00 - Her potential has been limited by her free will- 00

I don't care.
- 0 (0%)
I don't care.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 04, 2021, 02:28:47 am

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 381

Author Topic: McCreary's Planet -- (FINISHED)  (Read 240292 times)

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: McCreary's Planet -- Act II:Ancient Enemies
« Reply #2340 on: April 15, 2020, 04:06:15 pm »

"Perhaps we can put those factories and personnel to better use when this conflict is finished, so that many of your assets can be profitably retained.  For now, I will ensure that you receive as much funding as possible."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: April 15, 2020, 04:07:33 pm »

"Perhaps we can put those factories and personnel to better use when this conflict is finished, so that many of your assets can be profitably retained.  For now, I will ensure that you receive as much funding as possible."
After saying this, contact SEED about the funding

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: April 15, 2020, 05:08:34 pm »

SEED's given us full control over military resources already-- we should be able to just order funding moved. Emma's working on that now, I think.

+1
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: April 15, 2020, 06:10:48 pm »

"Wonderful. We're still able to produce four per month, at the current rate. Not much help right now, of course, but," William shrugs, "Human bodies are pretty fragile."

"Anything else you might need, Pheobe?"

"Lady-- Pheobe?" The Warmachine Captain glances between you and William, then at the guards. "May I speak to you in private?"

You nod your assent, stepping away from the Crusader Guards. The Captain pulls off her helmet, leaning down to murmur in your ear, "Outlander has informed me that Lauren Lee has met in an untimely end while investigating a gang within the suburbs. An anonymous tip gone wrong, I'm afraid. She was alone."

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: April 15, 2020, 06:27:35 pm »

To William: "Nothing else, William.  Thank you for your support."

To the captain: "Thank you for letting me know.  I don't think we've been formally introduced yet, by the way."

Meeting time, I think.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: April 15, 2020, 06:32:34 pm »

To William: "Nothing else, William.  Thank you for your support."

To the captain: "Thank you for letting me know.  I don't think we've been formally introduced yet, by the way."

Meeting time, I think.

+1
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: April 15, 2020, 06:57:36 pm »

"Faith Miles Thornton, Lady Pheobe. You landed in my village after," She gestures towards your back, "That."

You thought you recognized her, with her long, curly brown hair and the angular face. "I am acting Captain of the Third Thorton Warmachine Squad, and Defender of Miles Village." She straightens, slipping her helmet back on, voice stiff. "That was all, Lady Pheobe?"

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: April 15, 2020, 07:14:14 pm »

"Can you please contact Emma and ask her if she is available to convene the generals and attend the meeting?"

We still haven't dealt with the special ops person, but otherwise I think we're where we want to be for the meeting.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 07:56:04 pm by ZBridges »

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: April 15, 2020, 08:04:13 pm »

"SEED has to, I think, Pheobe." Is Emma's polite radio response, "And it won't happen today...plus there's a lot of specifics you have to go over. Where to have it, if you're providing food and drinks, are our Warmachines going to be openly guarding. Describe how you want it, and I'll submit the form to SEED...unless you literally just want to meet with the Generals."

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: April 15, 2020, 08:09:24 pm »

Here's my proposal for that:

"The meeting should be held in a Thornton-owned building, or an open and defensible Church-owned building if they object, with around 30 warmachines openly guarding, if we can spare them.  Do provide food and drink, and prepare an optional meal we can present to the attendees later, if necessary, with an appropriately odorless and tasteless poison, if possible.  Obviously, don't mention the poison to SEED."
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 08:14:45 pm by ZBridges »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: April 15, 2020, 08:11:35 pm »

Here's my proposal for that:

"The meeting should be held in a Thornton-owned building, or an open and defensible Church-owned building if they object, with around 30 warmachines openly guarding, if we can spare them.  Do provide food and drink, and prepare an optional meal we can present to the attendees later, if necessary."
this is proposal to tell SEED, let’s not ask for a poison

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: April 15, 2020, 08:14:12 pm »

I think it was clear but unsaid that Emma shouldn't mention that part to SEED, but I will edit my suggestion to clarify that.

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: April 15, 2020, 08:46:34 pm »

"'You do actually want them to show up, right? I think it would be less suspicious if you invited them all to a dark alley.''" The Captain relays back to you, word for word.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: April 15, 2020, 08:48:24 pm »

"Fair enough.  A Church-owned building is fine, with maybe 4 warmachines guarding the participants.  Provide suitable food and drink, without any poison."

19_EgarAlnis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: April 15, 2020, 08:50:08 pm »

"Who are we inviting?"
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 381