Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1  (Read 46750 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1
« Reply #390 on: June 08, 2016, 08:55:31 pm »

Era 1 - Turn 3: Are you going to destroy the land again ?

Drakieng the Elephant Lord
Teach the Elephantmen how to infuse the Elements with their weapons and armor.

Drakieng changes back to his true form

Spoiler: Fishies!! (click to show/hide)
[My name is Nakéen ! >:(]
Teaching Roll: [6]>[2]
Drakieng remembered that the current Elephantmen were all resistant to his own Elements. As such an idea came upon him : if Elephantmen could infuse said elements into their weapons and armors, they would be stronger. Furthermore said weapons wouldn't affect themselves as much as other species, brilliant !

And so Drakieng invites the Elephantmen for another learning session. Subject of the Day, "Elementfusion of Weapons and Armors". The Elephantmen are very receptive of the teachings, and end up being a little too receptive.

Having no sense of safety, this is a dangerous knowledge the Elephantmen have.
+Knowledge: Infusion of Drakieng's Elements into Weapons/Armors [Dangerous Knowledge]

Form Shift: Alt to True -750
Now in True Form.

Cost: 80 / 4 [10]
[Bwahaha, I am evil.]
Cost: 80 / 4 [10]

Cost: 65 / 3.25 [10]
Cost: 130 / 6.5 [10]
Total Cost: 355 / 19>  266.25 / 14.25 [10 of each]
Drakieng uses 267 Energy
and 15 Ether
Creation Success Rolls: [1, 1, 3, 3]
There shall be fishes ! Drakieng created 10 fishes of 4 different species, placing them in the river of the Black Savannah.
Every fish species turned out okay except for the PoPo and the PaPa.
The PoPo meat turned out extremely toxic if not cooked properly, and the PaPa turned out to be incredibly murderous in the face of PoPo, trying to hunt them down for no reason.
+PoPo: Raw meat is poisonous
+PaPa: Abnormal aggressiveness toward PoPo

Proelior the Blade Infinity
Remind the male Amazons that physical strength does not mean a thing in front of a crafty/resourceful opponent. Remind the Humans that Amazons are pretty much Humans, just stronger (and a bit more violent, but that's not the point). They're pretty similar, really. Not to mention the fact that I had a hand in creating both of them. Now go on and get along, dammit.

Also, I feel like creating a 'magic' law of my own. And it's high time to RPGify this world a little bit.

Spoiler: Exercitus (click to show/hide)

If succesful, give a few select humans (they have to either show great talent or be extremely hard-working) some Exercitus manuals. Drop a few of them in random places in the world. The techniques and training methods contained within do not need to be the same. Variety is nice to have.

Should Innanis survive Sarrab's and Rasoonman's attack, attempt to capture him. Cripple him if it becomes necessary.

Influence Roll: [4]
Proelior chastises the male Amazons for their close-mindedness, and opens their eyes to deeper meanings of strengths. Resourcefulness, cunning are all strong weapons in good hands.
Furthermore, his explanation about the similarities between Humans and Amazons touch the Humans and male Amazons alike, and they apologize for their stupid thoughts.
"We were blinded by the rage of having been mistreated by the female Amazons, may you forgive us for being blind."
+Male Amazons are accepted, and they respect Humans

Proelior uses 5000 Energy
and 100 Ether
Law Creation Success Roll: [4]
Proelior weaves the second new Law : the Exercitus. He realizes a surprising properties of the Exercitus : along with improving the physical and mental states of the user, it seems that it will also lengthen the life of great practitioners.
+Extend life [Does not grant Immortality]

Kahn
Try and make amazon living spaces more comfy
This isn't a hard thing to do for a god.
Kahn uses 300 Energy

Kahn upgrade the Amazon living space to make them more comfy : she makes soft and comfortable cushion and mattresses appear in every house.
+Comfy

Everyone can feel that Kahn did a Secret Action. But what did she do ?

Resoonman Exmel Rastara
I Go and check on my gorks

Rasoonman Flashes black and Starts Moving towards a New Destination...
                                                                                                                      :
                                                                                                                      :
. . .STRENGTHENING MULTIDIMENSIONAL CONNECTION AND PREPARING FOR COMBAT..:

Assume Alternate Form, Teleport To Innanis AND EAT THEM (Innanis), If he dies before I get there or something CANCEL Actions and Instead Drop off 1/2 my books on Golemancy with the Humans and 1/2 with the Gorks.
Resoonman Exmel Rastara first heads toward the Gork Empire, but suddenly makes a sharp turn.
[Action Cancelled]

Resoonman heads toward the place of the conflict…

Innanis Dominus, Resoonman Exmel Rastara, Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento and Saraab the Clockwork Guardian
Quote from: Divine Conflict
Innanis: Having impaled the core of veeki, he would then try to pull it closer to him so he could devour it and thus defeat/kill them.
" I Would have preferred to take my vengeance on Kahn first, but you will pester me no more!"

Veeki: "I call stupidity! And disproportionate retribution! I tried to put you to sleep and take your energy! You tried to take my Ether and kill me! See anything wrong?"

"HEY EVERYBODY! I HEREBY FORM A DIVINE COUNCIL! FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS: DEALING WITH THIS LUNATIC!"

PM Actions, to be used depending on how many gods come to Veeki's aid.

Innanis: "It is your own fault for intervening in business that was not your own, and I am vengeful. You will yield or you will die."
He would scoff at the attempt to call for help, and wondered how many would actually help the mad god after all the trouble he has caused. Certainly not Kahn or Ressoon, as he tried to put them to sleep and give away their position respectively in previous times.

Saraab: Ugh. Children. I should have known Luxlin was going to do something stupid. One at a time though.

Saraab changes to his true form, and appears above the battlefield.

I hear your call Veeki, but this one is personal. You came into this world a monster Innanis, and I am saddened that you will be leaving as one as well.

Saraab will override his limiters, consuming energy to get a head start in the battle. As he floats over Innanis and Veeki, Saraab powers up his clockwork cannon!

Setting the spread to focused and damage to Tier 2, Saraab will blast Innanis for 15,000 energy damage!

I will weap for you, brother.

Innanis: With sarrab trying to channel all their power into destroying him, he would do the one thing he can to continue his survival. Holding off devouring Veeki, he would shift Veeki's core between himself and Sarrab, channel his Ether into energy, and then meet Sarrab's attack with a hastily thrown up shield of equal energy, using the core of Veeki as a unwilling focus for it.[/b]
"And to think I trusted you, Brother."
Provided he survives, he would then teleport away to escape further assault.
First Step :
Innanis (Attack): [5] [Offense+1] [Destruction+1] / Cost: None
Veeki (Defense): [2] / Cost: None

The Energy Spear Tip of Innanis suddenly changed form, becoming some kind of harpoon. Then Innanis dragged the Core of Veeki toward him, as a result pulling Veeki with it [Veeki's Core is basically his main body, his "chest"]. Despite being pulled toward a dangerous enemy, Veeki shouted high for help to his fellow godkin.
"I call stupidity! And disproportionate retribution! I tried to put you to sleep and take your energy! You tried to take my Ether and kill me! See anything wrong?"
"HEY EVERYBODY! I HEREBY FORM A DIVINE COUNCIL! FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS: DEALING WITH THIS LUNATIC!"

A mouth appeared on the head of Innanis, riddled with a row of black sharp teeth.
" I Would have preferred to take my vengeance on Kahn first, but you will pester me no more!"
He crunched at the Core, effectively devouring a huge part of Veeki's True Form, and leaving Veeki horribly wounded.
Veeki is Critically Wounded / Half of True Body lost
Innanis stole 4500 Energy and 136 Ether out of Veeki

Second Step :
Form Shift: Alt#1 to True (Saraab) -2500
Saraab joins the battle.
Resoonman joins the battle.

Innanis (Drag 'Veeki' / Defense 'Shield'): [4] [Offense+1] / [5]  Cost: 10000
Veeki (Attack 'Harpoon' / Resist 'Pull'): [4] / [3] / Cost: 4000
Saraab (Attack 'Clockwork Cannon'): [3] [Offense+1] / Cost: 15000
Resoonman (Attack 'Eat'): [1]>[2]

Saraab appeared above the warring gods, looking down on them.
I hear your call Veeki, but this one is personal. You came into this world a monster Innanis, and I am saddened that you will be leaving as one as well.

Everyone realized that the clockwork gears making up Saraab were spinning wildly, crackling with Divine Energy. A huge amount of power being gathered could be felt, the largest every young Gods had ever seen for an attack since their birth.
Several immense bronze gears moved in front of Saraab, aligning themselves along an invisible line and spinning very slowly.
I will weap for you, brother.

As he said that, Saraab unleashed the gathered energy and fired the Clockwork Cannon.

Simultaneously, Innanis was dragging Veeki in front of the incoming attack. The weakened god couldn't really resist the pull, but it didn't mean he didn't defend himself : he unleashed a volley of Energy Harpoons at close range on Innanis with the Energy that was left in him.
But Innanis had already set up a makeshift shield with all the Energy that was left in him, effectively nullifying the desperate attack.
"And to think I trusted you, Brother." said Innanis, using Veeki as a shield.

And suddenly Resoonman appeared, intending to devour Innanis. Tough luck for Resoonman, as he appeared right in the path of the Clockwork Beam, taking the full blast instead of Innanis or Veeki...

(...)

Collateral damage roll: [1]>[6]
Are known places touched ? roll: [6] Yes [What a troll. He just wants to make me roll ! It rimes.]
-Black Savannah [5] Spared
> Elephantmen Settlements Spared
-Allred Forest [1] Going to be Gravely Hit
> Amazons Settlements Going to be Gravely Hit
> Kahn's Temple Going to be Gravely Hit
-Two Mountain Ridges [4] Spared
-Human Plains [3] Going to be Hit
> Human Settlements [4] Spared
-'Walark': First Ocean [5] Spared
> Asoon Continent [1] Going to be Gravely Hit
-> Illum Kingdom Going to be Gravely Hit
-> Small Goobling Root Wood Going to be Gravely Hit
-> 'The Shinar Forest' Great Crystal Forest Going to be Gravely Hit
-> 'The Shinar Peak' Spire Mountain Going to be Gravely Hit
--> 'The Shinar Forest' Black Vampiric Forest Going to be Gravely Hit
-Creep Field [4] Spared
-Dead Mountain [1] Going to be Gravely Hit
-New Sea [6] Spared

The world was briefly engulfed in a bronze flash of light. The blast hit Resoonman, who blocked all the attack.
The main beam spread into innumerable beams, forming a rain of divine fire coming down on the land underneath. It may not be too late to prevent some places from getting hit.

Spared Places: All of Black Savannah, Two Mountain Ridges, Human Settlements, Walark Ocean, Creep Field and New Sea
Threatened Places: All of Allred Forest, All of Asoon Continent, All of  Dead Mountain, part of Human Plains.

THINK FAST!

What about the gods ?

Veeki and Innanis were left unscathed from the attack, thanks to Resoonman. But what about Resoonman ?
Fate Roll: [4] [HE LIVETH]
A true miracle, Resoonman is still alive. Burnt, melted, charred, seared and mangled beyond recognition, but still alive. It costed him all his remaining energy to survive from the blast, but right now, he is only a divine husk.
Resoonman is Mangled beyond Recognition / Mortally Exhausted / Massively Screwed yet is still Alive !
The Books are gone into fine dust

Luxlin the Damaged
"SCREW YOU I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!"
TELEPORT AWAY before saying the above the teleportation will be off the world and there shift back  to my original form go to arca.
"ARCA! S-some things trying to murder me!"
((In case this is confusing I'm teleporting off planet first then shouting the words above then going to arca while shifting back))
In the meantime, we had Luxlin in the biggest shit she had ever witnessed.
Lux: [1]>[4]

Luxlin attempted to teleport as far as she could, nearly reaching the edge of the sky. She breathed of relief for a second, when suddenly the 16 hands appeared around her and crushed her mercilessly. The impact caused a huge explosion of light, as Luxlin was being annihilated in a divine fire held in the hands of the Decimarch.
Luxlin is Being turned to dust by Divine Fire

Her desperate cry wasn't unheard. But not by the One she thought.

Fate Roll: [5]

SECRET ACTIONS

Spoiler: To Codename Tuna Only (click to show/hide)

PLAYER STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Events (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Landmarks (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weather (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Notable Phenomenons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic Laws (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Living Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sapient Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unique Beings (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 01:10:10 pm by Nakéen »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 08, 2016, 09:01:36 pm »

Protect the amazons to the best of my ability's
No sig yet

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 08, 2016, 09:04:00 pm »

satisfied with the outcome, he would disengage and teleport away,converting 83 ether and returning some energy to Ressoon to heal themselves as he moves away.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 09:35:03 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 08, 2016, 09:07:08 pm »

Luxlins choice.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 09:27:17 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 08, 2016, 09:19:37 pm »

"No. NO, NO, NOOO. You're not getting away that easily. Not after all this."

How about: let's use the chains to prevent his escape. And drain his Ether away in the process.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 08, 2016, 09:28:29 pm »

"you teeter on the brink, facing the abyss. I am showing some mercy, but if you will not accept it then I will be your end."
If he cannot pull free of his chains, he uses the Soul Ripper to pry the last of veeki's ether from him and channel it to Sarrab, before devouring another smaller chunk. He would be doing his best not to kill the troublesome God, but if his hand is forced he will not hesitate.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 09:30:59 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 08, 2016, 09:46:53 pm »

Luxlins choice.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 07:45:22 pm by Nakéen »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 08, 2016, 09:51:24 pm »

Luxlins question's:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 09:53:14 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 08, 2016, 10:07:44 pm »

Luxlins question's:

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 08, 2016, 10:11:52 pm »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 09, 2016, 02:12:45 am »

"So much needless strife..."

Shield Crystal forest and Spire mountain on which Vampiric trees grow, from the aftermath of gods battle.

[I'm thinking on a species to create, but still unsure of the traits. So, I'll edit them here later.]
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 09, 2016, 06:39:47 am »

Feeling a bit Cooked and a bit Peeved Resoonman Stumbled off to cause a bit of Genoside and recharge...
Spoiler: "Dinner Menu" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 11:41:53 am by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 09, 2016, 09:52:21 am »

Shield parts of the Allred Forest closest to the Human Lands. Try to decrease the damage the Human Plains will incur, but don't actually bother completely shielding it. Burn some ether if necessary.

Create some Exercitus manuals. Give some of them to the most talented or most hardworking (or both!) members of the Human Tribes. Spread the rest throughout the world, randomly.

If I have enough energy/ether - create a Magic Font in the Human Lands. It makes it easier to use magic within its area of effect (and in the case of Exercitus practitioners - easier to master). But what's more important is the side-effect - making it likelier that people born within its borders are Magic Attuned.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 09, 2016, 10:09:57 am »

Spoiler: Nakeen (click to show/hide)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 09, 2016, 10:12:09 am »