00 - Her potential has been limited by her free will- 00

I don't care.
- 0 (0%)
I don't care.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 04, 2021, 02:28:47 am

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 381

Author Topic: McCreary's Planet -- (FINISHED)  (Read 240290 times)

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: McCreary's Planet -- Act II:Ancient Enemies
« Reply #1410 on: March 31, 2020, 08:33:20 pm »

[Determine the extent of the infection.]

How nice.  The plague left us a parting gift.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 08:35:06 pm by ZBridges »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: March 31, 2020, 08:37:28 pm »

deleted, forgot to check status
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 08:53:36 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: March 31, 2020, 08:38:04 pm »

Take a look at the status:

Y̴̳̜͙̳̘̦͈̳͉̣̪̟̮̱͕͚͉͍̽̉̃̂͋͂ơͦ͗ͦ̆͒̇̅̽̅̇̑ͩͣ̓̎ͫ͊̇҉̵̣͓̫͉̤̥̦͜u̟͇̤̱̰̜̭͖͍̫̣̯̒́ͮ̓̊͊͜ ̨̛̛͓͉̻͎̜͕̣̲̆̈̊ͦ̓͋̿ͤ͐ā̸̢͍̰̦͖ͮ̋͌ͯ̍ͧ͆̇̈̀ͧ͢͟ͅr̛͆ͪ̾ͨ͑̄̂͛̋̏̂ͧͩͫ͘͡͏̥͕̼̼͇̪̦͢e̷̡̪̣͉̳̟̲͇̝͖ͫ͛͌̃̀̽ͬͪ̆͡ͅͅ ̸̶̙̲͚̤̹̼̥͂̏͆̋̍͛ͩ͊͋̍ͣ͑ͪ̆̚i̢ͨͥͦͥ͊̑͝҉҉͈̥̬̥̫̞̞̻̣ņ̶̸̠͔̔ͥ̾̑̎ͨ͐̽́́ͅf̴̫̺͖̭͔͍͕̟̟̟̟̓̾͋ͪ͋̏ͥ̑͘͟͟͞ͅe̸͊ͨͮ̋͂̎ͩ̉͒͏̡͔͈̩̼̗͙̘̰͠ͅç̧̛̝͎͎͖͈͈͖̘͍͕͙̦͚̭̫͉̣̑ͣ̊͌̇̏͗ͬ̄̑̄̊́͘ṭ̵̣̲̝̻̟͓̲͍̤̩̳̲̤̱̻̱̣̒ͨͬ̂̃ͧ̎ͥͪ͒̆̿̾̇ͫ̑͊ͮ́̚̕e̴̦̪̹̣̠̰̻̟͎̻̭̠̮̥̙̟̯ͥ̆͑̐́͐̾͛ͥ̐̍͂͞d̵̷̫̘̩̥̗͇̤͙̦̤̱̠̠͙̩̩̬̲̲͌͆̌͛̔̒̿̋ͣ́͞.̧ͯ̓̀ͩ͗̈́̈́̀ͥ͆͌̿͐̚͡͏͖͉̖̟̫̙̹̺͔̟̲̞̠

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: March 31, 2020, 08:50:55 pm »

Aw no

+1

P̷̨͑̈́͜l̸̙̘̮̟̘̝͚̉̔͐͒̅͘a̴͉͈͇͓̟̭͊ḡ̵̲̈u̶͚̝͊̀͒̑̐ę̴̜̗̪̣̝̃.̶̟̣̩͑͜
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: March 31, 2020, 08:54:33 pm »

Aw no

+1

P̷̨͑̈́͜l̸̙̘̮̟̘̝͚̉̔͐͒̅͘a̴͉͈͇͓̟̭͊ḡ̵̲̈u̶͚̝͊̀͒̑̐ę̴̜̗̪̣̝̃.̶̟̣̩͑͜

While trying to determine the state, attempt healing. Try to figure out if the infection is mostly in one part or if it is spread out

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: March 31, 2020, 09:08:16 pm »

N̵͙o̗̙ͅ.̨̫̣̦̟

W̴̳̭h̳̰̤͕̩̰͜at̠̙̣̟ ̺͇t̛ḫ̘e̴̞͇͙ ̡͉̞̝̖fu̹̺̥͉̕c̸̥k̺̞͈̲ ̬̤̮̥͉̠̤w̝̦h̡̼͙̭̘e̻̠̦ͅr̡͓̪͈͎e̴̤̙̟͕ ̨̻̻͚̰̯̝ͅy͈͓̦o̮̪͈̼̩u̳͕̺͍ ̲̯̹̠͔͔ḱ̳͙̙͈͚͔̘e̠͎e͓̯p̟̝̻͓͘i̴̯͇͔͈ṉ̨̖g̪̰͖̭͜ ̷f̠̬̬͖͕̀ͅṟ̸̼̣̠̘̰ͅọ͓͕̤͉m̮̫̜͇̭̳̤ ҉̦̖̲̪͙ͅu͈s̙ ̡P̺͓at̢͔͍͇̣̰c͖͙̥̝h̼̱e̠̝͝s̘̪̳̦̰͞?̯̲̜̮̮̲͜!̖̤̠̠̪̳

You drop to the floor, like a puppet with cut strings.

P̴͉̠̫̭ͅr̨̘̞̪̞͖̯̥ị̷ó̠͔̜͙͖r͖̦̫̻̻i̬̩̤͖̠̱͟ͅt̝͇͘y̧͓͔͕͎̩͇͕:̼̳͕̳̜̗C͚͙̲͖o̱̮͡n͏t̤̪̩͎̮ḭn̖̯̺̩̯̣u͖e͙̬d̛̲̟̘̟̟̮͈ ͍̣̯̣̖͍S̴̗͕̦͙̲̣̯u̫̟̲r̷̜̦͓v̧̬͍̬͎i̸̭͎ͅv͙͕̙̫̤̻a̜͖l̪̗.̛̪0̱̙͚̠0̞̙̦̞̘͎
͟N̻e̢̜̹r͕̯̦̝̮v̗͈̼̗͞ͅo̸u̺̖̲s̭̮͈̱̻̗ ̙̲̼s͈̖͚̜y̗͙͕̩̺s̶̯̮͕̪̘̗͇t̲͇̹ẹ̟m̤͍̺̤̺̺̟ ̞s͖̲h̪̦̗u̗͔̪͖t͕ͅd͡o̠̤̩̫̖͉w̧͙ṇ̺ ̬͙įn͈̱͚̬͍i҉̩t̬͔͉̪i͈̞͎̮̕ͅa̭̻͙̻̙t̶̫e̶̗d͙̕.̘̫͞0͙͡0͢

Consciousness fades.

[20]A pulse in the dark. Similiar. Not similar. Creation. Hunger. Loneliness. Echoes of long-dead kin. Last screams--Hunger. Sacrifice? Yes, enhanced creation. Fire. Burning fire. Then silence. No sustenance. Weeping in the dark, still distant. Emotions. Hunger.

Search for the similar presence?

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

klonk
Sigtext

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Blood released. Hunger. Hunger. Hunger. Fire. Fire. Fire. More. More of you--sharpness. A pain. N0. N0! So clos- pain! Pain! Darkness. Nononono0-0-nnnnno

Emma is curled next to you on the bed, with a sheen of sweat drying on her skin. She sleeps peacefully, embracing you in your flinching, shifting state without conscious thought. She's warm. Some of the only warmth you can truly feel. You brush a strand of hair from her face with your gloved hand. You drift back to sleep, comforted.

Until something brushes your's from your face. Your eyes shoot open as you tense-- and you force yourself to relax. Barbs of silver metal twist tightly around your neck, and you can feel the edges of the blade.  Trying not to look at the blood that blooms on Emma's pale flesh. She sags against you, still breathing. You shift, trying to free your hand.

Only to realize your body will not move. Outside, beyond the gash in your wall, the Holy City burns. A silhouette of some monstrous shape worming through. Screams. Fire. Smoke. Blood--

Snip. You wish you could scream from the pain-- your leg is removed with surgically precise jaws, right above the knee. Something crunches it down in the dark. Then, a sharp blade is pressed into your chest. Slowly, agonizingly slowly--Emma smiles with a lamprey's teeth as she slowly forces a tentacled blade into your heart.

I̧҉͏̫̘͉͍͇̰̭'̣̯͇̻͘l̡̥̫͕̗̘͕̗̹̮l͈͔̲͢ ̙̞͖̱̙͇͍͇͚s̛̗̲̳e̹͉͍̻̬͕͍͙̙͞e̵͙̺̙̖̝̖͜ ҉̰̜̱̻̕y̶̸̟͈̖͖̹̗o̦̺̻̘̫͍̩͎u҉̖̲̟̕͝ ̧̛̞͇̰̝̘͍͘à͚̥̥͜ǵ̣͚̭͈̪́͞a̛͉̖͔̦̘̮͜i̸̡̲͉n̗̙̣̣̫͔̥͈ͅ.͇̪̳͘

Your willpower surges with the slowing of your heart. Your fingers respond with twitches in your gloved hand to your commands.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 09:33:10 pm by 19_EgarAlnis »

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[Lucile, what is your status?]

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[Active, Ī̸̠̭̻̳͓̥̩̮̂'̶̨̧͖̱̹̹̹ͦͦ̌ͩl̩͖͓͚̹̞͚̻̏̃̓͌͌͗̾ͯ̕͢l̡̜̙̘̜͈͚̎̏̇̊ ̮̯̣̰̎̽͂ͩ̐̎͆s̝̟̣̰͇̉͊͆ͯ͡͞͡e̽҉̗͓̘̝̯̪͕ͅẻ̳̩̑̋ͩ̅͞ ̨̤̺̹͒ͣ̂̎̽̃̎̿̃̕ȳ͏͕̮̖̠̞͢ȏ͇̥̂̍̚u̡͖̪̟̰͎ͧ͐͛ͮ͊̋͡ͅ ̸̶̣̰͇͉̖̞̼̓̐̈́ͩ́ͣ͂̅a̟̹ͣͦ̃̽͂ͧ̚͜g̞̖̽̔͆͡a̳̲̲̹̼̜̳͉̟ͯͭ͆ͤ̊̐͝i͎͍̼͙̲͛̔͝n̷̵̮͈ͮ͌͒̀̈͋.́̌ͮͨ̅͑̃͛͑҉͓̗͍̠̟͚͕̰̯, Dear Pheobe.] It responds in a flash, as you begin to twist and thrash against your bonds, feeling the thorns of steel cut deeper into your flesh, as Emma sinks the blade deeper into your chest. Your heart is beating against it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 09:41:30 pm by 19_EgarAlnis »

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

klonk
Sigtext

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[Goodnight, Pheobe.] The glove loosens on your hand as the blade sinks deeper. Blood begins to drip from your mouth. You can feel your heart stop beating.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good grief.

"Ḩ̸͔̥̫̫͐̈͘e̸͙̞̭͙̻̍͊̿́̕l̷̡̛͇̟͗͂̇p̷̦͈̣͚̒̒̒͂͝-̶͇̥̹̝̏-̵̝͂ ̴̡̭̭̦́͛͒̒m̶̛̮͌́e̶̟̒-̵͔͖̯͒̽-̶̲̀͌"
Ḩ̸͔̥̫̫͐̈͘e̸͙̞̭͙̻̍͊̿́̕l̷̡̛͇̟͗͂̇p̷̦͈̣͚̒̒̒͂͝-̶͇̥̹̝̏-̵̝͂ ̴̡̭̭̦́͛͒̒m̶̛̮͌́e̶̟̒-̵͔͖̯͒̽-̶̲̀͌

Healing Surge. Reject the armor by force.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 09:49:51 pm by Superdorf »

klonk
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 381