.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 21, 2016, 04:09:52 pm »

Soleus stretches and get dressed up. He exits the room, and heads for the delicious aroma.

Go on and have breakfast with everybody. How is everyone looking ?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 21, 2016, 04:13:31 pm »

"...there is something  wrong with you!"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 22, 2016, 11:29:26 am »

Nod.

"Very well, then."

If I wake up, take a look around for those answers I was promised. Read them, assuming they're in arms reach. Also, teleport that enemy I summoned before away, assuming it's there and the 4 I remember is still in the front of my queue. Otherwise, earth-shape a pair of hands to crush it. Worked before, it can work again.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 55