Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 82764 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How long for the start of the next subphase? I want to know what happens with the race and the UNDERTAKER kill.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile

How long for the start of the next subphase? I want to know what happens with the race and the UNDERTAKER kill.
"Morning Ends around 10 AM CDT Thursday, May 24th."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I also want to note that the kill reloads if Moony kills a mafia or third. Fallacy has night immunity from one of my old abilities, I have night immunity from one of my new abilities, Fallacy has the ability to jail someone, and Fallacy has a protect from one of my old abilities. The game's cornered, let's finish the Town and be done with it.
heck what

Hell, even if there's only one mafia, Fallacy can carry out a kill by themselves, while protecting the mafia via jailing them. We need just one more piece in position to carry out this play.

Fallacy - When our mafia buddy speaks up, you need to nick a vote from a townie. Solidify our lead.
what did I miss that this blatancy is showing
Two town, two thirds, and two mafia = we decide the game. Hector was going to lynch us anyway, so tough luck for the town, we're siding with the people who haven't been gunning for us since the start.
You're somehow sure Hector is town? :V

Make a prediction as to whether or not it already has? I mean you’re pretty hard done by with only me gunning for you, and that only really happened after 2 lynches.
Between you and the mafia, do I have a choice?
So him just voting you or nudging you means you've to drop all guns and be explicitly suggestive or stuff?

"Morning Ends around 10 AM CDT Thursday, May 24th."
Well it's 9pm here on the 24th and Webby's time is like, 12 hours+, so there's still a ton of time or at least a few hours.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

@Webadict: Is there a mafia team? Please don't lie and give a complete answer.
You know I can't answer that. That could reveal potential role information.

I will say there are anti-Town alignments alive, since the game would end if there weren't.

Also, as for the missing revive, I'm taking care of that. Long story short, I need to be more attentive to my notes. It's a resurrect now, and you'll be seeing mightymushroom in the time it takes for me to update (So, probably like an hour.)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Right so reading back in a skim--I am deeply confused why FoU keeps pushing the doubt of the existence of a Mafia team when there is no irrefutable proof of the lack of it, alongside the many ways to push "Town" labels while blatantly pushing Town rationalizations without going for the day game and instead relying on abilities (AND CATERING TO THIRD PARTIES WHO MAY OR MAY NOT BE MAFIA ALLIES)

Noting Mafia Ally--as I've had that role in the past [hah Tiruin is Mafia Ally :V], they're pretty much Mafia-sided, without the note that 'Hey the Mafia knows me' in anyway whatsoever unless they've an ability for such or that the Mafia knows that, and thus have to act like Town or at least show the Town Agenda. It's like a Survivor in a vanilla game, except you're actually Mafia-sided.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will say there are anti-Town alignments alive, since the game would end if there weren't.

Also, as for the missing revive, I'm taking care of that. Long story short, I need to be more attentive to my notes. It's a resurrect now, and you'll be seeing mightymushroom in the time it takes for me to update (So, probably like an hour.)

Oh, that explains why he didn't revive and the auto was missing. Also, he's now confirmed town so I would like to hear his oppinion regarding the FoU vs hector situation from before.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, that explains why he didn't revive and the auto was missing. Also, he's now confirmed town so I would like to hear his oppinion regarding the FoU vs hector situation from before.
Resurrects are not necessarily the same alignment. Just letting that be known right off the bat.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Resurrects are not necessarily the same alignment. Just letting that be known right off the bat.

god damn it webadict

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Night 0: Just Peachy
« Reply #818 on: May 24, 2018, 12:25:38 pm »

Frankly, the racers have descended into complete chaos. Right out the gate, we've just seen track legend randomgenericusername just DESTROY Tiruin's vehicle, but...

Rising from the burning wreckage appears to be mightymushroom! Has he returned to show these racers who's boss?!

mightymushroom has come back to life!

randomgenericusername has revealed Grand Inquisitior! Tiruin is removed from the race!

Vote Count
----------------------------
BlackHeartKabal - IcyTea31, hector13,
FallacyOfUrist - Tiruin,
hector13 - BlackHeartKabal,
IcyTea31 -
mightymushroom -
randomgenericusername -
Tiruin -
No Lynch -

Not Voting - randomgenericusername, FallacyOfUrist, mightymushroom,

4 to Hammer.

Race Modifications In Effect:
 - Hits deal 999 Durability or -25 Speed.
 - Powerup is granted whenever you knock a player out of the race.
 - Prize is becoming King tomorrow.

Racer - Distance | Place | Car #
--------------------------------
randomgenericusername – 165 KM | 1st | One, Two, Five
BlackHeartKabal – 120 KM | 2nd | 24
FallacyOfUrist – 120 KM | 2nd | Delta
hector13 – 105 KM | 4th | 0
IcyTea31 – 100 KM | 5th | 1812
mightymushroom - 0 KM | 6th | 88
Tiruin – OUT @ 0 KM | 7th | 24601

It is now Midday.

Midday Ends around 10 PM CDT Thursday, May 24th.

(1-Shot, Day) Grand Inquisitor [target]: If you are in first place, you can remove another player from the race. This ability is announced in thread.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 12:27:14 pm by webadict »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

webadict: I'm thinking RGU should also have an extra vote then, too ;) unless he used it and I wasn't paying attention.

Also, no bueno on the potential for different alignment. Can't be messing with the balance that much though since the game hasn't ended... at least as things have been overtly claimed.

Another action list:

me - gave revive to RGU
RGU - got the Flu from making a role from me
FoU - jailing and catgirlifying BHK
BHK - "jailed"
IcyTea - action-reading Tiruin
Tiruin - blocking MM
MM - deid, though probably able to act beforehand... so ? presently.

So, the only people on that list that we are not entirely sure are telling the truth are BHK, FoU, Tiruin, and until he claims, MM. MM can clear Tiruin from having performed the kill by confirming whether or not he was blocked. Read on for more thoughts regarding this.

Possible combinations of scum:

~ me and RGU, since we're essentially confirming each other's actions for N0/2. Considering how heavy I am against giving FoU more actions and RGU is happy to do so, doesn't make sense. I'm not really sure what combination of actions would have resulted in us killing MM last night though. Due diligence though; it's a possibility.

I guess t'be fair RGU could be scum with anyone... I'm pretty sure he's a TP at worst, though. Potentially SK, which would be distressing.

~ Tiruin and IcyTea, given her response to IcyTea. This could mean that IcyTea is lying regarding his action, since if they were a team he'd already know Tiruin's actions, and he laid the groundwork for this D0 when he said he investigated MM. Tiruin could also be a TP, and the thought that we have 2 SKs (Tiruin and RGU) just occurred to me. Wouldn't that be fun?

~ FoU and BHK, which I've already gone over enough times. Please lynch one of them.

MM wasn't scum last night, it would be the height of bad manners to resurrect him as scum, though I guess it can't be ruled out..?

Lynch order for me:

FoU/BHK
Tiruin
IcyTea
MM
RGU

Why Tiruin, RGU?

Hit BHK, since I keep forgetting we can do that :-\

Maybe we should be claiming these hits.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I literally can't be a serial killer because I started with a 1-shot kill and a bunch of harmful autos. Look at FoU, he can do literally everything as a third.

About me taking out Tiruin: It was the safest choice, considering that she claimed having a very sturdy car and that unlike FoU and hector13 I can't really read her at all. Also because there was the possibility that she could be scum and that 1-shot would be lost once I took FoU's jailing. Sorry Tiruin.

Also my gut feeling tells me MM is now a third. IDK why, I just feel that he probbly became a third.

MM: Did your role change in any way, your alignment, both or none?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Q. Does the SK/Cult have a built-in kill/convert?
A. No. No other alignment besides Mafia has any group/alignment ability available to them.

You literally can be a serial killer :P The last BYOR with webadict had a SK with no kill. I think. I'm sure someone on this site has won as an SK without killing despite having the option, too.

What are your reads on me and FoU?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

webadict: I'm thinking RGU should also have an extra vote then, too ;) unless he used it and I wasn't paying attention.

Also, no bueno on the potential for different alignment. Can't be messing with the balance that much though since the game hasn't ended... at least as things have been overtly claimed.
Ye of little faith...

I believe my vote count is currently correct. I had to make sure since I've already screwed up pretty bad.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Q. Does the SK/Cult have a built-in kill/convert?
A. No. No other alignment besides Mafia has any group/alignment ability available to them.

You literally can be a serial killer :P The last BYOR with webadict had a SK with no kill. I think. I'm sure someone on this site has won as an SK without killing despite having the option, too.

What are your reads on me and FoU?

I'm almost certain FoU is third. He might be trying to side with scum, but I believe that's a gambit to get them to claim. I kinda trust him as he's also the key to remove my harmful autos and stuff. We need him alive.

hector13: I don't really know anymore. I read him as both town and scum, somehow. I don't know if you have been lying or saying the truth in some things, maybe your focusing in FoU is intentional and part of a scum gambit, you also gave me a revive and I got flu from you, all that loop confusion that happened, also you read me as a sk for some reason, etc. Part of me want to lynch you just so I get a clear answer to everything, but you might just revive yet again. Gut feeling tells me you're not third, so I guess you might be scum? I don't know, I'm very confused.

I can't really think clearly as I had only 3 hours of sleep today.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I’m keeping open the possibility of you being a third because of your reveal at the game start, given even if you die you’ll flip as scum. I don’t think it’s likely you are, though. I like to be as open as possible with what I think, which is why I brought it up.

I’m pretty unreadable as things go *shrug* I’d really rather you not read FoU based on what he can do for you as opposed to what he’s done already, but horses for courses I guess. We can lynch him tomorrow if need be.

Did you gain flux for using your Grand Inquisitor?

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 59