Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23

Author Topic: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.  (Read 39469 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
Re: Unnatural Selection: Place your bets.
« Reply #211 on: June 09, 2017, 01:38:14 pm »

Move one tile east and do nothing else.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #212 on: June 09, 2017, 08:39:18 pm »

More horrific magical deforming, for !!SCIENCE!!

Spoiler: Genome (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current mutations (click to show/hide)

Your head as well becomes a giant hydrogen gas bladder.  Your arm becomes a lion's head with an extremely long, human arm shaped tongue.

Modify my genes using the above. Then don't die, I guess. And assuming this does what I think it will, practice my rolling so I can move faster in future.

Your head becomes a giant human/lion hybrid, with about 80% lion parts. It also has giant swollen red eyes with silvery metallic veins. These eyes can fire lasers. Your neck becomes the same. Your chest the same. Your abdomen the same. Arm, because you only have 1 now, the same. Leg, also of which you only have 1, becomes much the same but with fish scales and slightly less big. Your entire freaking body kind of morphs into a version of this lion/human head thing and you gain the ability to fire your lasers all into one point and create a giant laser. Very "Death star" ish. But made of lion heads.

Rolling seems difficult in this form so I'm gonna assume no, this isn't what you expected.

Sorry, couldn't access forums for awhile.

Move right to safety if needed, and gene mod again.

By the way, I may have gotten a bit confused with my description. You described my abdomen twice. Was one of those supposed to be my chest instead? Will update description again if so. Also not entirely sure if some of those changes replaced or added to my mutations.

Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)
"Move right to safety" while you stand just to the left of drop. You're sending me some weird messages here my man. Also, this font your using on your posts does not bold well.

Your head is a human head, but with a discoball style arrangements of laser emitters instead of hair. Normal human neck. Chest become like human flagella, longer, wigglier, and boneless. Your abdomen has a fur of tiny arms but is otherwise human. You have normal human arms and legs. Except there are 3 of each, making for 6 arms and 6 legs total. 

As per your description, I forget, but it doesn't matter now because this is your new one, and all the old stuff is now gone.

Whoops, didn't realize I was in.

Time to mutate.

Spoiler: Genome changes (click to show/hide)
Your hair becomes far thinner than before. Almost invisibly so, and whips around at high speeds, shattering each time until all thats left is a constantly twitching bowl cut. And your head becomes covered in a thin, fragile, white shell. Besides that silly shit, the only change is that...well, you grow two big eyes on your pecs, a big human mouth on your belly, two big ears from your shoulders and a nose right from your sternum.

Well, don't have a genome yet, but I might as well post an action in case I procrastinate forever again.  Genome done.

Move East, off the lowering area.  Laser anyone who attacks myself, Egan, or Ao, for hindering science.  Attempt to float using my giant blimp bits, possibly jumping off the ground to get some height.

Double sized lion head with laser eyes and wasp stinger teeth. Neck to buffalo horn in a sort of round flipperish form, with goat eyes, dog ears, and slow leaking gas. Human chest with buffalo horn bone, a single large eye protected by a crystalline plate in the chest, and poison gland armpit sweat glands. Abdomen becomes a human head with smoking mouth and nostrils and huge bulbous laser eyes. Your arms become giant hydrogen bladders with monkey tails. Your legs turn into giant cat legs covered in porcupine quills, with buffalo horn claws. You have huge muscles and a big armadillo shell.

You can float. You can float really good actually. Though stay away from the ceiling; it will kill you. But the ceiling is 100 feet up so you're probably fine.

Move one tile east and do nothing else.
Ok.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Unnatural Selection: No murder this turn. Try harder.
« Reply #213 on: June 10, 2017, 02:16:10 am »

So syv is orbital laser cannon now?

Mutate and murder JO before he kills sy using the very effective breakdancing method. And if I have enough big mouths, give him a good bite too.

Spoiler: Current mutations (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:13:47 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 10, 2017, 03:09:51 am »

Bet Egan
One wheel short of a wagon

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 10, 2017, 10:48:28 am »

Your head becomes a giant human/lion hybrid, with about 80% lion parts. It also has giant swollen red eyes with silvery metallic veins. These eyes can fire lasers. Your neck becomes the same. Your chest the same. Your abdomen the same. Arm, because you only have 1 now, the same. Leg, also of which you only have 1, becomes much the same but with fish scales and slightly less big. Your entire freaking body kind of morphs into a version of this lion/human head thing and you gain the ability to fire your lasers all into one point and create a giant laser. Very "Death star" ish. But made of lion heads.

Rolling seems difficult in this form so I'm gonna assume no, this isn't what you expected.
Actually this is pretty much what I expected. Except for the lion and fish scale thing. Hopefully killing me should be hard since i have 18 heads.
Kind of thinking I will move via rocking back and forth to roll.

Laser the orbital death star Syv.
Well fine then Aoshima.
Laser AoshimaMichio.
Apparently trying to win causes a lot of hostility, so:
Laser anyone who attacks me.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 09:07:49 am by johiah »
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2017, 11:15:48 am »

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2017, 12:20:04 pm »

That's pretty siggable.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 10, 2017, 07:21:34 pm »

Bet Whisperling!  "First" turn death for the "win!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 10, 2017, 08:55:13 pm »

Laser JO.  I don't particularly want to kill people, but if you're going to so aggressively impede my science I don't have much choice.  Also, stay floating about fifteen feeet up--high enough to be out of reach, but low enough that a fall prolly won't be lethal.

Genome changes to come later.

Spoiler: Current Appearance (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 10, 2017, 09:18:37 pm »

"Your entire body become hard and yellow, covered in horseshoe shaped serrated protuberances. Your neck becomes shaped like a beak, with a ridge of shark teeth and a base of a horse hoof. Your chest becomes a fanged beak filled with teeth made of horse hooves that are serrated and arranged in shark like rows. Your abdomen ends up a lot like your neck.

Your human head turns yellow and hard, your mouth extends into a point and you get serrated teeth made of horse hoof. Your neck becomes a human arm. Chest becomes a Human head with yellow hard flesh and a pointed mouth, covered in thick hair that ends in tiny serrated points. Your abdomen becomes shrunken and tiny but otherwise stays the same. Oh you also only have 1 leg and 1 arm."

Go over to JO and just kinda shred him, ya know?

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 11, 2017, 06:41:19 am »

My desktop computer is now completely unusable, because I'm not allowed to succeed at anything ever.

Laser JO.

Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 11, 2017, 06:51:00 am »

Hey everyone betting on me! Probably bet on JO instead, he's getting four kinds of attacked.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 11, 2017, 09:05:29 am »

Wow I am clearly not the favorite. Oh well, I am already in my final form. Changing my action to the below.
Laser anyone who attacks me.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 11, 2017, 10:19:07 am »

Hey everyone betting on me! Probably bet on JO instead, he's getting four kinds of attacked.

You can't tell me what to do! Now I'm betting on you again, double or nothing!  :P

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23