Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1  (Read 46769 times)

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 0
« Reply #150 on: May 27, 2016, 02:41:38 pm »

Staying far away, pull my shards back into my wings. Then, wrap myself with them, like a cocoon, for protection from Innanis, in case his devouring thing gets big enough to effect the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 27, 2016, 02:56:40 pm »

Staying far away, pull my shards back into my wings. Then, wrap myself with them, like a cocoon, for protection from Innanis, in case his devouring thing gets big enough to effect the world.
[This action conflicts your Creation actions. Do you want to continue ?]

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 27, 2016, 02:57:33 pm »

Drakieng moves around looking for something to do when suddenly an idea strikes him there's no water in the Dark Savana.

Drakieng raises the underground water to create a long river that runs through the Dark Savana.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 06:07:09 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 27, 2016, 03:58:45 pm »

((I guess not? I figured I would do the creation first and then this. Can I at least pull the shards back then?))

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 27, 2016, 04:06:12 pm »

Atian moves around looking for something to do when suddenly an idea strikes him there's no water in the Dark Savana.

Atian raises the underground water to create a long river that runs through the Dark Savana.
((Atian???]]
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 27, 2016, 04:14:41 pm »

((I guess not? I figured I would do the creation first and then this. Can I at least pull the shards back then?))
((If you only pull the shards back, it's okay. Due to the fact that Innanis/Luxling/Proelior actions will happen very fast, I can't allow creating and protecting simultaneously, one must happen but not both.))

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 27, 2016, 04:17:25 pm »

((fair enough. Defensive bonus and higher divinity will have to do!))

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 27, 2016, 06:07:43 pm »

Atian moves around looking for something to do when suddenly an idea strikes him there's no water in the Dark Savana.

Atian raises the underground water to create a long river that runs through the Dark Savana.
((Atian???]]
((Oops forgot what the name was :p))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 27, 2016, 06:21:40 pm »

Era 0 - Turn 4:

Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento
Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento stirred. Then exploded. Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento soon reformed, orbiting with stability once again.

"Ki shi shi shi! It is time! Act one, I say!"

Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento creates 250 Ether worth of Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento-ians(using the nessessary amount of energy), and places them in a place where they will (semi) safely be able to live, breed, and eat. See below for characteristics.

"Also, are you all sure you don't have the sphere of Chaos? Because it sure looks like you do! Ki shi shi shi!"

Cost: 150 / 150 (x0.75)> 112.5 / 112.5 [10]
Want to use 250Ether > 247.5 / 247.5 [22]
Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento loses 248 Energy
and 248 Ether
Creation Success Roll 1d4: [2]
[This is gonna be a pain to micro-manage, feel my suffering ! :P]
22 Individuals: Adding random mutations.
Spoiler: Mutation List (click to show/hide)
[I will be sure to ask for the dice to make them go extinct.]
You create 22 if these micromanagement abominations, for which you should feel utterly ashamed. And they are created without a hitch to make things worse. You place them on the Nameless Region, in the underground : here they will be able to feed on shrooms, and their blindness shouldn't impair them too much in the dark.

You feel a strong disturbance in the gears of the universe, as if an all-powerful being was thoroughly pissed off for a second. You shrug it off. [No Game consequences of course.]

Drakieng the Elephant Lord
Create another 10,000 blades of grass next to the Dark Grass.

Then 30 more Elephantmen.
Drakieng moves around looking for something to do when suddenly an idea strikes him there's no water in the Dark Savana.

Drakieng raises the underground water to create a long river that runs through the Dark Savana.
Individual Cost of an Elephantman is 17 / 34.
Cost [30]: 510 / 1020> 382.5 / 765 [Not Enough Ether 156 Left Please]
Adjusting Cost: Enough for [6] > 76.5 / 153 [6]
Drakieng the Elephant Lord loses 77 Energy
and 153 Ether
Creation Success Roll 1d4: [1]
A fit of misfortune, these 6 Elephantmen come out resistant to your Elements, like their predecessors. A curse that may revel itself as a blessing one day ?

Drakieng loses 1000 Energy
World Modification Success Roll 1d4: [2]
There is no underground water sadly, so you instead resort to creating a long sinuous riverbed. Then filling it with water and making sure the water is properly renewed, you connect it to the sea.
+Landmark: Long River > Cross Black Savannah and reach Sea

Resoonman Exmel Rastara
I Watch my Gorks and Gibberings, after a bit of watching I will Appear to them and try to convince them their relationship is Slaves and masters.
You watch over the primitive Gorks and Gibberings. They are forming their first social groups, and scavenging for Goobling roots.
You appear before them, in your True Form. You speak to them, establishing their relationships with each others as Slaves and Masters respectively.
[5] Despite the conflicting ingrained social values, you manage to convince the Gorks that the GIbberings are Stronger than them, and as such will be their masters. The Gibberings are all too happy to have slaves.
+Relationship Gork/Gibbering: Slaves/Masters

Innanis Dominus
Luxlin the Damaged
Proelior the Blade Infinity

Quote from: I like this template
Innanis: With only a sliver of ether left, his core would dim as it is suppressed by injury and the void making up it's body. Said body would shift back into it's distorted humanoid shape and begin devouring everything close by indiscriminately, Including luxin and any of the others who got too close, in an attempt to regenerate.
Luxlin: try and get  away from the crazed devouring god.
Proelior: Take Luxlin away from Innanis... Should getting Luxlin away from Innanis be complicated by the fact that Luxlin is pinned to the ground, throw Innanis really, really far away instead.
Saraab: …pull my shards back into my wings. Then, wrap myself with them, like a cocoon, for protection from Innanis, in case his devouring thing gets big enough to effect the world.
Form Swap: Alt to True (Innanis)
Innanis Dominus loses 500 Energy
Innanis: [5] [Offense/Destruction+1]
Luxlin: [1]
Proelior: [6]>[3] [Offense/Defense+1]
Saraab: [6]>[6] [Defense+2]

All of a sudden, Innanis switched back into True Form and attempted to suck everything around, acting like a destructive black hole. The already destroyed land was broken to pieces and sucked into him, further accentuating the disaster.
Pinned to the ground, Luxlin was totally incapable of moving, and was right next to Innanis when it began devouring everything.
Unable to defend herself, nearly half of her True Form was ripped apart, leaving her in a desolate state.
Luxlin is Critically Wounded and missing Half of her Body
Luxlin loses 4000 Energy
and 180 Ether
+Landmark: Big Crater (Large Region)
Innanis recovers all his Energy
and 180 Ether

Saraab calls back its shards, and create a defensive shell with all its shards. He has no problem withstanding the sucking.
Saraab loses 500 Energy

Proelior intervened just in time, smashing Innanis away from Luxlin, but having part of its left wing sucked in the process. He manges to save Luxlin just in time.
Proelior Is Missing Half of a Wing
Proelior loses 2000 Energy

And then, something unusual was felt into the form of Innanis. Void. An impossible occurence, Ether and Void couldn't coexist together.
As soon as Void appeared, the Ether and Void began devouring each other, and a more ominous tremor was felt all across the World.
Ether: [5]
Void: [4]

Void and Ether began destroying each other, but in this Ether-rich world, it was only expected for Void to be devoured. All the Void was purged from Innanis body, but at a tremendous cost to its own Ether reserves and True Form state.
Innanis is Critically Wounded
Innanis loses 180 Ether
+Innanis is Purged from Void

(…)

Arca appeared right after this, holding a staff horizontally and speaking with an impartial voice.
"I don't know how that came to be, or if what just happened was another ploy of the Ultimate. Whether you are an innocent or a culprit, the Decimarch will judge you. Behold."

Instantly a titanic being appeared in the sky in an explosion of energy.
A serpentine being ending with an orb cleaved in two, whom two halves had 8 arms each. There was 6 pairs of wings along its shimmering white tail. The left half had a red eye, the right half had a blue eye.

VOID ANOMALY DETECTED.
VOID TRACES VANISHED BUT SOURCE OF ANOMALY REMAINS.
ADMINISTRATING JUDGMENT.

[1: Annihilation 2: Elimination+Reformation+Monitoring 3:Survival+Monitoring 4 and beyond:Survival without after effect]
Judgment of the Decimarch : [3]
SOURCE RECOGNIZED AS CLASS 01 ETHERBORN
UNPREDICTABLE NATURE WILL REQUIRE CLOSE MONITORING
JUDGMENT IMPARTED.
ETHERBORN 01 INNANIS DOMINUS WILL BE STRIPED OF HALF ITS POWER TO LIMIT POTENTIAL DANGEROSITY UNTIL REEVALUATION.

Having stated its judgment, the Decimarch grabs Innanis with its 16 hands, in such a way that it can't move an inch.
Suddenly he feels a sharp pain penetrating his whole being, he feels himself weakening, being stripped of its power.
Innanis Max Energy is temporarily Halved

The Decimarch then releases Innanis, and begin to fly toward the Golden Sky.
"INITITATING SECURITY CHECK
LEAVING ETHERBORN 01 LUXLIN TO PROTEARCH ARCA'S CARE"

It flies away like this, inspecting each portion of the Golden Sky.

Proelior the Blade Infinity
...and get back to the creation of predators.
…Proelior creates various predators, small and big, to introduce some struggle into their lives (and promote natural selection). I'm not going to specify their exact abilities. Feel free to go as crazy as you want with them, Nakeen. Just don't use too much of my energy.
The danger taken care of and with the Decimarch of this World activated, you return to your predators creation without too much worries. Well, except for Luxlin who is barely recognizable, but it's okay, she is a goddess and Arca should know how to handle this.

GM Turn :
Mmh. Small and big predators. Struggle in their lives. Natural selection. Don't use too much energy.
Inhabited places :
-Nameless Large Region: 2 non sapient and 2 sapient
-Black Savannah: 3 non sapient and 1 sapient
-Allred Forest: 1 sapient
-Undefined: 1 non sapient and 2 sapient

Problem, only 130 Ether left for Proelior. Creation greatly limited. Damned :(

Spoiler: Black Baneras (click to show/hide)
Cost: 280 / 28 [20]
Cost: 60 / 12 [20]
Spoiler: Aur Scarwing (click to show/hide)
Cost: 380 / 76 [10]
Combined Cost: 720 / 116 (x0.5)>360 / 58
Proelior and Saraab lose 180 Energy
and 29 Ether
Creation Success Roll 3d4: [3, 2, 2]
You create 20 Black Baneras, placing them in the Black Savannah. With so many herbivores there, they won't lack food.
You then create 20 Shifting Cave Ambushers, placing them in the underground of the Nameless Region. With their intelligence, they will know how to use the tortuous tunnels of the depths.
Finally you create 10 Aur Scarwings, above all beings in the food chain. They will roam the sky, traveling far and wide to hunt for sustenance.

Saraab the Clockwork Guardian

Modify 10 of the small grazers, so their metabolism is normal, and 10 of the medium grazers, so they are strong enough to move their bulk.
Small Grazers Individual Cost: 6/0.6
>Modification -Remove Hyper Metabolism- 0.2
>Individual Cost: 7.2/0.72
>Total: 72/7.2 (x0.5)> 36/3.6
Medium Grazers Individual Cost: 14/1.4
>Modification -Make Stronger- 0.2
>Individual Cost: 16.8/1.68
>Total: 168/16.8 (x0.5)> 89/8.9
Saraab loses 125 Energy
and 13 Ether
Modification Success Roll 2d4: [3, 2]
You modify them without a hitch.
+Small Grazer: Normal Metabolism [10]
+Medium Grazer: Stronger [10]

AlraOm the Ender
The Ender was somewhat amused by the ancics of his fellow gods. Fights like this one led only to countless flesh wounds and did not prove superiority of one's body or mind. In a word, useless. He returned to shaping the world.

On the [Nameless Large Region], create great crystal forest of myriad colors. Beside it, raise a very tall spire of a single mountain, and cover its slopes with blackened trees with vampiric capabilities.
AlraOm loses 500+500 Energy
World Modification Success Roll 2d4: [3,2]
You raise spires of rick and turn them into colored crystals, thus creating a crystal forest. Then beside it you raise a majestic spire, forming a single mountain.
+Landmark: Great Crystal Forest (Large Region)
+Landmark: Spire Mountain

Spoiler: Black Vampiric Trees (click to show/hide)
Cost: 4000 / 40 [200]
AlraOm loses 4000 Energy
and 40 Ether
Creation Success Roll 1d4: [4]
On the slopes of the mountains, you place 200 Black Vampiric Trees. They suck the blood of living beings, though because they are trees, they have can only wait for a being to sleep beside them so that they surround it with roots.
Thankfully, they also have the strange property to absorb the energy of beings, slowly weakening them and eventually making them feel very tired.
+Landmark: Black Vampiric Forest (Spire Mountain Slope)

Kahn
Make sure the amazons are well fortified and are hard to beat in combat.

Also they are like their previous incarnation. they will only date/wed a man who has beaten them in combat
You make sure the Amazons are well fortified and battle ready, to do so, you teach them how to fight and how to build defenses.
Teaching Roll : [2]
The young Amazons are not really perceptive to your teachings, not really managing to understand them.

You don't really know if they will be hard to beat in combat, as there is no real way to be sure of that. You do the best you can though, and the 10 original Amazons should put up a decent match.
+Interference: Kahn > Ineffective teaching
+Amazon: Trained in battle

Arca Action
Arca heads over to Innanis, then to Luxlin.
"The Decimarch has judged you. You are blessed to still be alive after this event. Watch out for yourself."

She then heals Innanis wounds. Then Luxlin's. And finally Proelior's.
The three gods feel an incredible power at work.

She says to the three of them :
"I would prefer if none of you died so soon."

PLAYER STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Landmarks (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Living Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sapient Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unique Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mutation List (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 04:55:22 am by Nakéen »

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 27, 2016, 06:25:43 pm »

((Saraab was helping with the preditors))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 27, 2016, 06:27:47 pm »

Luxlin twitches eyes wide in error as she curls up sobbing into her arms.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 27, 2016, 06:30:08 pm »

((Saraab was helping with the preditors))
((Wasn't sure if it was still valid. Will modify this, give me a minute. A long minute.))

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 27, 2016, 06:36:51 pm »

((I'll try to keep you better updated with my actions D:

Arca brought Luxlin's....other half back to her, right?))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 27, 2016, 06:38:58 pm »

"... Where am I? What happened? I remember touching a flame, and then blackness. Terrifying, all consuming blackness..."
The confused and tired protearch, despite everything that happened, would apparently be trying to regain all his lost memories.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 27, 2016, 06:39:20 pm »

Make sure the amazons are well fortified and are hard to beat in combat.

Also they are like their previous incarnation. they will only date/wed a man who has beaten them in combat
you forgot  my action nakeen
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34