Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1  (Read 46775 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1
« Reply #420 on: June 11, 2016, 12:30:10 pm »

((Was my +1 to teaching applied to the scroll creation? Didn't see a [+1 Teaching] near it. Also, Exercitus wasn't added to the Magic Laws spoiler.))
((Weren't you in your True Form ?))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 11, 2016, 01:01:05 pm »

((I spent this whole Era in my cloaked form. I think this is the culprit.))
Era 1 - Turn 1: The Divine Meeting

Form Shift: Alt to True (Proelior) -500
Proelior's wings refold on himself forming a cloak, and his armor turns silver and gold colored. That will teach them.
((I switched from True to Alt, but you accidentally wrote it as 'Alt to True'. Then you probably put into your notes that I'm currently in my True Form, leading to this mistake.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 11, 2016, 01:06:12 pm »

((Oh right, I made a big typo. I will change everything accordingly, give me a moment.
So yes, your Teaching will affect the scrolls. While they are complex and hard to understand, those that will will become true adepts))

edit: Updated
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 01:11:46 pm by Nakéen »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 11, 2016, 01:29:15 pm »

If I can, I attempt to summon/ teleport my voidlings to me. I have a plan for feeding and helping them survive.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 13, 2016, 11:38:23 pm »

Era 1 - Turn 5: Some time have passed. Very big turn holy moly.

Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento (I know it by heart now, urg)
"FOUL!!!"

Veeki mutters something, then collapses in on him/herself, attempting to rest and regenerate. Innannis won this one... but next time, Veeki would be prepared.
[I don't want to make you wait for 12 hours min for a 'you are healed/not healed']
[4] You collapse and fall into an artificial divine sleep. When you will wake up, most of your wounds will have healed, but not the most severe ones. At least, as long as you don't pour Energy to regenerate.
Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento wakes up in the same featureless land as before. He has such a headache, like if he had the most divine drink last night. What time is it by the way ? As a God, Veeki senses a discrepancy between his last memory and the present time.

Oh, around a year passed. Just a small lap of unconsciousness to a divine being.

His wounds are mostly healed, but he still bears heavy scars. The Energy weapons he summoned are long gone, and he feels a bit more energetic than before.
Veeki recovered 3000 Energy
Veeki Bears Terrible Scars
Veeki's True Form is still Incomplete
Veeki is Partially Healed

He also feels that the 150 Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento-ians of the Illum Kingdom perished. He gains 18 Ether.

Kahn
Kahn breaths a sigh of relief She now comforts any scared amazons, she will also hold a party to celebrate the life of her people
Kahn descends among the Amazons, who just witnessed the "Skies Burning With Divine Fire". Suffice to say that they are all terrified in front of such power. And their Goddess managed to fend off such a powerful attack ?
The Amazons are completely awed at Kahn's power, winning to her all their worship.

She then hold a huge party, inviting all the Amazons of the intact parts of the Allred Forest.
Kahn uses 50 Energy

She uses a glimmer of her power to create many delicious and unknown meals for the feast. The party lasts for a whole week.
+Religion: Total Faith into Kahn
+Event: Great Feast 'Life of her People'

Then a year passes by.

Drakieng the Elephant Lord who really need to pay attention to his expenses
"Great.."

Help Babar The Tusk of Might unite the Elephantmen by marching with them, this should make the other Elephantmen tribes surrender before any actual fighting starts.

Drakieng The Elephant Lord watches the lasers of destruction fly over the Black Savanna and crash down into a blinding light somewhere.

"This seems interesting! Eh, they seem a bit to dangerous to mess around with."

Create 100 more Elephantmen

Drakieng The Elephant Lord then moves on and watch the Nakeens do whatever Nakeens do as they make their evil goat noises

Make the Nakeen faster

"If this is successful you will be useful for my "missions"! What do you think?"
Elephantmen Morale Roll: [6]>[1]
The ground suddenly shakes as if it was going to rend apart, and a loud sound and bright light fills the skies. Total destruction. Even though the blasts were far from the Black Savannah, the Elephantmen could feel the power of the rays creeping down their very souls.

Yet the Elephantmen stood strong, resisting their natural urge to crumble into fear and despair. They resisted, but also realized their own innate frailty. Deep inside, something proud broke in the Elephantmen.
+Values: Mortals are so frail

Then Drakieng descended and appeared with Babar the Tusk of Might to unite the Elephantmen.
Conquest Roll: [4] [Influence+1]
No blood was spilled, as upon the sight of the Great Elephant Spirit, all Elephantmen surrendered battle and joined the flag of Babar. United under a common banner by the Great Elephant Spirit, tension disappeared amongst Elephantmen, and for the first time they formed a single nation.
+Society: Elephantmen are united

Time passed quickly. Afterward, Drakieng attempted to create 100 Elephantmen. But he only had enough to create 9 of them.
Drakieng uses 167 Energy
and 324 Ether
Creation Success Roll: [1]
Despite using the Soul Memory of 'Elephantmen', the 12 Elephantmen that were created had something different in them. They were innately rebellious and anarchic. Outlaws.
+12 Elephantmen: the 12 Outlaws

Drakieng had no Ether left to make the Nakeens faster.

Resoonman Exmel Rastara (I know it by heart too, sad)
-Heal myself so It is Somewhat easyer to work.
-teach a few mortals of each race the basics of Golemancy.
-Tell my gorks about the Golemancy Colage and leave them with directions to it.
-Create a new form of life  from the rocks if the caves that will for now be known as Cavers, 4 workers and a queen will be left at the dead mountans and 4 workers and a Queen in the caves

Spoiler: "Cavers" (click to show/hide)
Resoonman consumes 8000 Energy to heal himself
Being in an horrible state, healing is a priority. Resoonman does so, managing to restore some of its form back, but only a small part of the whole. His True Form is so very mangled that he will need an Energy equal to his full capacity to heal himself fully.
Resoonman is Still Severely Wounded / Very Exhausted / Mangled but somewhat recognizable

Endurance Roll: [2]
Teaching Roll: [5]
Resoonman has just enough time to appear to the Gork and teach them about Golemancy and the location of the Golemancy Colage. The Gorks, smarter than they were originally, understand with great success the concept of Golemancy.

+Knowledge: Golemancy [Rolled 5]
+Knowledge: Golemancy Col-something location

[Is it Colage or College ?]

Then Resoonman collapses from exhaustion.

(...)
When he wakes up, a year has passed.
Resoonman recovered 3000 Energy

Proelior the Blade Infinity
Burn 5 Ether to get myself out of my Exhausted state.

Now that the scrolls are done, give a few of them to the most talented/hardworking/both Human Tribe members. Then spread the rest across the world, in wait to be found.

Explain the basics to those who got the scrolls and encourage them to create their own versions of them, based on their own understanding. (will also spare me the trouble of having to make more, hopefully)

Then get to the Allred Forest and appear before the Amazons. See if I need to introduce myself or if they can piece it together themselves. Throw them a scroll if they realize who I am.

Proelior naturally recovers 2000 Energy
He then converts 5 Ether into 500 Energy
Proelior is no longer Exhausted

Looking for Talents Roll: [5]
Teaching Roll: [3] [Teaching+1]
Proelior then uses his divine insight to locate the most talented Humans. To these 8, he gives 8 scrolls. Then to these 8, he explains the basics of Exercitus principles and philosophy. As expected from these gifted ones, they manage to grasp the foreign concepts naturally.
+The 8 Exercitus Original Masters [Will create scrolls]

Afterward he spreads the scrolls across the world, hoping those who will find them will manage to decipher them.
+Event: Scroll Divine Littering

Then he goes to Allred Forest, and announces himself to the Amazons, who are partying with Kahn.
Influence Roll: [2]
Proelior is recognized, but is not really welcomed. Some Amazons are suspecting he is responsible for the attack. Some are wondering why he didn't protect them.
But mainly, their faith was so much redirected toward Kahn that his venue is seen in a bad eye. And with Kahn present, they do not fear to openly state their discontentment about Proelior.

Proelior tosses them a scroll and departs, seeing he is not welcomed.
+Religion: Proelior the War God is losing worshipers
+Event: Got an Exercitus Scroll

A year has passed.

Kahn
make sure he dosnt find out what ive done, not ready to reveal yet
Noted

Innanis Dominus
If I can, I attempt to summon/ teleport my voidlings to me. I have a plan for feeding and helping them survive.
Innanis recovers 1500 Energy
Innanis then prepares to teleport his voidlings to him. Teleporting mortals, something he never tried before. Will it be safe ?

Teleportation Cost for the 50 Voidlings: 500*32= 4500 / 45
Not enough Energy.

But thanks to conveniently placed year-skip, your action is done.
Casualties Roll: [6]>[3]
The Teleportation was a bit too brutal for some Voidlings, who ended up splattered on the ground. Four normal ones and four sapient one died.
+Voidling: -4 Normal / -4 Sapient

You are where you wanted to be, with your Voidlings.

SECRET ACTIONS

Spoiler: To Codename Tuna Only (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: To Codename Cat Only (click to show/hide)

FAILED SECRET ACTIONS

Drakieng the Elephant Lord (Again)
"Beautiful! Magnificent! There is no such thing as beautiful as Nigredine! This is what the Elephantmen need!"

Go a bit farther underground and gather as some of this Nigredine, then bring it up and give most of it to Babar The Tusk of Might's tribe while along the way giving it to some other Elephantmen lets see what they do with it.

Change my teaching of using the elements from trying to use it physically teach them how to use their mind to control and bend the elements since they are very close to nature it should be rather easy.

"Hmm I've always thought of making myself a weapon this seems like the perfect metal."

Go underground and gather lots of Nigredine to craft "EleLord Atai" a set of armor designed in what I call the Elephantmen Armor style.

Create "Atian" a large thin blade that can be held with 1 hand or 2 hands supposedly the sharpest blade in the world. Try to infuse both with the elements.

Drakieng uses 500 Energy
Drakieng phases through the earth and gather some Nigredine in large amounts, bringing it back to the Elephantmen. They have no clue how to manipulate the material, furthermore, they lack the technology to refine and smelt it.

Drakieng attempts to then teach them how to use their minds to manipulate the Elements. But it won't work, as a Magic Law needs to be created first.

Drakieng also gather a lot of Nigredine, and use it to craft two Artifacts.

Spoiler: EleLord Atai (click to show/hide)
Cost: 2000 / 100
Spoiler: Atian (click to show/hide)
Cost: 3000 / 150
Total: 5000 / 250

But Drakieng don't have enough Ether. [Action Cancelled]

Innanis Dominus
...I absorb some earth for energy...

All gods suddenly feel a huge piece of land disappearing. By tracing back to the source, they feel Innanis, who just chunked 4000 Energy worth of land, which is a continent.

WORLD ACTIONS

A year passed.
The Decimarch left as soon as Luxlin was gone, and Arca seemed to follow it.

During this year, here is what happened.

Gork Side:
Golemancy Studies: [2]
Search for Golemancy Col-something: [3]

Gorks, Asoon Amazons and Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento-ians of the Gork Empire kept studying Golemancy. Only a small handful of Golemancists emerged, despite their deep understanding of the magic. Theory is one thing, practice is another.
+4 Golemancists

As for the Golemancy Col-something, only the 4 aforementioned Golemancists managed to reach it. A nest of Shifting Cave Ambushers was on the way, preventing people from heading toward it.

Elephantmen Side:
Elemental Infusion Tech: [5]
Unity Aftermath: [5]
Nigredine Handling: [1]>[3]

In a year, Elephantmen managed to develop Elemental Infusion to good levels, without any major dangerous accident occurring. Nearby all Elephantmen weapons are now infused with Drakieng's Elements.

The great Elephantmen nation was united under the Rulership of Babar. A strong and smart ruler, he managed to accommodate the various traditions of the many tribes, quelling any sense of rebellion. All Elephantmen are united.

Elephantmen tried to handle Nigredine, not really knowing what to do with it. Their weak fires were too weak to smelt Nigredine, so they tried infusing it with a lot of Elements, as an experiment.
The Darkness Element inside Nigredine reacted strongly against the foreign Elements, generating a powerful chain reaction. It started with an Elemental Rejection [Drakieng's Elements], and then followed with Elemental Excitation [Darkness]. The Nigredine-rich soil of the Black Savannah reacted with the agitated Nigredine, generating a powerful explosion that destroyed the settlement where Nigredine was stored. 72 Elephantmen died in this accident.
+Event: Nigredine Incident > 72 casualties
+Knowledge: Fear of Nigredine

Drakieng gains 24 Ether.

Amazon Side:
Exercitus Handling: [6]>[6]
Raids upon Humans: [6]>[6] vs [3]+1 [Defensive Tactics]

It turns out that the Exercitus Scroll was retrieved by a very curious Amazon. She studied the scroll for the whole year, and finally managed to decrypt it.
+First Amazon Exercitus (future) Master

Amazons continued raiding Humans, with renewed fervor thanks to Kahn's presence. Despite the Humans new defenses and tactics, they weren't slowed down much and abducted many human males.
+20 Human males abducted
+10 Humans killed

Proelior: +1 Ether
Saraab: +0 Ether

Human Side:
8 Masters: [3]
To the Black Savannah ! [3]

The 8 Exercitus Masters trained all year long, managing to develop their Exercitus moderately well. But the way is still long until they become true Masters. They managed to get 1 disciple each.

A few adventurous humans headed for the Black Savannah to seek for challenge. Among those 10, 3 died to Black Baneras and 1 of starvation.
+8 Exercitus Disciples
+8 Exercitus Masters: moderate level
+Adventurers: 6 alive

Proelior/Saraab: +0 / 0 Ether

PLAYER STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Events (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Landmarks (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weather (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Notable Phenomenons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic Laws (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Living Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sapient Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unique Beings (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 09:26:10 pm by Nakéen »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 14, 2016, 12:31:13 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 14, 2016, 06:06:39 am »

I consume my ether to grow stronger and heal myself. I also examine the surviving voidlings carefully, before coming up with a plan.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 14, 2016, 06:19:18 am »

Proelior will teleport back to the Human Tribes. It's time for more schooling. This time's lesson - 'Defensive structures and how can they save your ass'. Then, a repeat course on 'Weapons and Armor 101'.

Oh, and while I'm there - make myself a shrine. Keep it simple, it doesn't have to be big. Just make a statue of me, stab some weapons in the ground around it and call it a day. If the tribesmen think that I deserve something bigger than that, well... they should do it themselves. Construction can also be a challenge sometimes.

Stealthily cheer for the adventurers. Actual interfering would make it less challenging, and that would be bad.

Ponder how much Ether and energy I would need for creating my

Spoiler: Trial Guardians (click to show/hide)

Also, keep doing the thing I was doing. You know the thing, Nakéen.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 06:53:48 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 14, 2016, 06:41:09 am »

Drakieng The Elephant Lord switches to his alt form, teach the Elephantmen the ways of crafting weapons and armor with the knowledge I'd gained from crafting Kurkan.

Guide the 12 Outlaws to Babar the Tusk of Might, Babar the Tusk of Might will become a sort of father figure to them!

Help the Elephantmen regain their pride and restore it with a fiery passion with the help of the few remaining Elephantmen that haven't lost their pride against Babar the Tusk of Might.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 14, 2016, 08:12:25 am »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 14, 2016, 10:31:50 am »

Continue doing my secret also: Try and get the amazons to accept the new males versions. also make less strong ones that are to the amazon women's likening
No sig yet

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 20, 2016, 09:53:40 am »

Bump
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 20, 2016, 01:36:06 pm »

(It's not dead, I am just, very very busy :/)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 21, 2016, 07:07:16 pm »

(It's kind of dead in a way)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 21, 2016, 07:12:40 pm »

((sleepin not dead the gods could always rp))
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 07:17:22 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34