Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 193567 times)

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Must we carry along more impotent weaklings? I desire more enemies to crush, not more lowly grunts to slow me down."
Coughing loudly to announce her presence, Dan instinctively billows out her cape once more before she loudly declares.
: "I'll have you know that I graduated at the top of my class at Izarra Academy, and I've been involved in numerous dungeon crawls against the Mammon, and I have over three emblems. I am trained in hit and run tactics and I'm one of the best wizards that Ishim has to offer. You are nothing to me but another duel, and I will wipe the floor with you, mark my words."
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Now, doesn't THAT sound familiar. Are you a Revivian, by chance?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"It sounds like you would prefer to die now. I would be happy to oblige."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

Yliss was quick to intercept.

"Chill, Shoes, or no sugarcubes for you! No need to get violent now!"

She then turned towards Dan.

"We are premium expert asskickers, don't worry about that one, but Shoes here... She goes straight to the assripping. And miscellaneous other bodyparts for the ripping. You'll see when you see her trampling enemies in the next battle..."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Don't you dare deny me my sweet ambrosia."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You must be already tired and hungry, Shoes. Could you wait until you eat, at least?" - Momotarou said semi-sarcastically.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile

"...well, the law finally caught up to him, on account of all the arson."

"A-arson? I hope no one was too badly injured." She was a little more concerned about if there's more colorful folks like an arsonist in their group. Though, I suppose she shouldn't be one to talk.

Then Serena turns to the newcomer.
"Weeelll....I'm not sure we're all that helpful. Given uh....we've kinda gotten a little buddy-buddy with the Demon Generals. Some of them. Not Mammon. He's....kind of a jerk."

"Well, maybe if I see him in person again I may have a change of heart. But there may not even be a chance to offer the scumbag mercy he doesn't deserve since he's 'kind of a jerk' as you said. It will probably be best to play it by ear when it happens."

Still, there were new arrivals to focus on, so she turned to Jade with a bit of a grin, having noticed the hesitation with which Jade reacted to Keith touching on all the crazy shit about the Goddesses.
:"Fair warning, you know, if you join up with us, there is nooooo way you get to completely dodge all of the complicated fuckery involving goddesses and demons and whatever. I've been here the entire time and I'm still only piecing together the basics of what the hell's going on -uh, like, this is really not stuff I'm good at- but it sure does get thrown in your face."

"Thanks for the heads up. I'll... try to get used to it quickly... Can't say I can place goddess hunting on my resume but so long as they're able to be slashed up it should be fine." She responded with a bit of a chuckle. Glad she isn't the only one whos taken a bit aback by all this goddess talk. I mean come on, fighting with goddesses. That can't be real right?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...Excuse Shoes' manners. MPMMH isn't exactly the most uh...polite person, even when talking MPMH teammates."
"Can't say MPMH expecting to see people hoping to MPMHM along, though. All I can say MPMH this entire chaotic situation is HMMPHM you will be seeing a LOT of weird things-And I do mean 'weird' MPMMH sorts of ways."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why not settle this where we stand?"
She turns towards the newcomer.
"You too are itching for a fight, no?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"A-arson? I hope no one was too badly injured." She was a little more concerned about if there's more colorful folks like an arsonist in their group. Though, I suppose she shouldn't be one to talk.

"I don't really remember. I don't think so though. Uh, it all took place over the last two decades and I was completely smashed the entire time. Woke up with a slave and several hundred thousand rhea in damages and fines to pay off."

"Luckily I can pay all that off when we kick the Demon Lord's ass, so I'm not stressing over it too much."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Luckily I can pay all that off when we kick the Demon Lord's ass, so I'm not stressing over it too much."
"Would suicide not be an easier way to escape your debts?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"A few things. First, I'm not a coward. Two, they'd probably just make Keilee or Vlad pay them, and I'm not putting my responsibility on someone else. Three, I'm immortal, dude. Look at me. Somewhere in my mid-forties and I don't look a day over twenty-two at most. I don't even lose any muscle mass."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Asuna brought her hand up in the side-to-side wavey "kind of" gesture at Jade.

:"Ehhhhhh, it's like... you CAN fight them, to some extent, we DID scrap with Freya a bit, beat her a bit, but when she actually really started going... all out and divine light, it was sort of just the Goddesses and the Demon Generals at that point, with Lucifer going up to match her. But I've only seen that actually happen once and we've been having multiple fights with Demon Generals so far, so even all of these divine kinds of people don't always go that serious even when they're pissed, like Leviathan has been. Must be some sort of super special thing."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmm... Fair I suppose."
"Though I'm surprised you do not think Keilee would follow you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"No idea what you're talking about."
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 328