Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 56

Author Topic: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy | Always Recruiting  (Read 33741 times)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Ara Memoria (click to show/hide)

ActActAct: Sell off the following below for ₹2.21.

Spoiler: The List (click to show/hide)

ActActAct:
Craft a lunacite injection-glowing using 15 chips and 3 fragments
Inject Arianna, PM the results

Edit: Updated Sales list to include Map fragments and Affinity Stone.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 03:42:22 pm by flazeo25 »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With the expedition returned, I open the great pawn sale! want some loot but didn't roll it from the expedition? this is the time to get it. Buy now.
The bulk goods have a pre-approved price, the other I shall negotiate depending on interest

Rotten skin    (6):             0.04 each
Lunacite chip (35):            0.05 each  (bulk discounts available)
Rotten bone   (5):             0.14 each
Lunacite fragment(4)
Lunacite crystal (1)
Lunacite living core (1)

So, assuming I can bid even with money that is still tied in loot (I won't do any purchase that can't be covered by selling loot to the market)

ACTACTACT

Bid 3₹ on Candidate D08-101
Bid 1.66₹ on Corrupt moonlight inoculation

« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 09:23:55 am by andrea »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Nuke:
It sounds like Knightwing would like to continue with your illustrious order, but withdraw 2-3 sovereigns so they can help me in the vital task of lending money.
Okay, so, two points: One, you are not empowered to negotiate on Knightwing's behalf. They are perfectly capable of talking to me by themselves. Two, there's no provision for a member performing a partial extraction from OALM. I mean, we could alter the charter to allow that, but that would be complicated. If Knightwing wants out, that's fine, and I will do my best to get him his fair share as soon as possible- but then he'd be out, not 43.56% out.

I guess a third point: If Knightwing did want out, I doubt he would actually want to immediately invest his cash into your banking operation. I mean, the rate of return he'd get would be significantly worse than the rate of return from remaining in OALM (as you would have to offer less than 5% per turn), and he still wouldn't have any agency over hunters.

@Rockeater: OALM pays ₹0.26 for the coat rental. Will probably want to rent it again immediately, but still figuring that out.
Long Live United Forenia!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

ActActAct:
Craft a lunacite injection-glowing using 15 chips and 3 fragments
Inject Arianna, PM the results

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

@ACTACTACT:
Use a cracked affinity stone on Mace and Lord Duffy.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

ActActAct: Pay ₹0.8 for two experimental treatment's also pay ₹0.1 to their Haven debt.

@EuchreJack: Pay ₹0.90 to cover the interest and ₹0.15 to lower slightly lower the debt to ₹5.85.

Spoiler: Ara Memoria (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 02:23:16 pm by flazeo25 »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Can I still find a weathered bow in the shop? If not, I will get the simple pistol for 0.62

Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend Aigre Excalibur ₹1.12  at 5% interest per turn (or 0.056 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x Aigre!

Attempt to borrow the bandit dagger from NOCOF. Then spend 0.5 to embark on an expedition to Darremont's Bell with standing orders: shoot the closest threat.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 05:55:02 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Can I still find a weathered bow in the shop? If not, I will get the simple pistol for 0.62

The simple bow is not still in stock. Remember that bids are only resolved at the end of the turn (unless you perform a buyout), and so you won't be able to take that simple pistol with you if you're also expeditioning this turn.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT

Bid 1.11 on armoured coat
Bid 2.49 on precision carabine

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

@Nuke: Nice to know you're a spoilsport regardless of the universe.  Oh well.
@Knightwing: Since you can't partially withdraw from OALM, you might want to stay with them.  They're a good operation that has been doing well. But if you'd like to join up with me, let me know.

Spoiler: Jack's Blacksand Bank (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Standard Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹0.5  at 5% interest per turn (or 0.025 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

stop
ACTACTACT

Bid 1.21 on armored coat
Bid 2.64 on precision carbine

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@jack and @saint can i borrow that 1.12 sovs and the bandit dagger?
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend Aigre Excalibur ₹1.12  at 5% interest per turn (or 0.056 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank GO GO LENDING POWERS!!!
x Aigre!

You got it!

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We'll loan you the dagger for 10% of your loot's value.  You are required to return the dagger or its equivalent value at the end if the expedition.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Jack's Blacksand Bank (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Small Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹0.43  at 5% interest per turn (or 0.0215 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 56