Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Clones Rework(SG)  (Read 9229 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clones Rework(SG)
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2018, 12:08:21 pm »

Research enhanceding clones size makeing them bigger 7 or 8 foot tall.

Clone a few ladys to hide our numbers.
-1 As making them bigger is going to make them stand out like sore thumbs.

Keep making planks and building the fence.
When the welder and structural engineer clones come home scan there brains but keep them working their jobs.
See if we can turn the clones being made right now in to female clones.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2018, 12:49:07 pm »

Keep making planks and building the fence.
When the welder and structural engineer clones come home scan there brains but keep them working their jobs.
See if we can turn the clones being made right now in to female clones.

I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2018, 01:14:05 pm »

You change the gender of the growing clones to female for 3 bio-matter. You also scan the brains of the welding and structural engineer clones. You clones made $2,794.95, tuition cost $500, gained $2,294.95. You work on the fence. The researcher finishes drones.

Work on the fence will be done in about a month. The Cloning Machine is making 3 clones mk1, will be done in 2 weeks, used 5.25. A clone is in school to learn plastic surgery, should be done in 2 weeks.

New Unlock!
All clones made form here on out will be clone mk1; clones mk1 have carpentry skills(wood related tasks 50% easier(50% more gains)), welding skills(metal related tasks 50% easier(50% more gains)), structural engineering skills(construction related tasks 50% easier(50% more gains))
Hive mind from drones.

The date: Week 21, 2020 (May)(Spring)

Base Stats:
Lab: Cloning setups: 1; grow 4 clones in one month
Ration Masher: 1; creates 100 rations from 1 bio-matter
Shed: level 1; each level doubles your Stockpiles
Barracks: level 1; each level houses 30 clones.
Printing Machine: 1; each print 1 of something a day/week(depending on what it is) for materials
fence:    240/400

Research:
instinct-level zombies: 10/10; does not take room in housing, requires 1 week in the Cloning Machine.
female clones: 7/7; allows you to change the sex of any number of clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change.
Genetic Engineering: 20/20; allows you to changes the dna of your clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change. May do other things, research required.
drones: 7/7; a clone striped of all intelligence, requires 1 bio-matter per change. Unlocked hive mind.
hive mind: 1/?

Stockpiles:
   Bio-Matter 58.45/200
   Wood 29.8/200 (each 'unit' is worth ~ 5 Bio-Matter and/or ~10 planks)(one tree gives, on average, 12 'units')
   Planks 39.8/200
   Materials 10/200 (each 'unit' is gotten from everything  else)
   Rations: ~ 8 months (2,165)(clones only need 1 a day)(did I mention you are a clone)
   100 disguises 
   $8,494.45 money

Spoiler: Materials ratios (click to show/hide)

Clones: 8:
 5 out 'working'; 1 welding(600/week), 1 structural engineer(1200/week), 3 day jobs
 1 general labors; 1 carpenter: wood related tasks 50% easier(50% more gains)
 1 Researching
 1 learning plastic surgery

Housing: 9/40

Person Stats:
Suspicion: level 1.5(people give you a second look + a stare)

Skills:
Wood cutting: level 4: 3/16
Construction: level 3: 2/14
Managing: level 2: 8/12
Architecture: level 1: 5/10
Operator: level 1: 9/10
Barter: level 1: 1/10
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2018, 01:42:00 pm »

Keep working on the fence while you wait for every thing else to finish.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2018, 02:28:21 pm »

do a check on how suspicious we seem. Just watch our neighbors for unusual changes in their former routines while we go about our business(es). Maybe look into purchasing a police scanner.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2018, 07:05:31 pm »

You notice nothing new in your neighbors as you observe them. You decide to look into buying a police scanner, the price fro one would be $80, which is cheap for you at this point. You clones made $3,062.95, tuition cost $500, gained $2,562.25. Your researcher makes progress on hive mind.

Work on the fence will be done in over a month, no point trying to estimate. The Cloning Machine is making 3 clones mk1, will be done next week, used 5.25. A clone is in school to learn plastic surgery, should be done next week.

New Unlock!
Skill: Observation; gives better observation results
Stat: Paranoid; you being scared that others are scared of you . . . or something worse . . . who is that . . .

The date: Week 22, 2020 (May)(Spring)

Base Stats:
Printing Machine: 1; each print 1 of something a day/week(depending on what it is) for materials
fence:    264/400

Research:
instinct-level zombies: 10/10; does not take room in housing, requires 1 week in the Cloning Machine.
female clones: 7/7; allows you to change the sex of any number of clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change.
Genetic Engineering: 20/20; allows you to changes the dna of your clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change. May do other things, research required.
drones: 7/7; a clone striped of all intelligence, requires 1 bio-matter per change. Unlocked hive mind.
hive mind: 7/14

Stockpiles:
   Bio-Matter 53.2/200
   Wood 28.8/200 (each 'unit' is worth ~ 5 Bio-Matter and/or ~10 planks)(one tree gives, on average, 12 'units')
   Planks 52.6/200
   Rations: ~ 7 months (2,102)(clones only need 1 a day)(did I mention you are a clone)
   100 disguises 
   $11,056.50 money

Clones: 8:
 5 out 'working'; 1 welding(600/week), 1 structural engineer(1200/week), 3 day jobs
 1 Researching

Housing: 9/40

Person Stats:
Suspicion: level 1.7(people give you a second look + a stare)
Paranoid: level 2; each level of paranoia, above 1, increases suspicion level by 0.2.

Skills:
Construction: level 3: 9/14
Managing: level 2: 8/12
Barter: level 1: 2/10
Observation: level 1: 1/10
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2018, 07:59:36 pm »

buy the police scanner, then get ourselves some tea. That'll help put our nerves at ease. Also, concider more conventional acts of procreation.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2018, 03:28:59 am »

Also, concider more conventional acts of procreation.
Is it still incest if we fuck our own clones?

Keep working on the fence and splitting logs in to planks.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2018, 05:03:34 am »

Also, concider more conventional acts of procreation.
Is it still incest if we fuck our own clones?

Keep working on the fence and splitting logs in to planks.
While clones would be the obvious go to, do not forget there are other non clones that we could enjoy a time with.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2018, 11:03:23 am »

Your cloning machine finished the first batch of female clones. You set them to gather wood and help build the fence. Your clones made $2,156.40. With the females out and about your suspicion jumped, this did not help your paranoia. You get tea but that did not help either. You buy a police scanner for $80, nothing on the scanner about you. You think about conventional acts of procreation, well you have female clones now soo.

After an interesting night with a female clone you discover that she is pregnant. You think that this might not be the best idea, incest and all that. You could send your clones to 'pacify' the locals, tho this could have unforeseen consequences. With this pregnant clone you discover that the clones have an accelerated rate of fetal grow and faster maturity. 10 years to maturity and 5 months for fetal growth! Yicks! New Long term projects research projects unlocked. You also discover that if you change the genes slightly you can negate any 'incest'.

Long term projects that are opposite of each others, yet the same production type aka passive vs active, can only have 1 going at a time, until the chosen one goes up a level. Than you can continue are chose a different 1.

Hive mind almost done.

Work on the fence will be done soon, no point trying to estimate. The Clone Machine in producing nothing. 1 Baby clone will be born in 5 months.

The date: Week 23, 2020 (May)(Spring)

Base Stats:
fence:    344/400

Research:
Genetic Engineering: 20/20; allows you to changes the DNA of your clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change. May do other things, research required.
hive mind: 12/14

Long Term Projects:(chose 1)
fetal growth and clone maturity: fast passive reproduction
clone machine faster growth: faster active reproduction

Stockpiles:
   Bio-Matter 53.2/200
   Wood 47.2/200 (each 'unit' is worth ~ 5 Bio-Matter and/or ~10 planks)(one tree gives, on average, 12 'units')
   Planks 44.2/200
   Rations: ~ 5 months (2,018)(clones only need 1 a day)(did I mention you are a clone)
   100 disguises 
   $13,132.90 money

Clones: 11:
 1 Researching
 Mk1: 3: Female: general labor: 1 building fence, 2 gathering wood
 Pregnant: 1; due in 5 months

Spoiler: Clone Types (click to show/hide)

Housing: 12/40

Person Stats:
Suspicion: level 3.9(people are starting to question what is going on)
Paranoid: level 3; each level of paranoia, above 1, increases suspicion level by 0.2.

Skills:
Construction: level 3: 9/14
Managing: level 2: 11/12
Barter: level 1: 2/10
Observation: level 1: 3/10
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2018, 02:48:12 pm »

Paranoid: level 3; each level of paranoia, above 1, increases suspicion level by 0.2.

Oh shit.

Recall all clones and gene engineer entirely different appearances for each clone, unique to them. (Don't try duplicating other people's looks, we're not the Institute. Not yet, anyway.)
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2018, 07:06:21 am »

Recall all clones and gene engineer entirely different appearances for each clone, unique to them.
I'm pretty sure that we can leave the clones at there jobs as there all working in different towns and are not likely to be fond out.

It's time for some community outreach.
Keep working on the fence, and have the three female clones go out and talk to the locals and donate some of the money to a local church, and tell the people of the town that we are building the fence so we can get some farm animals (like goats or some thing small) and grow our own produce.

Also why did we decide to fuck our clone, that's kind of a weird thing to do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2018, 10:03:16 am »

Oh shit.

Recall all clones and gene engineer entirely different appearances for each clone, unique to them. (Don't try duplicating other people's looks, we're not the Institute. Not yet, anyway.)
You stupid? We'll have plastic surgery for that.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2018, 03:22:18 pm »

You decide to donate everything made this week to the local churches. You send the females out to talk with the locals. You take and explain to your neighbors that the fence is so you can some farm animals (like goats or some thing small) and grow our own produce, nobody buys it. They give excuses like: you don't need a solid fence and other strange things.

You ponder why you had sex with one of your clones. While passive growth is great it is too slow right now. You should really look into starting a long term project, especially since your researcher is done with all your research projects.

Work on the fence will be done next week. The Clone Machine in producing nothing. 1 Baby clone will be born in 4 months and 4 weeks.

The date: Week 24, 2020 (May)(Spring)

Base Stats:
fence:    392/400

Research:
Genetic Engineering: 20/20; allows you to changes the DNA of your clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change. May do other things, research required.
hive mind: 14/14; you have a latent ability to control you clones without talking to them, requires 1 bio-matter per change to activate the ability.

Long Term Projects:(chose 1)
fetal growth and clone maturity: fast passive reproduction
clone machine faster growth: faster active reproduction

Stockpiles:
   Bio-Matter 53.2/200
   Wood 41.2/200 (each 'unit' is worth ~ 5 Bio-Matter and/or ~10 planks)(one tree gives, on average, 12 'units')
   Planks 45.8/200
   Rations: ~ 5 months (1,934)(clones only need 1 a day)(did I mention you are a clone)
   100 disguises 
   $13,132.90 money

Clones: 11:
 basic: 8 men:
  1 general labors; 1 carpenter: wood related tasks 50% easier(50% more gains), 1 plastic surgeon
  1 Researching
 Mk1: 3 Female:
  3 general labor:
  1 Pregnant: due in 4 months and 4 weeks

Spoiler: Clone Types (click to show/hide)

Housing: 12/40

Person Stats:
Suspicion: level 3.5(people are starting to question what is going on)

Skills:
Construction: level 3: 13/14
Managing: level 3: 2/14
Barter: level 1: 3/10
Observation: level 1: 4/10
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2018, 03:47:08 pm »

we need to mash up some more rations. Replenish our stock back to at least 9 months worth. Apply plastic surgery clone to adjust the looks of all clones ever so slightly. Just enough to make them appear different from eachother between their disguises and their makeovers.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10