Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 9 - Game over!  (Read 38102 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 9 - Day 2 has no time for monsters
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2017, 12:15:17 pm »

TUESDAYS D:
In which Tiri spends a few days outside of internets because of various reasons which make her grumpy :I In a nice way.

But aurgh I missed everything T_T Thanks for the extend!

Okay, so skimming over the weekend's content, most of what I am picking up is that
  • Tiruin feels confident about her ability against the baddies and tells us so
  • hector by some means or another has gleaned that we have a witch in this setup

Regarding the first point, I'm not exactly sure what to make of this, except that it's bold and polarises my read of you. We have yet to decide whether we are claiming today or not, yet you undermine the downside of claiming immediately (i.e. giving scum a target) by insinuating that you are critical to town's success. It's a bold strategy that urges everyone to make up their mind about you right now. I'm torn between your statement being bait for scum (to want to target you) or bait for town (to flag you as essential). Why this timing, Tiruin?
Hum o-o
How did you think about me when I said what I said, in relation to the context of the present?
I didn't push that I'm central or critical to town's success, merely putting myself in the light because its part of my motive (...in that I'm subtly indirectly saying 'Town can also target me if they want o_O because yeah there's distrust out of safety, but I'd not like that to happen because it'll be very inefficient'), but I do not see how all that should be linked with a downside of claiming immediately...when there's a lot more than 'giving scum a target'

Yea, one way to take it is to urge others to make up their mind about me--but what isn't? As in, anything anyone does at this point is on making points on other people; I am more pushing my confidence...err, out. There. For scrutiny :D

And no, I do not need guards. I do guards! [/notclaimingGuardseriously]

I don't get how timing works into a scumplan there, but in retrospect in thinking out that viewpoint you gave, I did think that it would be a bold move of a 1-man scumteam [I'm assuming the Cha.Cultist theory], or if a 2-man scumteam, a redirection while the ally works in the dark--inasfar as I assume, that could be possible too given the activity of others around here in general but its not something I'm leaning more on at the moment. <_<
Also because Hector somehow said something about Witches. I did not comment on that because I was all :o and then silently leaned on 'okaaay that's weird. He's a witch most likely'.

And as far as I read back (didn't check all Soupernaturals, just some), all I recall are good Mason-ic Witches being present.

@Reverie At this point I would say a D3 massclaim would probably be good.
Yoooo, what about other ideas from you? I find myself somewhat agreeing with Rev's pressure vote, as you're not contributing much in the day game? :-\

I'm partly wondering if it's busyness though, as you extended...after Meph extended the game.

I can’t really be bothered reading the thread again. Using my phone and it’s all weird and shit after I updated it. How many scum (n) do you think there are left, and whatever number you choose, give me n+1 as your top scumpicks and, n town picks, preferably with citations.
While I know that pain of phones and browsers, I doubt that there is much difficulty reading ~5 pages :P
While on the phone the page numbers can be really tiny, they're not wholly incapable of being pressed :O

In relation to your softyclaim of Witchery, how do you think the others here are?

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 10, 2017, 01:31:25 pm »

I don't get how timing works into a scumplan there, but in retrospect in thinking out that viewpoint you gave, I did think that it would be a bold move of a 1-man scumteam [I'm assuming the Cha.Cultist theory], or if a 2-man scumteam, a redirection while the ally works in the dark--inasfar as I assume, that could be possible too given the activity of others around here in general but its not something I'm leaning more on at the moment. <_<

I should first clarify that I don't believe that we have just one mafioso, I felt we ruled that out the moment Shakerag's killer never came forward (hence no cha. cultist).

How did you think about me when I said what I said, in relation to the context of the present?
And no, I do not need guards. I do guards! [/notclaimingGuardseriously]

To alleviate any confusion, here is the particular snippet in question that stood out to me:
I'm feeling MYLO-ish, but to give a note (and perhaps bait :3 because I like bait, because nobody knows my role but meeee) is that I don't think scum can win with me still alive

And yes, in reference to the quote above, I wouldn't believe a guard would just go out and say they were a guard (they can't protect themself). Offering yourself as bait does little more but sabotage any actual chances of you surprising anyone who is targetting you, for no reason. I would figure that this would be something to claim after you've been targetted to corroborate night stuffs, hence the confusion about timing. Now I am worried that if you are scum, and have an ability to complicate night actions against you (there was a templar to warrant such a thing, but he's dead!), voting for you now would be a quagmire of WIFOM and now we're in a pickle. Am I overthinking this?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 10, 2017, 02:25:51 pm »

I was going to wait for Tiruin's response (or maybe the reads of TDS or Teneb), but this silence is pushing it. Extending again just in case. Please let's try to not have a repeat of yesterday.

TDS: you're operating under the assumption that there is only one scum this game, right? That is, considering balance reasons versus the third party flips so far. What are your thoughts on the presence of a witch? Do you think a one-person scumteam, witch or otherwise, would have fairly reasonable win chances if said scumteam wasn't the recruiting type?

There might be a single witch (and it was pointed out that there have been single witches before). One single one-person scumteam might not win, but we have had two one-man scumteams flip (I count BHKp as one because adding to chaos + killing 3 people if enough time passes is not town-aligned) and a third one would be reasonable too. It's possible that a scum win would have involved 2 living evil third parties at the end with some town alive to decide which one wins. I think that a one-person scumteam would have a reasonable chance of winning - see Shakerag's ghoul flip, which appears to have been a one-man scumteam (although for all I know there could be a second ghoul). I just don't see it as likely that 4/9 of the starting players were scum.

Reads (based on reading through the thread):

So overall:

hector13 - mildly scummy for day 1 suspicion-without-voting, pressures Teneb today for stuff. Mild scum lean, but that might switch to a town lean by the end of the day.
Teneb - I read his day 1 vote as town-oriented, but his play today has been odd. Mild scum lean (but more than hector) because he seems to be assuming things, also not much scumhunting. This could change based on what he does today.
Reverie - Not much substance until recently. Suggested a massclaim and has started to pressure people for stuff, but I want to see more. Mildly scummy (roughly tied with Teneb).
Tiruin - Lots of content but it's mostly theory. Possibly active-lurking/avoiding scumhunting? Moderately scummy.
juicebox - Essentially inactive day 1. Has good, well-reasoned posts day 2 but doesn't have much content in general. Mild town lean, but this could change with more content.

hector: reads?
Teneb: Reads? What makes you think there's a cult?
Reverie: Reads? Specifically, what do you think of juicebox and Teneb now?
Tiruin: I'd like to see your reads. Who do you find scummy? Do you still think me and juicebox are scummy?
juicebox: What is your current take on the day? Have any of your reads changed?

EBWOP:

I should first clarify that I don't believe that we have just one mafioso, I felt we ruled that out the moment Shakerag's killer never came forward (hence no cha. cultist).

I don't quite follow your reasoning. If there was a single scum, why would they claim killing Shakerag?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2017, 03:04:19 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Teneb: juicebox
TheDarkStar: Tiruin
Tiruin: Reverie, TheDarkStar

Day has been Extended to ~5pm Pacific Wednesday. There are no more possible extensions for this day.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2017, 03:23:18 pm »

I don't have time to post my reads in depth right now, but I do feel better about juicebox now that he is posting, and am still a bit suspicious of Teneb and his opportunistic vote. Tiruin is always a hard one to read, especially now with this bit I am confronting her about. You've been a bit reserved up until now, but it's good to see a substantive post. I do not agree with you on the ghoul being actual scum though, more on that later. I feel good about hector, given his sharp observation on D1, and despite being wrong yesterday, he did not vote and therefore I don't feel like he intended this bandwagon (I think we disagree on this point too).

As for my argument against a single person scumteam, I equate those to conversion style teams, which judging by the lack of evidence supporting Shakerag's death as not a mafia nightkill, would squarely place the scumteam out of the realm of the conversion type. It's assumed that they can't kill and convert on the same night, after all.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2017, 10:50:13 pm »

[...
Tiruin - Lots of content but it's mostly theory. Possibly active-lurking/avoiding scumhunting? Moderately scummy.
juicebox - Essentially inactive day 1. Has good, well-reasoned posts day 2 but doesn't have much content in general. Mild town lean, but this could change with more content.

hector: reads?
Teneb: Reads? What makes you think there's a cult?
Reverie: Reads? Specifically, what do you think of juicebox and Teneb now?
Tiruin: I'd like to see your reads. Who do you find scummy? Do you still think me and juicebox are scummy?
Eww that's weak -_- "Mostly active lurking" WHEN I BASICALLY SAID I WAS AWAY FOR TWO DAYS.

I gave bloody dang reads on how active people were--with Rev topping it out and others not even touching that level of quality. I am basically stating as such like before that I cannot particularly detect scum leaning attitudes as I have felt, much like before, that they're being covert. Which is really feeling like the case at present :I
And yes I do :P With the subtlety in present, I am looking at Reverie as Towny, Hector as totally weird but it would be strange to claim Witch with...no direction thereafter, as it prsents heat and focus, that which would be fully detrimental to a Witch-Mason team (if there's any other Witch team, please boop me--I've got Midterms for my Masters literally today, and on Saturday; today in the next 6 hours, AND I'M NOT BLOODY 'ACTIVE LURKING' :I)

That partially nudges me that you're looking for an easy target with those kinds of accusations you're putting out; when in doubt, accuse of lurking.
Especially if you go the middleman in trying to gauge some 'scummy' reads when you don't have substance to back it up.
It is FURTHER a contrary note that you label my actions as 'theorycrafting', when I've been pretty much placing the notion of what roles exist therein. We're at a 6 player team, WHOLLY DIFFERENT than if people assume 'oh vanilla 2 scum in 9 person game' as we've got 2 THIRD PARTIES down, that ADJUSTS my variance of scum from 2 to 1, with possibility making a charismatic cultist--REGARDLESS of the Templar flip (the Templar flip made me consider the Cha. Cultist being a possibility a bit more, but I've had hunches because of thinking 'okay, 6 out of 9, 1 town dead, 2 Third parties dead; Shakerag died because people got his eyes and other sensory organs, no sign of Monster Hunter, no sign of Were-attack; OBVIOUSLY scum')

So it is weird that people are assuming Shakerag died to anything BUT scum.
Reverie - Not much substance until recently. Suggested a massclaim and has started to pressure people for stuff, but I want to see more. Mildly scummy (roughly tied with Teneb).
Wow seriously :v
She was the one prodding literally everyone till D1.

You getting your reads from a biased source of the recency effect, or what?
hector13 - mildly scummy for day 1 suspicion-without-voting, pressures Teneb today for stuff. Mild scum lean, but that might switch to a town lean by the end of the day.
Yeaaaaa how.
That doesn't match with Reverie's quality, and his 'switch town lean' isn't anywhere detailed in your post.

And you blue'd those two people! The OTHER TWO HOWEVER have less posts and less quality--and yet you don't touch them with a FoS, and leave them with the SAME 'mild scum lean'.
...Oh wow, I'm reading juicebox's posts! They TOTALLY LACK A LOT IN THEM!
This is some good, well-reasoned posts there. Inactive D1; total of 2 posts. Day two has five, and I see a lack of 'well reasoned' in contrast to ALL OF OURS, being present. Unless you mean commonly reasoned, because people would clearly think 'oh okay, cha. cultist can convert N1, that's possible'.
AND YET HE IS WRONG WITH DETAILS IF PEOPLE READ BACK!
Well I would say that the evidence points to some non-cult scum out there. Flavorwise, it doesn't seem like Shakerag was killed by a townie, and the fact that nobody has claimed the kill seems to point in that direction also. Furthermore, based on past Supernatural games, I don't think the cult leader would have a kill. So it seems to me that there is some non-cultist scum out there, and that's who killed Shakerag.
> See: Supernatural 8. ANY CULT MEMBER CAN KILL.
If you mean a Cult Leader, See Supernatural 6; Tiruin as Charismatic Cultist, I killed people :I
And, I have to explicitly mention--unless juicebox was referring to SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT CULTS, I have to mention that asking flavor is important and not """theorycrafting""", I killed Cmega3 in Night 2, people were curious how she died, I stole the body as mentioned in the N2 results. And while it was mentioned I used a bloody axe, while skipping merrily over to Jim's home in N3, have consistent flavor.

If you can say 'juicebox' is 'well reasoned', his reason is out the window in the cold, dark night.
And thus reinforcing that YOU aren't doing your READING either.
Unless you can back that up--correct me like a gentleman, pistols at dawn, and then tell me what was the substance of your posts other than applying pressure to an otherwise seemingly 'lurking/active' "scumbag".

OK :I
How?
You cannot rule out the LACK of a cha. cultist when their abilities match that of scum cultists (the vanilla type), or that of a generic mafia team that are cultists-in-flavor. The Charismatic Cultist merely has their ability of conversion prettymuch BEING the nightkill (see, that game I linked. I could only convert Toasty, while the others couldn't kill)

Because if SHakerag's killer came forward--in this 6 player setup, we'd have pretty much one OUTED killer. That leaves 5.
I am not a bloody killer, that leaves 4. (TAKE THIS NOTE EVEN IF YOU DOUBT IT :I I am not claiming a killing role, I am claiming an OP role)
Then there's a Witch claimant, that leaves 3 or 2, considering Witches are Masons and that's usually their only ability (again people poke me please).
And in that 3-2 people remaining, I get accused of 'theorycrafting' when people are rather softclaiming outwards in a way to glean information for those astute enough to follow those tracks .___.

So tell me, HOW is there, in anyway, some kind of superfluous nature in people claiming what they're claiming?

As for my argument against a single person scumteam, I equate those to conversion style teams, which judging by the lack of evidence supporting Shakerag's death as not a mafia nightkill, would squarely place the scumteam out of the realm of the conversion type. It's assumed that they can't kill and convert on the same night, after all.
We've got a whole library of Supernatural. Despite my horrible net, nobody else tried to track and match the flavor of said kill.

What I have seen in cult-like games where Mafia is flavored as cult (with no conversion powers)--decapitation or otherwise. Supernatural 8; "cult" team, origamiscienceguy, roo, spruce, killed ToonyMan N1, birdy21 N2, and a consistent flavor since then.
Meph does not make unconsistent flavor because that messes with the regularity of details that are otherwise confidential anyway.

People put up the idea of "theorycrafting" (sounding like a mudslinging word), as if there's anything with it--then there's a lack of detail SUPPORTING why that, in this current context, makes a scummy mark.

I do not agree with you on the ghoul being actual scum though, more on that later.
I disagree with a Ghoul being scum too :P given that I won a game as one, and decided to be good scum.
But there lies the problem--Ghouls win if everyone else is eaten :( [that kinda bothered me back then in that game--but I managed to win with the last scummy werewolf :P, because he decided to trust me \o/ ...I forgot the name and am trying to look for it, but it was nice... <_>]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2017, 10:52:22 pm »

Meeeeph: What is the locked door state of SHakerag's and BHK's home? While I see his eyes and heart are removed, I want to see his home, thank you! :O

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2017, 11:15:53 pm »

Although thinking about it more and more, most cult-kills in public view are the disappearance type, with loss of body parts later on >_>
The eye and heart thing is SOMETHING familiar but perhaps not in the Supernatural list--still checking; out of the 3ish cult games (THERE WAS NO CONVERSION CULT AND A MAFIA FACTION AT THE SAME TIME BY THE FISHY WAY, so I am suspect of Juicebox' intel, unless he's meta'ing "cult" from other games not-Supernatural), none have made it apparent that upon new-day, the body is FOUND and LACKING stuff.

...I really do recall that kind of flavor somewhere :I
<_< Maybe it was me as an Organ Grinder in Paranormal.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 11, 2017, 03:11:31 am »

snip

Damn you guys brought out the feisty Tiruin. I haven't seen her like this since witches coven 3.

Honestly though, I'm not sure I agree at all with TDS' reads list. Reverie, Hector and Tiruin all seem pretty townish to me.

Although thinking about it more and more, most cult-kills in public view are the disappearance type, with loss of body parts later on >_>
The eye and heart thing is SOMETHING familiar but perhaps not in the Supernatural list--still checking; out of the 3ish cult games (THERE WAS NO CONVERSION CULT AND A MAFIA FACTION AT THE SAME TIME BY THE FISHY WAY, so I am suspect of Juicebox' intel, unless he's meta'ing "cult" from other games not-Supernatural), none have made it apparent that upon new-day, the body is FOUND and LACKING stuff.

...I really do recall that kind of flavor somewhere :I
<_< Maybe it was me as an Organ Grinder in Paranormal.

When did I imply that there were both cultists and regular mafia? I don't remember saying anything to that effect. Also, I am "meta'ing" cults from other games. In my experience, cults don't get kills, and they didn't get kills in the Supernaturals that I read.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2017, 04:35:05 am »

PFP

My reads, such as they are:

hector13: leaning town
TheDarkStar: neutral
Reverie: leaning town
Tiruin: leaning scum
juicebox: neutral

Also, I don't think there's a cult. I know there's a cult. It's also possible that Shakerag was actual scum, but I am not sure of that.

I'll elaborate on some later. If anyone wants an explanation for a specific one, say it.

I can, at least, elaborate on why Tiruin now: She keeps softclaiming over and over without actually making it meaningful by actually claiming. Saying "oh, my role is in the OP" is useless without an actual claim and what action she took to go with it. It just looks like "Hey guys, look at how town I am!". Also, while I am 100% sure there is a cult of some sort, she does keep going on and on about charismatic cultists. Sure, she was one in previous games, but her insistence on that particular variation of cultist is strange. I don't think she's actually a charismatic cultist, but rather that it is an attempt to throw us off about what this cult can actually do. So Tiruin.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2017, 06:29:53 am »

TFW people make all their reads leaning scum with no substance in them :V

snip

Damn you guys brought out the feisty Tiruin. I haven't seen her like this since witches coven 3.
YOU HAVE FORCED MY HAND! TIME TO BRING OUT THE HOT SAUCE D:<
But yeah, I appreciate this comment c:

Oh, and for real reeds, here's some of them. In nominal order descending from okayness and towniness, not ordinal--but if you want to see them in ordinal, apply not-really-significant-variance in their ordinal value then :P
Reverie: leaning town
juicebox: leaning okay
hector13: leaning ahum!
Tiruin: LEANING FIESTY
Teneb: leaning leaning I:
TheDarkStar: leaning MHMM :I

Extend

Also, I don't think there's a cult. I know there's a cult. It's also possible that Shakerag was actual scum, but I am not sure of that.

I'll elaborate on some later. If anyone wants an explanation for a specific one, say it.

I can, at least, elaborate on why Tiruin now: She keeps softclaiming over and over without actually making it meaningful by actually claiming. Saying "oh, my role is in the OP" is useless without an actual claim and what action she took to go with it. It just looks like "Hey guys, look at how town I am!". Also, while I am 100% sure there is a cult of some sort, she does keep going on and on about charismatic cultists. Sure, she was one in previous games, but her insistence on that particular variation of cultist is strange. I don't think she's actually a charismatic cultist, but rather that it is an attempt to throw us off about what this cult can actually do. So Tiruin.
How's about you elaborate on it NOW other than asking if others want a specific explanation than buying time :I

She keeps softclaiming over and over without actually making it meaningful by actually claiming.
Ooo it's like this is a scummy thing :V
"Hey dudes! Out of y'all 5 folks, I am this kinda person! :3"
It's like this is scummy.
It's like despite saying over and over oooooo softclaiming, y'all can't be more specific than that and conditioned assumptions.

I mean from hereon forth, Hector has more detail than I even brought out. Because he said stuff about Witches. -_-
But after that quoted sentence, I see NOTHING of substance backing up the point A of 'this person doing this', and the point B of 'this person is considerably scum by due reasoning'.

It's like there's implicit bias playing there that there's little to assume other than people assuming too much into their OWN mental scripts. :v

...Which is kinda part of why I softclaimed :3 [/Dundunduuuuuun]
To generate CONVERSATION :I

And it is a lacking conversation that seems to be coming from Teneb and TDS. Reverie has her own reasons that I find reasonable if I saw me in myself :v

It just looks like "Hey guys, look at how town I am!".
Somehow, from point A, you arrived at this portion WHEN I HAVE NEVER SAID THIS IN TONE OR IN STRUCTURE.
Somehow you're making up reasons to interpret my actions.

Somehow that strikes me as jumpy--with a lot more exact on the 'somehow' in this sentence.

Also, while I am 100% sure there is a cult of some sort, she does keep going on and on about charismatic cultists.
Y-yes ._.
...Because I have experience BEING a charismatic cultist.
Because I've looked over Templar, and that's the reasoning in perpendicular to that kind of thinking you somehow have. I'm assuming within reason of empirical things; in the least that's how I see myself, because other than people reasoning it out with me and gradually helping adjust the perception from 'okay not really cult', it becomes 'OPPORTUNISTIC SCUM LABELING' :I

Seriously guys.

Sure, she was one in previous games, but her insistence on that particular variation of cultist is strange. I don't think she's actually a charismatic cultist, but rather that it is an attempt to throw us off about what this cult can actually do. So Tiruin.
You don't even bother talking with me. :I (like, questioning and thinking it over to give or get DEEPER ideas)
But talk to the audience. (so it comes off as descriptive determination...which doesn't give as deep ideas when the primary reactions are...reactions, like everything I've wrote)

So can you please connect your reasonings on WHY you instantaneously jumped on the idea that 'OMG TIRUN IS SMOKESCREENING D:'
When the whole matter is me not even hugging a limelight and me just SAYING DETAILS. :I
HOW does that even CONNECT to OBSCURING a SCUM PLAN?!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2017, 06:45:11 am »

PFP
HMPFF :I Is this why you said I'll elaborate on it later?
Because adding in a 'If anyone wants an explanation for a specific one, say it.' made me think you somehow...said something that you would expound on only if asked.

Well -_-

Still. Elaborate on it please, between precision and assumption--define the cult that you say you know. :v
I'll be waiting with hot tea to sip, as I await how you connect it to me <_>

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2017, 06:55:01 am »

Hmph. You guys go on a bit of a tear when I’m sleeping, leave it a bit awful for when I wake up.

Also I can’t vote or the day ends, and I don’t want to vote for Tiruin, despite the very much out of character frustration.

Teneb would be my choice right now, this apparent opportunistic jumping on wagons is bothersome, plus the bizarre pressure on me earlier this day doesn’t make sense to me. I’m experienced, I can brush off reasoned and well-founded arguments, and somehow I’m Town for going “nah bro you are” to his pressure?

TDS’ reads don’t seem to fit what’s actually been happening in the game.

Rev is most probably town. Juicebox is a TDS-like lurker.

Teneb: I’m curious how Tiruin saying the cult might be able to to convert and kill is trying to obscure what the cult can do. What other actions do you think a cult in a supernatural would have, that the town should be worried about?

Tiruin is correct regarding my softclaim (though I dislike the deflection :P) since I said I know there’s a witch, but there are a myriad of ways that I might know that. You also softclaim knowledge of a cult, too without going into details.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2017, 07:00:13 am »

Tiruin is correct regarding my softclaim (though I dislike the deflection :P) since I said I know there’s a witch, but there are a myriad of ways that I might know that. You also softclaim knowledge of a cult, too without going into details.
GRAAAAH [/sass]
But seriously, its more me acknowledging you rather than deflection :P ...>_> I guess I didn't make it that clear in my past posts in lieu of fiestiness? oops :-[

Also yes I softclaim knowledge of a cult, but it was based on the assumption that I assumed that the organ stealing was part of cult-kill flavor (and Templar bias), up until I looked back and re-read, alongside recalling my own experiences as Cha.Cult killer/converter. There was usually no body found, or had specific mutilation, so that leads me to think that the kill is an unconventional one OR we're dealing with different flavored cult...which would be presumable within context of assuming unconventional roles present.
In order to make this a bit more new player friendly I will not be adding any new roles or changing any of the existing roles this time.
Which would kinda be weird, but we've a whole library of Supernaturals to browse into, and an extension AFTER Wednesday since 2 people extended and I added the 3rd extend.

Hmph. You guys go on a bit of a tear when I’m sleeping, leave it a bit awful for when I wake up.

Also I can’t vote or the day ends, and I don’t want to vote for Tiruin, despite the very much out of character frustration.
Wait did I frustrate you IRL ._.? Sorry :-\
...Also I don't know why you said you can't vote or day ends, because there are no hammers?
Days will go for 72 hours (Ignoring weekends) or until everyone has voted (if there is a long period of inactivity after everyone votes I'll end the day to keep things moving).
    In the event of a tie, no lynch will occur.
Juicebox hasn't voted :V
Unvote but y'all know I'm voting TDS, but I'm Unvoting for now.

Quickeditnooope juice voted!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2017, 07:10:13 am »

Wow my reading comprehension is borked. Like a corgi, but less nice and floofy.

It's pretty much in character when I realized that there was little substance for people voting--and I'm of the mind that scum don't want to attract heat but those actions are just painting yourself red on a snowy field. :v
Err...sans the metaphor being associated with a vote. I'm saying its visibility pushing that seems to be the push for the day and somehow many are making up reasons to vote the most concrete idea in mind, me! :O and I'm curious why I'm being voted...when many of those reasons are more self-said than conducted by deduction and dialogue. All under the theme of 'substance of what's in the post' and its direction.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14