Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 856 857 [858] 859 860 ... 878

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1530766 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"On this sub" my brother in Christ, this isn't reddit XD

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's strange, but does that mean you've played it, and if so what kind of game is it?

Haven't dared venture into it myself, but after terrorizing some friends with screencaps I'd found, I decided to actually see if I could read up a bit on the title and find out if it was just a big elaborate joke.

And my research has shown: Uhhhh... Uhhhhhhhhhh

It definitely exists, it is a dating/management sim (with some minigames, including... Surfing?), it might very well not be satire.
Oh god it's real, but I guess it's not really that surprising given what some people do, especially given that last picture on here.

Also forum let's play when?
Also why a surfing mini game?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

p.s. just realized that Kagus is a username on this sub.

...wat

What did you think I was?

Also why a surfing mini game?

Spoiler: I almost wish I knew (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That picture hurts me right in my sanity, and it's not the human head this time it's way the horse is bent all weird that does it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

This is clearly satirical, meant to be nothing but a pile of memes. But they spent so much time in it. They've got too much time to waste, clearly.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Cat jumped off the bed at the same time the dog tried to jump up.

Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile

klonk

sig'd :D

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In a hypothetical world where natural selection has evolved humans to be almost totally immobile, car-driving chonkers, the human body becomes an absolute unit that can survive on-road collisions. How do I know this? I just witnessed this sculpture and scientific explanation of what I'm personally dubbing Homo Automobilicus; aka, Graham:

http://www.meetgraham.com.au/

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Patricia Piccinini
From my discussions I learnt that the neck was a real problem. So I just got rid of it.

I used one of our existing elements of protection, the ribs, and extended them up to reach the skull.
So if the bones themselves can’t bend, you need joints that can. Graham’s knees have movement in all directions.
Strong, hoof-like legs with added joints allow him to jump out of the way quickly in a “spring-loaded” fashion.

Sign me up!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

He just reinvented turtles and then gave them gazelle legs?

Oh god no it's way worse
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

In a hypothetical world where natural selection has evolved humans to be almost totally immobile, car-driving chonkers, the human body becomes an absolute unit that can survive on-road collisions. How do I know this? I just witnessed this sculpture and scientific explanation of what I'm personally dubbing Homo Automobilicus; aka, Graham:

Bullshit. He doesn't even have proper airbags installed, commonly referred to as breasts!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bullshit. He doesn't even have proper airbags installed, commonly referred to as breasts!

He does have like a second ribcage, outfitted with fluid filled sacs that are meant to mimic air bags XD

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's a strange sounding creature they've created there.

jipehog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

p.s. just realized that Kagus is a username on this sub.

...wat

What did you think I was?
I didn't know. Googled some bird and the urban dictionary definition, and then shrugged it off as some private joke

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I am the Knight who will plug the gaps in our forces and exploit the openings in our enemies
Pages: 1 ... 856 857 [858] 859 860 ... 878