Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 57

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 2: Game over! Post-game write up up.  (Read 91608 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(9/9): Day 1: And now a lynch candidate is chosen!
« Reply #330 on: March 10, 2017, 10:56:43 pm »

BHK: Do you still think webadict is scum?
I want someone to investigate him, at least. I suppose that's webadicts play, so I can't judge his alignment off of that.

Who are your top suspects?
Go ahead. I'm gonna die tonight anyway. My role is wicked strong.
Now I think he's scum.

...no vote?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 10, 2017, 11:10:24 pm »

I want someone to investigate him, at least. I suppose that's webadicts play, so I can't judge his alignment off of that.

Now I think he's scum.

...no vote?
Don't wanna take the burden on yourself?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 10, 2017, 11:29:40 pm »

I think he forgot BHK's view on it :P
But!

TDS: Other than what I said before; what's your idea on the vote/lynch lookout as of now?

Also, are you able to give out all items in one night, webadict?
No, not all. I can give out one, or I can determine the exact one to give out.
One per night, or ever?
Per Night. It's an action. The goal is to make sure I'm accounted for during the Night.
Accounted for? :O
...Okay at this point I've a feeling I can guess that kind of wincon but based on memory...and all the Mafia games I've seen since I started here, it's pretty vague. :P

So what's everyone read for scum, useful town, and least useful town?
I put third-party-maybe instead of 'generalizing scum' because I'm not the player who actually thinks third-parties are against town even if their wincon isn't against town. :P

...Meaning I still have the same reads as before. Nothing of particular mention (as seen in notes/reads), with slight leaning towards either way for folks; having a feeling myself that today has been a cautious day for scum and/or they're inactive as it seems only us/around a half are more active these latter days, and that the night will bring stuff to surface.

Also TBF should post more and where in the world is his info on webadict he's making his tunnelday out to be :I

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(9/9): Day 1: Back to choice phase. Blargh.
« Reply #333 on: March 10, 2017, 11:59:41 pm »

....I don't know what you even mean by that, Tiruin.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 11, 2017, 12:15:14 am »

It's honestly not worth explaining, Tiruin, but I'm Town. My wincon is the same as a normal Town player's.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 11, 2017, 07:53:46 am »

It's honestly not worth explaining, Tiruin, but I'm Town. My wincon is the same as a normal Town player's.
Either way, I don't think you're Mafia :P (And if third-party, on the non-malevolent side)

SIDENOTE: It's been one week since the last week's stuff, and it seems only a literal handful (or...hand-fingers...as in less than 6!) have been posting.

Your Majesty, may we hear from you lately?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 11, 2017, 10:10:47 am »

Either way, I don't think you're Mafia :P (And if third-party, on the non-malevolent side)

SIDENOTE: It's been one week since the last week's stuff, and it seems only a literal handful (or...hand-fingers...as in less than 6!) have been posting.

Your Majesty, may we hear from you lately?
You can hear the crickets chirping if you put your ear to the monitor.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 11, 2017, 05:25:41 pm »

Bwuh the Devil is a Part-Timer is too distracting...

webadict: Yes and no: yes, I'd like an item, no, I'm not nearly as certain which one is mine as some others are of theirs.  What caused your change between your reads commentary (where you said everyone not mentioned you didn't have an opinion on, including me) to the post you made after my short post (where you said I was probably town)?  Similarly, what caused you to change your mind on TBF being scum to being town?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 11, 2017, 08:01:00 pm »

webadict: Yes and no: yes, I'd like an item, no, I'm not nearly as certain which one is mine as some others are of theirs.  What caused your change between your reads commentary (where you said everyone not mentioned you didn't have an opinion on, including me) to the post you made after my short post (where you said I was probably town)?  Similarly, what caused you to change your mind on TBF being scum to being town?
It's a good show.

Psh, like I know how my mind works. Sometimes, my mind changes like that. I read what you said, seemed Town to me, figured I'd let everyone else know what I'm thinking. But, it's sad you don't want an item. However will I get my inspection on you~?

Also, TBF has a stupid power for scum to use.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 11, 2017, 10:41:09 pm »

Now I think he's scum.

...no vote?
If I were confident that it weren't just me wasting a single vote to accomplish nothing, I'd vote.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 12, 2017, 12:10:59 am »

Now I think he's scum.

...no vote?
If I were confident that it weren't just me wasting a single vote to accomplish nothing, I'd vote.
Votes are wasted. They're the biggest tool Town have against scum.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 12, 2017, 03:42:38 pm »

Alright, what do you mean by this? I searched for "TheBiggerFish" and found no references to a roleclaim from him until you mentioned it just now.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 12, 2017, 04:14:38 pm »

Alright, what do you mean by this? I searched for "TheBiggerFish" and found no references to a roleclaim from him until you mentioned it just now.
~~~I know something you don't know~~~

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 12, 2017, 10:07:24 pm »

>_>
<_<
You do have time to address what everyone else said, right?

Also you can alsoalsoalso check webadict's words before--he has pretty much notes of some information on folks :P

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 13, 2017, 04:31:28 am »

But, it's sad you don't want an item. However will I get my inspection on you~?

I do want an item, I'm just not as positive as the others on which one is mine.  I mentioned earlier the item that I think is mine, but I'll let you decide that for yourself.  I'm wary of shit like that Cheeetar role you made, so I'm not going to give my actual role name, but my role name has a very similar meaning to the Everyman.

You know what, I have a vote to start things off since everyone seems to be content sitting around holding their dicks and we're not going to get anything done that way.  BlackHeartKabal a single vote is never wasted, everything we say and do provides information and gives voice to our suspicions and beliefs.  So vote for who you believe to be scum, because that vote is never wasted, and it gives power to your words.  In this game, words are easy to ignore and shrug off, but a vote represent a legitimate threat to someone: that's why I've leveraged mine throughout the day to draw attention to posts and ensure I received answers to my questions.  So, pray tell: why aren't you voting?

Same goes for everyone else, actually: why aren't you voting?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 57