Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 220310 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Room for 1 more gang!
« Reply #660 on: November 27, 2017, 04:50:06 pm »

PW, please subtract two of the words from the HQ list, as we did not use two of them last mission. The two words we had remaining are marked below, in parenthesis in the appropriate list. I have also marked my level up in my charsheet.

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Chu Sana'me (click to show/hide)
Done

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: What do you mean, don't murder?
« Reply #661 on: November 27, 2017, 05:03:04 pm »

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dropshot (click to show/hide)
You move over and take a shot at the man who one of your teammates hit in the ear.
[5v6]
The shot blows apart a chunk of wall next to his head but misses him.

Cosa Nostra

Move to the doorway at (14,28). Drop as many hostiles as I can.

Spoiler: Cyril Morris (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deck/Inventory (click to show/hide)
[3v2][6]
You shoot at the man around the corner as you run for the doorway and get him right in the shin. He staggers and falls backwards onto the ground, holding his leg.

Spoiler: Big Poppa (click to show/hide)

Keep going! And when I get there, attack and stuff
You get in behind them. Not close enough to hit them this turn, but you are behind their group and they don't notice you.

Spoiler: Vencarlo Barvasi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gang (click to show/hide)
There are two wounded people, but only one you can see so we'll go with him.
[7v2][6] You finally finish the  work that literally everyone else started and put a shot straight into the man's head. He, probably thankfully at this point, dies.

One of the overseers charges round the corner and tries to tackle Cyril into the building he's standing in the doorway of.
[2v3]
He rams his shoulder into Cyril's chest and sends him stumbling into the building before drawing his sword and following him in.
[6v4]
The overseer swings for Cyril's neck but Cyril ducks the blow, scrambling back over dried animal skins.

Another Overseer runs out from behind the building and into the opposite doorway, taking cover before firing on Dropshot.
[1v3][1]
Dropshot, who is perhaps a pretty obvious target standing around on a roof like he is, gets shot right in the belly. [1] He Drops to his knees and vomits before falling onto his side, writhing in agony.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: November 27, 2017, 05:24:57 pm »

Woo! Let's test these strange new powers by activating my eyes and enchanting Corvin's left arm with Repair juice.
Because activating marks can be done along with casting another spell or doing other things, I'll edit this with more action when the map is up.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 27, 2017, 10:32:33 pm »

Cosa Nostra

If we appear to be about equal in strength, tackle him into the wall. Otherwise, shoot him.

Spoiler: Cyril Morris (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deck/Inventory (click to show/hide)
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 28, 2017, 07:25:15 am »

[4v6]
Kay and the Scarred Man have a little practice duel atop the gate into the Unreal. The two seem evenly matched at first, trading flowing continuous blows. The turning point comes when Kay brings a blow down towards the Scarred man's head. The scarred man, in a single motion, raises his blade and diverts Kay's strike before snapping his own blade down onto Kay's shoulder. 

What, that's it? No silly sports speech? No comical commentary? No whimsical turns of phrase or delightful wordplay to distract us ever so momentarily from the specter of boredom and death?
How unfortunate. Too strapped for time, I suppose?

Prep spell: 'largefirearm' on one of my rifles (while it's loaded with ammo). Try to make it something more like a recoilless rifle or mortar rather than an enormous cannon that breaks your shoulders when glancing at it sideways.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: November 28, 2017, 08:29:48 am »

-deleted-
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 08:51:36 am by Ozarck »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: November 28, 2017, 08:49:05 am »

A nice attempt Ozarck, but I'm not sure if that's the kind of commentary Abu would be giving when spectating a sparring match. Perhaps should his mind deteriorate further from living in this nonsensical dimension.

Provide 'appropriate' commentary for the sparring match between the Scarred Sensation and KAY VAGNER, SPACE MARINE. Make sure I have the taxidermied boy wonder with me as co-commentator (a good opportunity to practice my ventriloquism).

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: November 28, 2017, 08:51:11 am »

Oh. Well ...

I'll delete it then.

okay

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: November 28, 2017, 09:00:46 am »

Oh hey, no need to delete it! It wasn't bad commentary, just not from the right POV.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: November 28, 2017, 09:43:30 am »

Spoiler: Big Poppa (click to show/hide)

The time is now! Stab whoever has their back turned with my new sword! If no one is vulnerable just charge at that guard to the southwest of me

((what material is the sword? does that matter?))
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 09:47:56 am by SamSpeeds »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 28, 2017, 08:57:57 pm »

Spoiler: Shadow Alliance (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 09:09:02 pm by Devastator »

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: November 29, 2017, 12:19:58 pm »

Spoiler: Dropshot (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #672 on: November 29, 2017, 04:39:02 pm »

[4v6]
Kay and the Scarred Man have a little practice duel atop the gate into the Unreal. The two seem evenly matched at first, trading flowing continuous blows. The turning point comes when Kay brings a blow down towards the Scarred man's head. The scarred man, in a single motion, raises his blade and diverts Kay's strike before snapping his own blade down onto Kay's shoulder. 

What, that's it? No silly sports speech? No comical commentary? No whimsical turns of phrase or delightful wordplay to distract us ever so momentarily from the specter of boredom and death?
How unfortunate. Too strapped for time, I suppose?

Prep spell: 'largefirearm' on one of my rifles (while it's loaded with ammo). Try to make it something more like a recoilless rifle or mortar rather than an enormous cannon that breaks your shoulders when glancing at it sideways.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

[5]
You get the recoilless rifle you want. It also somehow has a magazine of 5 shots?

Woo! Let's test these strange new powers by activating my eyes and enchanting Corvin's left arm with Repair juice.
Because activating marks can be done along with casting another spell or doing other things, I'll edit this with more action when the map is up.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
You want to enchant his left arm with the permanent mark from your eyes, correct?

We're missing people....

Anyways, map.

Here's what you can see: The Alchemist's structure is a very odd looking thing. its octagonal, sort of, but the first two levels have huge extra bits jutting out of their sides while the next to levels are symmetrical. It looks to be made of iron or some dark metal, like a giant boiler.  The entire structure is bristling with black pipes that pump a constant stream of sooty smoke. Whats more, the structure sits entirely off the ground on a  series of supports, above a strange garden. The garden consists of a field of grass and five trees all growing from a patch of land where the flag stones have been torn up. The grass is a brilliant blue, with wide triangular blades, and the trees are chrome silver with branches that appear to be coated in silvery dew.  There are men around those trees carefully gathering the silvery fluid into leather sacks and carrying it over to a pool. The pool connects to a metal pipe that rises up into the structure above. Across from it is a wooden platform connected to the structure with chains; an elevator of sorts it appears.

Now, you have a specific goal here: You want to take this structure, along with the mechanisms and the information it contains, for yourself. The problem is that these alchemists are not slaves. They are tradesmen. They like this work. They like this place. And they Know what you did at the mine.  Take this place for yourselves by whatever means needed.

You're coming in from the west.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #673 on: November 29, 2017, 04:40:20 pm »

Spoiler: Shadow Alliance (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: November 29, 2017, 04:46:39 pm »

Spoiler: Vencarlo Barvasi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gang (click to show/hide)
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 114