Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 215960 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #1050 on: August 30, 2017, 01:04:30 am »

"Sure, hope you like it!" She begins unloading furniture off the trolley. "Say, do you and Yuki want time to prepare? We could have the others cover your shifts starting from today, make sure you're well rested and all ready for the op."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: September 03, 2017, 10:07:21 pm »

"Do we have an exact day and time when we'll be starting? Any recommendations what to pack? Just the usual clothes and toiletries, or any specialty equipment that we'll need? Specific uniforms, or is everyone left to find that for themselves besides Faith?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: September 03, 2017, 10:16:11 pm »

"Next week; they'll supply the uniforms and accommodations."
"Maybe remote sensors and cameras to keep an eye on things?"
"May wanna consider supplies for fortifying positions, there's always the chance of a protected firefight. That's a guess by the way, not a prophecy."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1053 on: September 04, 2017, 10:52:14 pm »

Noriko shrugged rather noncommittally. "I don't think I'll need that much rest; it's not like I'll be doing much more than I'm used to. But, uh, I don't think my manager would just let some stranger show up and take my shifts. Apparently I'm worth a pretty decent amount as far as attracting patrons goes." Because everyone thinks I'm their goddamn waifu. . .
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: September 04, 2017, 10:57:15 pm »

"I, uhhhh, will I get supplied with a (geez) maid uniform by the mansion too? It'd feel super weird to wear something that came from that... shop."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: September 04, 2017, 11:03:27 pm »

"Well, we'll just have to find someone as good as attracting gazes as you are then, won't we? We'll, pass someone off as you. I'd suggest picking someone yourself if you can, someone who you can trust to play out the act, though we do have two people to default to. Strangely, I've the feeling you won't like the defaults though..."

She turns to face Faith.

"Are we going to send you there in a literal fetish outfit even though, need I say again, they will be providing their own uniforms for everyone? Gee, I don't know, that almost sounds like a bad idea!"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: September 04, 2017, 11:19:50 pm »

Faith recoils a little bit from the biting sarcasm, then crosses her arms, looks down, and mumbles a reply of:
"It's not like this whole Awakened thing has been a whirlwind of normality so far."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: September 04, 2017, 11:33:25 pm »

"Lighten up, the people you'll be meeting, you won't have to see again. Not like they'll be judging you much, and besides, you could run around screaming about lizard people and still be an oasis of sanity around here at this rate."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: September 04, 2017, 11:37:19 pm »

Faith awkwardly starts to fiddle with her hair.
"Well, uh, I more meant that I wouldn't be that surprised if the plan had actually been to stuff me in the... actual fetish outfit."
There's a little pause.
"Plus, at this rate, maybe it'll turn out that there really are lizardmen in the world government."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: September 04, 2017, 11:43:09 pm »

"The way things have gone? They'd have to pretty damn drunk were that the case."
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 11:51:32 pm by Empiricist »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: September 05, 2017, 02:13:03 am »

This does elicit a little bit of a smile from Faith.
"Well, maybe our alien overlords are just trying to keep us divided. That or they're not any more prepared for all the stuff that happens than we are, heh heh."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: September 05, 2017, 03:26:28 am »

"Well, least this is better than Akihabara."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: September 05, 2017, 03:37:09 am »

Faith looks at Minato. "That's... the anime place, right? Yeah, I've heard of Akibahara. What, is anime real there? Like, you could run into a rich heir, a blue-haired maid, another maid with a chainsaw, and her half-foreign sister? And they all fight monsters with magic? Hehehe, sounds wild!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: September 05, 2017, 04:45:15 am »

"No, I crossdressed as a magical girl to catch out an Aramitama."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: September 05, 2017, 05:36:29 am »

Meanwhile in Akibahara...
Atop the burning pile, atop his burning throne, the mad god laughs. His hair was grey, his face wizened by age but not diminished. His suit was white, his jacket leather, his shirt was open, his abs were hard, and his dick was out. On his eyepatch was a circle-A, and in his hand was a molotov, along with a fragment of something, something great, something terrible.

"At last it is mine! A shard of the Orgasmatron! Soon all will bow before the LEAGUE OF EVIL!"

A blast. A crash. Impact.

A contender has come.

A skeleton clad in a jet black spacesuit. Sleek. Militaristic. A hero from an era before this. A hero who marched forward even through betrayal, even through death, a corpse, a spectre, his very existence maintained  through willpower, and willpower alone.

He burns, he burns with fire born of will, born of resolve, white hot flames of such intensity, not even the stars themselves can withstand their heat. From within the inferno, empty sockets stare sightlessly upon their mark, at their mark, through therir mark, the terrible gaze alone enough to rend apart a lesser foe.

He draws his rifle.

"Sorry old chap, but I'm going to need to stop you here."

"YOU FOOL! DO YOU REALLY THINK JUSTICE CAN STILL PREVAIL?"

"Right now, I don't care what prevails. Do you know why I am here? Why I've returned? Because I am needed. Last time it was nuclear annihilation. The time before that, Hitler. And before that, the gates of Hell itself. Do you know what summoned me this time? I am here because CAMERON FUCKED A PIG! And then the tossers decided to up and bloody LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION WITHOUT EVEN THE FLIMSIEST FUCKING PLAN! I need a damn punching bag. And you'll do nicely."

"IMPERTINENCE. I WILL CRUSH YOU."

"I'd like to see you try."
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 03:43:35 am by Empiricist »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 285