No
- 0 (0%)
noooo?
- 5 (38.5%)
YES!!!
- 8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 39

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 28 - [Finished]  (Read 48203 times)

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round 28 - In Progress
« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2017, 03:45:44 pm »

Anyone got construction 4? PM me, RnG is violating me once again...

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2017, 09:51:40 pm »

What I see:

A bunch of naked Soulless; utterly harmless and useless as anything other than meatshields (lack of armor and MR makes them bad at that), siege fodder, and patrol fodder...

A bunch of ghouls; more competent than the soulless, yes, but once again a lack of armor makes them less than optimal frontline combatants, best used for siege defense.

Not too much in the way of Longdead; the actual frontline combatants.

So really, its not that big of a deal, I'd rate TC's army as the more threatening of the two.

Yes, yes - so you say... and yet my last battle put me up against 15 knights of the Unholy Sepulchre and 12 Lictors (Blood/Nature bless, BTW). Let me assure you, they are no joke (and I have no prophet now.)

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 25, 2017, 11:08:20 pm »

I saw. It was silly of you to split the party like that. Very poor tactics.

And besides, the bless is B9N9D4, get it right!... Still, not the bless I would've used, and a source of H3 Banishment wouldn't exactly help you out there much.

Still, in all seriousness, you had nowhere near the raw numbers to fend off a concentrated attack; you were outnumbered by more than 3 to 1 there, the Ermorian Sacreds only changed a 'loss' into a 'really bad loss'
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 11:28:17 pm by Jilladilla »

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 25, 2017, 11:47:28 pm »

While I'm sure you enjoy putting me down ( :-\ ), I'm afraid your scouts aren't giving you the full story there - I wasn't splitting my army, I was actually trying to get two armies together, since I knew I didn't have the forces to fight alone.

Turns out I actually would've been better off attacking instead, since Ermor's horde all descended into that one province.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2017, 12:19:09 am »

While I'm sure you enjoy putting me down ( :-\ ), I'm afraid your scouts aren't giving you the full story there - I wasn't splitting my army, I was actually trying to get two armies together, since I knew I didn't have the forces to fight alone.

Turns out I actually would've been better off attacking instead, since Ermor's horde all descended into that one province.

Yeah sorry, a bit of faulty memory there, in that case I would've set them to retreat if you weren't expecting them to hold against a serious assault. Avoid defeat in detail and all of that.

Also sorry about that... A little off recently.

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2017, 02:17:35 am »

I did the thing again, a artsy expression of how much work I am willing to do in the name of lazyness:

Players:

Akhier Dragonheart - Marignon

ThtblovesDF  - Oceania

AlStar -  T'ien Ch'i

Hatman -  C'tis

Il Palazzo-  Bander Log

Jilladilla -  Agartha

Marmaduke -  Arcoscephale

etgfrog -  Ulm

E. Albright-  Ermor

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2017, 10:09:58 am »

>:(
Ok
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 27, 2017, 12:31:24 pm »

Dude, where all the magic sites at?

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 27, 2017, 01:31:00 pm »

I'm questioning that too, my searches have turned up nothing.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2017, 04:41:48 pm »

Just to note, they weren't aimed at you. Just because you happen to patrol your border doesn't make every spy going through your land something aimed at you. Plus that province literally borders me. If I wanted a tiff with you I have better methods than a squabble of undisciplined newbs.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2017, 02:18:43 am »

I really did a strange turn last round, fort-builders wandering off with half a army, site searchers searching again in the same spot, jesus...

If someone attacks you or something, post about it here, I got a justice boner, but sh*t for scouts.

Marmaduke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2017, 03:41:08 am »

*** DRUMS ***

(awkward silence)

My first name is Hero. My last name is Joe. I am a Prophet and a director of communication.
Let it be known that Peacenik, living god of Arcoscephale, is going to make a declaration.

(majestic silence)
(gasps in the audience)

MY NAME IS PEACENIK. I AM A PEACEFUL BEING WHOSE ONLY HOBBY IS TO EAT.
I HAVE HEARD REPORTS THAT THE LAND OF ERMOR HAS BEEN OVERRIDEN BY SOME KIND OF CURSE. THE RUMOR STATES THERE ARE UNDEAD PROWLING THE COUNTRYSIDE, TERRORIZING MIGRANTS FROM T'IEN CH'I.
I DEMAND ERMOR CEASES IMMEDIATELY ALL NECROMANTIC ACTIVITY AND SUBJECTS ITSELF TO INSPECTIONS BY INTERNATIONAL ANTI-NECROMANTIC EXPERTS.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN SWIFT ACTION, UP TO AND INCLUDING RECALL OF THE ARCOSCEPHALIAN AMBASSADOR, EMBARGO ON THE AGRICULTURAL EXPORTS OF ERMOR, OTHER ECONOMIC SANCTIONS AND THE TOTAL ANNIHILATION OF NORTH ERMOR.

ANYTIME.

(the incredibly pretentious potent being withdraws before his awesome presence becomes too much to handle for the mortal minds)

The God of the World has spoken. Signing off, Hero Joe!

(Hero Joe waves to a girl in the audience. "Was I good, Carla? -Nah, no tie!")

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 29, 2017, 08:21:23 pm »

If anyone would like to bitchslap Marignon for deciding that the one guy who is fighting the undead horde was a good target to attack, be my guest.

At this rate, T'ien is going to be a fully underwater nation.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #163 on: September 29, 2017, 10:08:43 pm »

I sent you a message specifically asking you and I quote "So you have a few provinces around my throne. What is your opinion on me maybe in the next couple of turns taking a few of those? Specifically I would really like the most southern places as they also connect directly to my underrealm." to which I got no reply. I sent that on the 23rd.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 29, 2017, 10:34:23 pm »

If no reply, assume: "no, fuck you, don't take my provinces."  :P
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 39