Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Dark Souls: Threads of Fate IC - Rise  (Read 12759 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls: Threads of Fate IC - Rise
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2017, 08:14:03 am »

"If it's all the same to you Sola, I'm going to have a look around this place while those two talk."

Having said that, Evangeline leaves Armored Lady and Armored Man to their conversation and Sola to... whatever it is she was doing right now, and explores the courtyard they're in currently.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2017, 08:37:23 am »

The courtyard is bare and empty, save for a wooden gate at one end; the door they'd just come through on the other; two doorways on either side that presumably led inside the walls; and another door a few yards away from the dungeon's entrance. Discarded hunks of brick and rock were strewn about near the crumbling walls, along with... several corpses. They look fresh and, upon closer inspection, wear the same faded armor as Lyndon.
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2017, 09:33:48 am »

"Yes, Evangeline."
She bows, and continues standing watch over the exit. And everything else.
thincake

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2017, 02:09:53 pm »

Ludek presses his right foot firmly forward, leading into a quick, stern bow. A practiced gesture from his youth. "Ludek the Sparse, exiled of the Scholar Envoys. Let our companionship be fruitful... Or, at least, compact and correct." He waves his hand in a slow arc, extending the greeting to all three strangers.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2017, 03:10:10 pm »

"So the pain I felt was the brand, marking me undead... So then I did truly die back in Grimmia." Melodia begins to walk away, her mood slowly crumbling.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2017, 03:30:02 pm »

"Pain? I don't know for sure, but I don't think that's it. My Darksign didn't hurt me when it appeared, and nobody else who's come here told me about anything like that..."

Boudicca, Ludek, Meredith

"Indeed."
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2017, 03:41:58 pm »

"You mean to say I am deceased? Such things are the stuff of tales, sir. Behold, I live and breathe before you at this very moment!"

She lives and breathes before him (at this very moment).
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2017, 04:02:43 pm »

"And yet, if you were to stop living and breathing before me, you'd just come back again. Trust me."
Black lives matter.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2017, 03:40:15 am »

As nobody else has anything to say, Raivo beckons with a hand. "Come." Then without further ado he turns around and clomps into another doorway set on the opposite side of the room; his bulk kept it from view until then. He squeezes through and turns left, climbing a set of stairs.

Kent, Onryo, Ywis

The hallways ahead are still dark but the sound of footsteps is now limited to those of Onryo's and Ywis' own. There are many twists and turns; though it's difficult to tell exactly where you are headed, you get the sense that you're always mvoing away from the room with the dais, at least a little.

Kent does not receive any visitors while he watches the empty room.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 04:03:22 am by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2017, 09:32:47 am »

With naught much else to do, Boudicca follows after. She keep her axe on her shoulder as she does so.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2017, 10:40:38 am »

Meredith relaxes a bit, as it seems obvious the man is not going to attack. She follows the man, keeping vigilant for a surprise attack from another angle or something.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2017, 01:07:51 pm »

Melodia finds a place a ways away from everyone, sitting down when she does.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2017, 03:09:37 pm »

The courtyard is bare and empty, save for a wooden gate at one end; the door they'd just come through on the other; two doorways on either side that presumably led inside the walls; and another door a few yards away from the dungeon's entrance. Discarded hunks of brick and rock were strewn about near the crumbling walls, along with... several corpses. They look fresh and, upon closer inspection, wear the same faded armor as Lyndon.
Evangeline gets a closer look at the corpses, to find out what killed them. This whole place gave her a bad feeling, and now something nearby apparently killed all but one of a group of warriors? Something wasn't right here.

Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2017, 02:40:36 am »

Raivo leads you up the stairs to the second level of the wall. It seems you are in a central "tower" area as this room is only as big as the first. The next staircase is directly across from you, but between you and it is a group of Hollows, leaning against the walls or sitting on the floor. Their clothes are in tatters, and their weapons - the hilts of broken swords - are rusted but still sharp. As you enter they look up at you and stand, as a group, before tottering towards you on unsteady legs.

Evangeline, Melodia, Sola

Melodia finds her place. The world is quiet here.

Evangeline sees the bodies are covered in slash marks, and their armor is even worse off than Lyndon's, like they had been in many a battle before their final rest.

Lyndon, meanwhile, stays with Sola. "Your friends aren't very talkative, huh?"
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2017, 02:56:03 am »

Melodia contemplates to herself. If she did indeed die back in Grimmia, then how was she here alive? What of her kingdom, her people, her story? She had failed it. She had shamed her story by dying. Melodia held back her emotions, though it was hard to do.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17