Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I'm going to start working on a New race for fortress mode in MDF, which is wanted more?

Elves... we need tree hugging hippy forts!!!!!
- 16 (29.1%)
Goblin... Let the demons rule the land!!!!
- 4 (7.3%)
Necromancers... Build your own tower and fill it with your undead servants!!!
- 24 (43.6%)
Repair the Werebeasts... More savage beastie goodness!!!!  maybe even a fort mode!?!?
- 1 (1.8%)
Repair the Titans... so they will come and destroy your fortresses again!
- 6 (10.9%)
Repair the Night Creatures... we need more kidnapped children!
- 0 (0%)
Vampires... flesh out their game play so they drink more blood and even may have a fort mode!?!?
- 4 (7.3%)
Something different to replace one of these?  Let me know what you think would be cool?!?!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Voting closed: June 20, 2017, 09:37:53 am

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29

Author Topic: Modified ☼MASTERWORK☼ v1.29 (43.05 x64)  (Read 85688 times)

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ v1.25 (43.05 x64)
« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2017, 06:21:20 am »

thumbs up, That's what I'm talking about, community cooperation.  I'll look at this right now that I'm up.  I arranged some things trying to separate the race info, but it wouldn't surprise me if something broke that I didn't think to test.

and if it has to do with "base"  I have a whole series of stuff I need to directly check that might not be functional. sigh, you try one little thing and everything goes dead.  Roses base was originally used for all sorts of things but I thought we had modded around them all(building upgrades is modded around), and working correctly. apparently this is one I didn't think of.

In addition, I remember what was going on I was hunting for a roses update and got distracted last week.  I apologize...as soon as I get this fix put together, its a big enough break, that I'll go ahead and call this update 1.26. What I have added/fixed is 99% tested (summoned inside of arena, for new creatures or operated on this side.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 06:40:27 am by Amostubal »
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

Khaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2017, 10:19:59 am »

I think all we need to make the pipes work is adding

Code: [Select]
[REACTION:SMOKING_PIPE]
[NAME:Make churchwarden pipe]
[DESCRIPTION:Requires a log. Creates a pipe for smoking pipeweed.]
[DESCRIPTION:]
[DESCRIPTION:Uses carpentry skill.]
[BUILDING:CRAFTSMAN:NONE]
[REAGENT:A:1:WOOD:NONE:NONE:NONE]
[PRODUCT:100:1:TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_PIPE:NONE:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:A:NONE]
[SKILL:WOODCRAFT]

to reaction_patreon.txt
The pipe itself exists, in item_z_patreon.txt, the smoking reactions exist, and the plants exist in plant_patreon.txt. I tested it and the smoking reactions themselves, while they don't seem to have any products, do have a hook somewhere that results in the reaction applying the syndrome to the dwarf that does the labor. Probably does it somewhere in the dfhack stuff, buried deep in there somewhere, unless simply doing a reaction that had the item as a reagent is sufficient contact for an on-contact syndrome.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2017, 10:52:31 am »

I think all we need to make the pipes work is adding

[REACTION:SMOKING_PIPE]
[NAME:Make churchwarden pipe]
[DESCRIPTION:Requires a log. Creates a pipe for smoking pipeweed.]
[DESCRIPTION:]
[DESCRIPTION:Uses carpentry skill.]
[BUILDING:CRAFTSMAN:NONE]
[REAGENT:A:1:WOOD:NONE:NONE:NONE]
[PRODUCT:100:1:TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_PIPE:NONE:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:A:NONE]
[SKILL:WOODCRAFT]

to reaction_patreon.txt
The pipe itself exists, in item_z_patreon.txt, the smoking reactions exist, and the plants exist in plant_patreon.txt. I tested it and the smoking reactions themselves, while they don't seem to have any products, do have a hook somewhere that results in the reaction applying the syndrome to the dwarf that does the labor. Probably does it somewhere in the dfhack stuff, buried deep in there somewhere, unless simply doing a reaction that had the item as a reagent is sufficient contact for an on-contact syndrome.

syndrome is on the smoke thats produced... thanks for the post... I'll push that into the patreon file!  Was there already PERMITTED_REACTION:SMOKING_PIPE in the entity files?  I'll check.

updates:

I've upgraded roses files... chasing a dang script bug down. *BAM*

checked the water well and magma well... they worked in dwarf.  only needed the base/roses-init fixed. the other half is in a location that works, verifying the rest of it, but it all looks correct.
checked the golem/caravan issues that were reported... they don't seem to be causing the error reported.  It must have been fixed already, or the issue was an isolated incident.
checking a few other "potential" errors due to miss called roses scripts, verifying they are working.
spacefox graphics updated with files - no errors.  some people go tell 3wire thanks over in his post.

as soon as I get rid of this bit of red text, I'll post the update.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

Khaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2017, 02:55:10 pm »

Further testing for me shows that my doubts were unfounded; the reactions exist for the dwarf species. It just stood out to me that it doesn't exist for hermit mode due to my favoritism for such and the fact I was playing hermit at the time I decided to try it.
If we're concerned about being a way to make the syndrome affect all the possible hermit races without making it an inordinately long list of affectable species perhaps changing the SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE tags to instead a SYN_AFFECTED_CLASS tag that covers the playable fortress races would work.

I'm not sure how the reaction exists for the dwarf civ though. There isn't one in the raws, but maybe some DFhack trickery is involved so that it can be under the "wood" subsection on the craftsdwarfs. I wouldn't know how that all works though.
Even so, lacking any way to keep the pipeweeds from appearing, it probably should be available to all the fortress civs, even if it's only so that food stockpiles don't end up slowly, sneakily filling up with bags of sweet/deep galena leaves that are completely unusable because you're not the right race. Though given that apparently this reaction is being coded in somewhere I can't seem to find, I don't know how to fix it. Above fix definitely isn't actually workable, even if it looks about right as a reaction. Especially since when I tried it and permitted the reaction the masterwork launcher then overwrote the dwarf civ file and removed that line.

EDIT: Okay, now I'm figuring out my confusion. I'm kind of new to dealing with the raws and wasn't aware that just putting an item definition in the middle of an entity would automatically make fitting reactions for the item in question. I assumed you needed to make an explicit reaction, but apparently, no, just putting [TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_PIPE] in there is sufficient. That statement only exists in the dwarf and human civ definitions, so that's why it's not available to hermits.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 03:20:48 pm by Khaos »

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2017, 03:47:17 pm »

Okay goblin issue:
pocket:

smaller:

small:

This is my favorite image... I had all the secrets from ZM5, MMM, etc on and so all these towers popped up all over the map.
Even had a dark human civilization because of it!
medium:

What do you do when you have Kobold and Goblin wizards? In another place a human and a dwarf wizard erected their towers directly beside each other...
large:

so first map generation, every size, with the setting suggested, goblins formed.  I think there's something else going on if your having issues with goblins not forming civs.

Further testing for me shows that my doubts were unfounded; the reactions exist for the dwarf species. It just stood out to me that it doesn't exist for hermit mode due to my favoritism for such and the fact I was playing hermit at the time I decided to try it.
If we're concerned about being a way to make the syndrome affect all the possible hermit races without making it an inordinately long list of affectable species perhaps changing the SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE tags to instead a SYN_AFFECTED_CLASS tag that covers the playable fortress races would work.

I'm not sure how the reaction exists for the dwarf civ though. There isn't one in the raws, but maybe some DFhack trickery is involved so that it can be under the "wood" subsection on the craftsdwarfs. I wouldn't know how that all works though.
Even so, lacking any way to keep the pipeweeds from appearing, it probably should be available to all the fortress civs, even if it's only so that food stockpiles don't end up slowly, sneakily filling up with bags of sweet/deep galena leaves that are completely unusable because you're not the right race. Though given that apparently this reaction is being coded in somewhere I can't seem to find, I don't know how to fix it. Above fix definitely isn't actually workable, even if it looks about right as a reaction. Especially since when I tried it and permitted the reaction the masterwork launcher then overwrote the dwarf civ file and removed that line.

Okay the reaction was needed and I added it to the permitted reactions for human dwarf and hermit.
Here is the issue you ran into... you have to make raw edits with the launcher off... it protects the files from being changed, I've got an older version of the launcher code, but I'm just beginning to understand it... I can't make any serious changes to it, yet.  It is very complex.

how it works is a reaction-trigger, in onMapLoad.init, when the reaction is completed to smoke some galena herb, it triggers the buff:
modtools/reaction-trigger -reactionName SMOKE_PIPE_SWEET -command [ modtools/add-syndrome -syndrome "smoking a nice pipe of sweet galena tobacco" -target \\WORKER_ID ]
modtools/reaction-trigger -reactionName SMOKE_PIPE_DEEP -command [ modtools/add-syndrome -syndrome "smoking a nice pipe of deep galena tobacco" -target \\WORKER_ID ]

which searches through all the available syndromes and adds the appropriate syndrome to the unit:
[SYNDROME]
[SYN_NAME:smoking a nice pipe of sweet galena tobacco]
[SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE:DWARF:ALL]
[SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE:ORC:ALL]
[SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE:HUMAN:ALL]
[SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE:ELF:ALL]
[SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE:SUCCUBUS:ALL]
[SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE:GOBLIN:ALL]
[SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE:KOBOLD:ALL]
[SYN_CONTACT]
[SYN_INHALED]
[SYN_INJECTED]
[SYN_INGESTED]
[CE_FEEL_EMOTION:EMOTION:DELIGHT:SEV:1000:PROB:100:START:0:PEAK:0:END:12000:DWF_STRETCH:4]
which is in the plant definition!  And thats how you smoke it up!

it should be functional in this update:  additionally I need to update the entity hermit file all together... I missed it in the entity updates last month.

I'm packing 1.26 right now so here's the list of changes:

current work on 1.26
1. Updated DFHack to 43.05 r1
2. Updated TwbT to the latest version
3. Fixed to Guildhall transformations
4. Fixed a building menu title that had a hotkey set
5. Value fix to humans.
6. Updated the ZM5 creatures. - turned on in options... should have interesting effects, and really well written.
7. Fixed the earth strikes back - turned off in options.
8. updated the MMM creatures - turned partially on in options... many cool updates hopefully you will get to experience it.
9. update to spacefox graphics - thanks 3wire!
10. fixed/updated roses-init
11. cleaned up several errors and made sure magma/water wells and various other things are functioning.
12. fixed the smoke pipe reactions.

additional notes:
1. tested golems, couldn't get elves, dwarves, or human caravans to attack them... no issue.
2. goblins seen on several maps... no issue.
3. errors from the errorlog... needs a little work when I get the time, they aren't crashing so they aren't pressing.
4. alcohol names, duplicates. pushed to next pack.
5. Start looking at a way to create documentation from the raw scripts... pushed to next pack... I have some concepts.
6. Grim's historical arms... pushed to next pack.
7. Stal's armoury... pushed to next pack.
8. Entity reformat for Hermit entity file. pushed to next pack.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2017, 04:14:47 pm »

EDIT: Okay, now I'm figuring out my confusion. I'm kind of new to dealing with the raws and wasn't aware that just putting an item definition in the middle of an entity would automatically make fitting reactions for the item in question. I assumed you needed to make an explicit reaction, but apparently, no, just putting [TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_PIPE] in there is sufficient. That statement only exists in the dwarf and human civ definitions, so that's why it's not available to hermits.

lol, well that helps I missed the edit... so all you need is the patron section from entity_good_dwarf or entity_good_human, which should be in this update minus that reaction line.... personally its a little late to make any more changes, now the pack is being uploaded right now... let me see what a quick fix so hermits can smoke:
plant_patreon

YES_PATRON_CONTENT[OBJECT:PLANT]

[PLANT:SWEET_GALENA]
[NAME:sweet galena][NAME_PLURAL:sweet galena][ADJ:sweet galena]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:STRUCTURAL:STRUCTURAL_PLANT_TEMPLATE]
[MATERIAL_VALUE:2]
[ITEM_REACTION_PRODUCT:BAG_ITEM:PLANT_GROWTH:LEAVES:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:LEAF]
[MATERIAL_REACTION_PRODUCT:SEED_MAT:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:SEED]
[BASIC_MAT:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:STRUCTURAL]
[PICKED_TILE:34][PICKED_COLOR:3:0:0][DEAD_PICKED_TILE:182]
YES_SLOWER_FARMING!GROWDUR:500] YES_SLOWER_FARMING[GROWDUR:1000][VALUE:2]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:LEAF:LEAF_TEMPLATE]
[MATERIAL_VALUE:15]
[STOCKPILE_PLANT_GROWTH]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SEED:SEED_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_NAME_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:sweet galena seed]
[MATERIAL_VALUE:1]
[EDIBLE_VERMIN]
[PREFIX:NONE]
[SYNDROME]
[SYN_NAME:smoking a nice pipe of sweet galena tobacco]
[SYN_AFFECTED_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
[SYN_CONTACT]
[SYN_INHALED]
[SYN_INJECTED]
[SYN_INGESTED]
[CE_FEEL_EMOTION:EMOTION:DELIGHT:SEV:1000:PROB:100:START:0:PEAK:0:END:12000:DWF_STRETCH:4]
[SEED:sweet galena seed:sweet galena seeds:3:0:1:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:SEED]
[SPRING][SUMMER][AUTUMN]
[WET][BIOME:NOT_FREEZING][DRY]
[FREQUENCY:100]
[CLUSTERSIZE:5]
[PREFSTRING:green leaves]
[PREFSTRING:exquisite tobacco]
[PREFSTRING:sweet taste when smoked]
[SHRUB_TILE:'"']
[DEAD_SHRUB_TILE:'"']
[SHRUB_COLOR:3:0:0]
[DEAD_SHRUB_COLOR:6:0:0]
[GROWTH:LEAVES]
[GROWTH_NAME:sweet galena leaf:sweet galena leaves]
[GROWTH_ITEM:PLANT_GROWTH:NONE:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:LEAF]
[GROWTH_DENSITY:1000]
[GROWTH_PRINT:0:6:7:0:0:NONE]

[PLANT:DEEP_GALENA]
[NAME:deep galena][NAME_PLURAL:deep galena][ADJ:deep galena]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:STRUCTURAL:STRUCTURAL_PLANT_TEMPLATE]
[MATERIAL_VALUE:2]
[ITEM_REACTION_PRODUCT:BAG_ITEM:PLANT_GROWTH:LEAVES:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:LEAF]
[MATERIAL_REACTION_PRODUCT:SEED_MAT:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:SEED]
[BASIC_MAT:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:STRUCTURAL]
[PICKED_TILE:34][PICKED_COLOR:7:0:0][DEAD_PICKED_TILE:182]
YES_SLOWER_FARMING!GROWDUR:500] YES_SLOWER_FARMING[GROWDUR:1000][VALUE:2]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:LEAF:LEAF_TEMPLATE]
[MATERIAL_VALUE:15]
[STOCKPILE_PLANT_GROWTH]
[SYNDROME]
[SYN_NAME:smoking a nice pipe of deep galena tobacco]
[SYN_AFFECTED_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
[SYN_CONTACT]
[SYN_INHALED]
[SYN_INJECTED]
[SYN_INGESTED]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SEED:SEED_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_NAME_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:deep galena seed]
[MATERIAL_VALUE:1]
[EDIBLE_VERMIN]
[PREFIX:NONE]
[SEED:deep galena seed:deep galena seeds:7:0:1:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:SEED]
[SPRING][SUMMER][AUTUMN][WINTER]
[FREQUENCY:100]
[CLUSTERSIZE:5]
[BIOME:SUBTERRANEAN_WATER]
[UNDERGROUND_DEPTH:1:3]
[PREFSTRING:grey leaves]
[PREFSTRING:exquisite tobacco]
[PREFSTRING:earthy taste when smoked]
[WET][DRY]
[SHRUB_TILE:'"']
[DEAD_SHRUB_TILE:'"']
[SHRUB_COLOR:7:0:0]
[DEAD_SHRUB_COLOR:6:0:0]
[GROWTH:LEAVES]
[GROWTH_NAME:deep galena leaf:deep galena leaves]
[GROWTH_ITEM:PLANT_GROWTH:NONE:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:LEAF]
[GROWTH_DENSITY:1000]
[GROWTH_PRINT:0:6:7:0:0:NONE]

basically just adding: [SYN_AFFECTED_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON] will make the syndrome work for everyone... but really it should be affecting hermits without it... the add syndrome dfhack should be pushing it past the "target only tags".  If not, well that tag will make most everything target-able.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2017, 04:21:05 pm »

I'll add I had many, many things disabled.

The same civs are in play.
Under the "Mods" tab of the launcher, Silk Eggs, *-Mancy, Deep Cult, DDD, Terrible Weapons, Mythical Monsters, Arctic Additions (minus the Jotun,) Earth Strikes back + secrets, Modest Mod minus orientations, and More leather are active. I also accidentally left Small Things and Procedural Engravings on. All other mods under this tab are disabled.

Under creatures, vanilla fliers are disabled, and everything except for MDF cavern/surface creatures, megabeasts, and HFS are disabled. In previous releases, these settings crapped out goblins as normal.

Only world gen thing I can think of is disabling vanilla demons, since I never cared for the non-fleshy ones that got random-genned (I much prefer the Nightmares and the like.) I guess I'll enable them, but if goblins still fail to spawn then something has to be wrong with an entity file or something somewhere in the files on my end I overlooked trying to fix this issue. It's gotta be something stupid if it's not that, but I was never under the impression goblins absolutely needed vanilla demons to spawn.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2017, 05:00:07 pm »

I'll add I had many, many things disabled.

The same civs are in play.
Under the "Mods" tab of the launcher, Silk Eggs, *-Mancy, Deep Cult, DDD, Terrible Weapons, Mythical Monsters, Arctic Additions (minus the Jotun,) Earth Strikes back + secrets, Modest Mod minus orientations, and More leather are active. I also accidentally left Small Things and Procedural Engravings on. All other mods under this tab are disabled.

Under creatures, vanilla fliers are disabled, and everything except for MDF cavern/surface creatures, megabeasts, and HFS are disabled. In previous releases, these settings crapped out goblins as normal.

Only world gen thing I can think of is disabling vanilla demons, since I never cared for the non-fleshy ones that got random-genned (I much prefer the Nightmares and the like.) I guess I'll enable them, but if goblins still fail to spawn then something has to be wrong with an entity file or something somewhere in the files on my end I overlooked trying to fix this issue. It's gotta be something stupid if it's not that, but I was never under the impression goblins absolutely needed vanilla demons to spawn.

Ahhh!!! your turning vanilla demons off?   no wonder you don't have goblins.... goblins require dark fortresses... you don't get dark fortress without a procedural generated demon.... at least 1 race of demons, which is one option set demons to 1, otherwise....  Go over in the goblin entity, edit out those references to dark fortresses..
[DEFAULT_SITE_TYPE:DARK_FORTRESS]
[LIKES_SITE:DARK_FORTRESS]
[TOLERATES_SITE:CITY]
[TOLERATES_SITE:CAVE_DETAILED]
[TOLERATES_SITE:DARK_FORTRESS]
[START_BIOME:ANY_LAND]

replace them with:
[DEFAULT_SITE_TYPE:CITY]
[LIKES_SITE:CITY]
[TOLERATES_SITE:CITY]
[TOLERATES_SITE:CAVE_DETAILED]
[START_BIOME:ANY_LAND]

do the same for any other race with DARK_FORTRESS... otherwise they wont generate either...
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2017, 05:08:51 pm »

I figured it was something stupid.

I wonder why that was changed?

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ v1.26 (43.05 x64)
« Reply #144 on: May 22, 2017, 05:24:36 pm »

AS far as I understood it was always a thing.  Dark Fortresses are the top of demonic spires from hell... no demon race tied to a spire and no Dark Fortress will form.

1.26 7Z file is live! I need to revamp the github before the 1.26 zip is ready.

Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group

Khaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 22, 2017, 05:27:38 pm »

I am enjoying getting into the raws though, I've not done this before, which is fun for me, given I've had plenty of fun times getting programming experience. I'm almost interested in just diving in and trying to build up something big, step by step. I want to learn this, because it's just so very distinct from anything I've done before.

Haekel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 23, 2017, 08:02:30 am »

Has the Large Address Aware utility been removed? Doesn't start from the Launcher, and it seems to be missing from the 1.26 release.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 23, 2017, 07:15:33 pm »

Has the Large Address Aware utility been removed? Doesn't start from the Launcher, and it seems to be missing from the 1.26 release.

LAA doesn't really make any changes to DF x64. 

Its designed for x86(x32) programs. considering this, I decide to remove it...
I also removed another utility DFTool, because it was designed for 43.03, the 43.05 version isn't full production, and I had a virus hit when I tried to open this version.

All of these factors made me decide it would be better to remove these 2 now.  I was going to updat the other utilities and mod packs for 1.26, but didn't get that far as I had to push a release for the severe break in 1.25.

Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group

Haekel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 24, 2017, 03:23:37 am »

and I had a virus hit

Yikes.   Glad you caught that before releasing it into the wild.

Thanks for your time!

Sol Invictus

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 24, 2017, 12:09:40 pm »

Amostubal
Thanks for the great work you are doing.

Probably you are already aware of errors in 1.26 raw but, just in case, here is a short list.
Duplicate "ENERGY_TEMPLATE" in material_template_zm5.txt and in material_template_masterwork.txt
Empty token [] in creature_subterranean.txt SPIDER_CAVE_GIANT line 1085
Duplicate "SOUL_GEM" in inorganic_zm5 and inorganic_succubus.txt
Duplicate "4TUSKS" in body_zm5.txt and in body_default.txt
Duplicate "8EYES" in body_zm5.txt and in body_masterwork.txt
Duplicate "BRAIN_NOTHOUGHT" in body_zm5.txt and in body_masterwork.txt
Duplicate "SKELETON_MATERIALS" in b_detail_plan_zm5.txt and in b_detail_plan_masterwork.txt
Duplicate "SKELETON_TISSUES" in b_detail_plan_zm5 and in b_detail_plan_masterwork.txt
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29