Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 193576 times)

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 6: Battle at the Big Colosseum
« Reply #4185 on: August 01, 2021, 11:09:13 am »

The horse-turned-girl picked herself off the ground shakily, glaring at everyone nearby - she hadn't actually seen who assaulted her.

"These insults shall not go unavenged, mark my words." She whipped around, pointing her lance at Momotarou with one arm outstretched. "That includes the ogling of my nether coverings! I do not need lecherous eyes staining my perfect form." She was silent for an awkward moment before blushing slightly. "Or, at least, soft weaklings like you would call this pathetic, smooth form perfect. It is utterly insufficient to contain my wrath, of course."
A hint of actual fear could be seen in Dan's eyes as Shoes charged on ahead with her spear, before the mage's hands quickly move to grasp at a tome strapped to her belt. The mage's actions were thankfully a moment too late to do more than watch as the red haired man's whip swept the charging warrior of her feet. A few more moments passed before the mage simply laughed, and let her hand slip down from the tome once more.
: "Well that's an interesting way to try and save face. Although I'm not really sure if the humiliation of defeat would have stung more than what happened instead...."
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4186 on: August 01, 2021, 12:37:24 pm »

"Guess it's up to me to break this up. Jarvis, grab Shoes."

Keith walked over and unceremoniously picked up Dani, lifting her over his head so Shoes couldn't reach her.

"Maybe I'm not the best one to say this, but y'all need to take it down a few notches. I don't care which of you started it but enough's enough, all right?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: August 01, 2021, 02:50:30 pm »

"... I guess this is what I get for asking out a moeified murderous warhorse for a dinner..."

Momotarou considered making a quip at Keith literally picking up the newcomer girl, but decided that, frankly, that's enough shenanigans for the moment.

"I think we could really use some cool drinks now."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4188 on: August 01, 2021, 07:05:33 pm »

Shoes snorted at Dan being physically accosted by the wrestler, looking about as smug as usual. If she heard Momo's additional comment, it wasn't clear.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: August 01, 2021, 07:14:30 pm »

"...Fine. Didn't MPMH things to get this far, but guess MPMH no use."
There wasn't going to be much for Shoes to snort about when she was about to be the next being picked up to make sure this nonsense was going to stop.
"Up MPMH go. I just hope MPMH doesn't happen again later, last thing we MPMH are teammates trying to murder each other."

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4190 on: August 03, 2021, 08:56:34 am »

Noticeably backing off a little as the blonde haired man approached her, Dani could offer up little more than a mild protest.

: "Hey wait! You can't jus-"
Before he unceremoniously lifted her off her feet, and she immediately started to flail and lightly hit the blonde haired man's back as she was dragged away.

: "I demand that you unhand me this instant!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 09:22:14 am by cronos5010 »
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4191 on: August 03, 2021, 09:37:01 am »

Shoes let out another squeak, this one quite a bit more indignant, as she found herself suddenly being manhandled.
"Cease your accostment of me at once! Release me, perfidious worm of a man, before I wreak havoc on all you hold dear! Only the worthy may lay hands upon the mighty Shoes! This indignity shall be avenged!" Much like her recent-opponent, the girl was flailing about aggressively, doing her best to dislodge herself from Jarvis's grip.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: August 03, 2021, 10:32:27 am »

"All right, I think they get the message."

Keith gently set Dani back on her feet.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4193 on: August 03, 2021, 01:05:32 pm »

"Not sure how MPMH got all of that from them demanding MPMH released, but I will MPMH your word."
Jarvis gave an extremely indifferent shrug before letting Shoes touch the floor again.
"I can MPMH hope these two MPMH not fight again."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: August 03, 2021, 01:18:45 pm »

Yliss readjusts her sheath, twisting it around and adjusting the drawing angle, making any Iaijutsu strikes she would do right now made with the back of her blade.

"Nothing a slap to the neck can't fix if they decide to be troublemakers again. I'm no Rio Ito, but still faster than the both of you combined."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: August 03, 2021, 01:35:19 pm »

"We can just break it up again if it gets too rowdy."

He wasn't going to ask the girls to shake hands and make up, though, or say something condescending like 'play nice'. That never went well.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4196 on: August 03, 2021, 01:42:12 pm »

"Even if you outsped me, your thin arms would do naught but irritate my immaculate flesh."
GM of Trespassers V2.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: August 03, 2021, 01:47:20 pm »

"Oh, yeah, probably will have as much impact as you tickling me with that ancient lance of yours. Might as well hit me now with it, it won't survive the next fight anyway."

Despite her teasing, Yliss did raise a good point: Shoes' weapon was both outdated and on the brink of breaking.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4198 on: August 03, 2021, 01:48:31 pm »

"Is that a taunt, or an offering of your own weapons to replace it?" The cavalier(?)'s hackles were still raised, so to speak, but she seemed to have noted the actual issue present as well.
GM of Trespassers V2.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: August 03, 2021, 01:51:13 pm »

"Yliss, do you need to be picked up too?"
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 328