Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 1022 1023 [1024] 1025 1026 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750169 times)

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin III of Methiant-Cydwyl!
« Reply #15345 on: November 15, 2018, 04:34:29 pm »

A

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #15346 on: November 15, 2018, 04:39:15 pm »

B Damndanians, amirite?
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15347 on: November 16, 2018, 01:58:36 pm »

b
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #15348 on: November 17, 2018, 03:04:26 am »

B
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #15349 on: November 17, 2018, 03:08:35 pm »

You decide to let the Damdamians in. They're clad in white cloaks, underneath metallic chainmails twinkle from torchlight. They're not armed, besides small, probably ceremonial, gilded maces hanging at their belts.

The enter so aggressively and give you such stern stares that it could count as an unspoken declaration of war.

"Emperor of Methiant, Houlandin III! The continuing policy of your court and heathen cultists that back you up can no longer be ignored by the Archpriests of Damedia and faithful followers of Father Damed as a whole. Desist with your blasphemous ways at once!"

A) "No southern heathen will speak to me like that! I fear no Damdamians!"
B) "Why this hostility? I'm sure we can still be friends. Why, you want another temple? Freedom of worship, maybe?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15350 on: November 17, 2018, 03:38:42 pm »

A we are not getting to the freedom of worship again
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15351 on: November 17, 2018, 03:46:37 pm »

B We need to deal with the shitty relatives before the heathens, cant have both breathing down our necks.  The priests just got a bunch of temples or whatever they better be satisfied.

Hotfire90

« Reply #15352 on: November 17, 2018, 04:51:49 pm »

B

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15353 on: November 17, 2018, 04:54:40 pm »

B

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #15354 on: November 17, 2018, 05:06:27 pm »

Buy them off for now, we can't afford another war just yet.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15355 on: November 17, 2018, 05:50:01 pm »

B We need to deal with the shitty relatives before the heathens, cant have both breathing down our necks.  The priests just got a bunch of temples or whatever they better be satisfied.

They have a formal alliance with said shitty relatives. I'm pretty sure unless we fucking convert, we are going to have to fight both, and even then there is no guarantee.

A. Best we get down to business now. Our army is pretty much already mobilized. We can try to rush and and smash their shit before Eldrican gets theirs together.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15356 on: November 17, 2018, 06:39:18 pm »

B

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15357 on: November 17, 2018, 06:57:37 pm »

B, Let's try to keep the war to one front for now.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15358 on: November 17, 2018, 06:59:08 pm »

Our army is pretty much already mobilized. We can try to rush and and smash their shit before Eldrican gets theirs together.

I have no confidence in this plan to achieve anything but make all Damed-worshippers in the south upset with us when it's only Rucus that has a known relationship with Eldrican. There's no need to close down opportunities to save our army score before we see the price tag.

Taking another tack, we know from Uncle Hein that Feir is a dangerously unpopular ruler. If we're smashing anybody 'first', why not smash him? The northern nomads are barely integrated and still contesting their rights; the Eldrican branch of Damedism has developed independently over the years and resents his attempt to bring in southern priests. One good challenge against his power and the maybe whole country implodes. Plus he's the one supplying fireblood south, not the other way around. Stomp on that trade route and the southern armies are much less of a danger.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15359 on: November 17, 2018, 08:33:38 pm »

Our army is pretty much already mobilized. We can try to rush and and smash their shit before Eldrican gets theirs together.

I have no confidence in this plan to achieve anything but make all Damed-worshippers in the south upset with us when it's only Rucus that has a known relationship with Eldrican. There's no need to close down opportunities to save our army score before we see the price tag.

Taking another tack, we know from Uncle Hein that Feir is a dangerously unpopular ruler. If we're smashing anybody 'first', why not smash him? The northern nomads are barely integrated and still contesting their rights; the Eldrican branch of Damedism has developed independently over the years and resents his attempt to bring in southern priests. One good challenge against his power and the maybe whole country implodes. Plus he's the one supplying fireblood south, not the other way around. Stomp on that trade route and the southern armies are much less of a danger.

You make a fair point. But I don't think giving them a temple or free worship will keep them from aiding their ally against us if we attack Eldrican. No point picking b and either wasting our money or pissing off our clergy on the hopeless cause of keeping them out of the war.
Pages: 1 ... 1022 1023 [1024] 1025 1026 ... 1087