Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [44.12] Rhenaya's Drow, updated  (Read 13606 times)

Mediterraneo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.12] Rhenaya's Drow, updated
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2019, 06:36:31 am »

Also: version 0.9.0 is out, rushed a bit to let you see what I was saying about the creatures in the last post.

In the near and not so near future, I'd like to add some more creatures, some class system for the clerical powers (and other 'drow' things), some more reaction for dressing outfits, a new building, the goddess Lolth herself, dangerous rituals, some graphical improvement on the plant and objects too...

But don't know when, if and in what measure I will be able to deliver - but I'm working on learning how to.

In the mean time, getting to a final version of the shriekers and sword spiders will be a priority, as well as cleaning up the files and giving them a more readable order.
I don't do much modding, but when I do you can use anything I did for Dwarf Fortress in any non-commercial project. Let me know if you did, you'll make me happy!

Rhenaya's Drow mod forum page

Arkenor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2019, 09:59:16 am »

@Arkenor

I have no idea about how to tackle Succubus's scripts though, maybe you can ask Boltgun himself both on its succubus thread in the Masterwork forum page or in the general modding forum, he has another one for its standalone Succubus version. It is a while I don't play his mod with drow in it, I must admit, and I never played succubus in Masterwork.

Those script errors went away once I pruned the duplicate creature entries, so you should be good. Except I think you're still doubling up with Meph on RHENAYAS_DRIDER. Though that could be a result of all the moving things around I did! The new animals look awesome.

I'm using a modified good version of the drow for the surface entity, the Moon Drow, based on the followers of Eilistraee from the Forgotten Realms, as I wanted a Winter trading partner and there's already plenty of folks trying to kill me in Masterwork :D. I had a vague recollection of another major mod repurposing Rhenaya's drow in this way (Possibly Legends of the Forlorn?).It's always lovely to see them arrive :D The regular evil ones are limited to a subterranean threat. Here, if they're any use to you or someone else.    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wclsksa8wuxjznz/moon%20drow.zip?dl=0
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 07:43:05 pm by Arkenor »

Mediterraneo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2019, 09:55:41 pm »

@Arkenor, thanks!
I will take a look to the moon drow, I will try to steal what I can ehm, take inspiration from you!
I don't do much modding, but when I do you can use anything I did for Dwarf Fortress in any non-commercial project. Let me know if you did, you'll make me happy!

Arkenor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2019, 12:14:05 pm »

It's mostly borrowed from you anyway. I just changed their ethics and personalities. Gave them appropriate spheres for followers of Ellistraee (Moon, Sky, Song, Dance, Beauty and Mercy). Lost the Driders. They kept spiders, but are happy to use them as beasts of burden. Still got the Quaggoth and animal men, but they're free rather than slaves. And added a few buildings and reactions from Masterwork. The Gemforge and gemcutter in particular struck me as appropriate.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 10:32:18 pm by Arkenor »

Mediterraneo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2019, 05:31:13 pm »

snip

"I" have a fricking submod! Celebration!!!  :D 8)

Hellzs

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2020, 12:57:40 am »

Been a while since I was on here, thought I would drop by to see if your still keeping this up to date and if your have thoughts about the steam update.

SeiggrainHart

• Bay Watcher
  • Order of the Black Arrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2020, 05:11:49 pm »

Yes, I too would like to know if this is up-to date as I've been thinking of adding Drow/Dark Elves to my own mod...

Hellzs

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2020, 11:36:41 pm »

He could be taking a brake from the forms

Mediterraneo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2020, 11:17:07 am »

Been a while since I was on here, thought I would drop by to see if your still keeping this up to date and if your have thoughts about the steam update.

Hello everybody: I'm still doing something on this every now and then, but definitely less then before - I have nothing to say about the steam release yet, I am less active here than I was.
The thing I wanted to improve was the class/positions system, we will see if and when it will be ready.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]