Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 56

Author Topic: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy | Always Recruiting  (Read 33702 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That, of course, depends on how much you're willing to offer me. If I don't sell the Dreamstone Annulus Fragment I'm going to have to forego equipment purchase.
OALM could offer you 1.5 now, and an additional 3 when the MAAKA expedition returns (in 2-3 turns).
Long Live United Forenia!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

OALM could offer you 1.5 now, and an additional 3 when the MAAKA expedition returns (in 2-3 turns).
Make that 4 sovs (in 2-3 turns), and you have a deal.
I've been offered 1.5 now and 3.5 when the expedition returns. I am inclined to accept, unless ES has a better offer.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 12:38:24 pm by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Keravnos (1) (click to show/hide)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Quote from: Dreamstone Annulus Fragment contract
We the undersigned, Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica, agree to pay Dr. Alfirna Aywanez ₹1.5 upfront, plus an additional ₹3.5 upon the return of the Martyn's Annual Ass-Kicking Adventure.
Dr. Alfirna Aywanez in return agrees to provide 1 Dreamstone Annulus Fragment immediately to Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica.

-
- Dr. Alfirna Aywanez
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Sell everything except Dreamstone Annulus Fragment for ₹1.31, get Draco 3 Experimental Treatment (for ₹1.2) and one spa day Rest and Recovery.

Spoiler: Dr. Alfirna Aywanez (click to show/hide)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

What are you selling, specifically?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Let's see...
12 dukes
13 rotten skins
14 lunacite chips
2 rotten bones
I posted before and asked if anyone wanted any of it.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Next update will be in ~22 hours.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Sell the following:
 -5 Antiquarian Map Fragments
(Total ₹1.5)

Quote from: Dreamstone Annulus Fragment contract
We the undersigned, Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica, agree to pay Dr. Alfirna Aywanez ₹1.5 upfront, plus an additional ₹3.5 upon the return of the Martyn's Annual Ass-Kicking Adventure.
Dr. Alfirna Aywanez in return agrees to provide 1 Dreamstone Annulus Fragment immediately to Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica.

- Doctor Enato Pyrinikos, for Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica
- Dr. Alfirna Aywanez

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Bid 1.93 on a Double Pistol. Bid 1.26 on Cruciform Sword.

Quote from: Small Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend Dr. Alfirna Aywanez ₹0.2  at 5% interest per turn (or 0.01 added per turn).

x
x Dr. Alfirna Aywanez

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Quote from: Small Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend Dr. Alfirna Aywanez ₹0.2  at 5% interest per turn (or 0.01 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x Dr. Alfirna Aywanez

Still have ₹0.4 to lend!  Beware, much good discussion on the discord about how I should double the rates.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT

Friendship expedition
Cancer Returns

Zodiac Expedition
Virgo gives double pistol, Tier 4 ammo to Leo
Libra gives Mare leg rifle, Serrated axe to Virgo
Leo gives Hunter shotgun to Libra

Virgo and Leo proceed.

Libra returns with all loot

Leo:
Enable range brackets 0,1,2,3,4
Disable range bracket 5
Enable reload

Virgo
Enable range brackets 0,1,2,3,4,5
Disable range bracket 6
Preferred range 3
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 01:37:27 pm by andrea »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Really Late) Announcement: So, I recently added a system to handle expeditions in a bit more of a regular manner, which should help with me missing range brackets or preferred distances, etc. Meant this to go out with last turn, but time makes fools of us all. Will work this into the OP later as well.

Spoiler: Expedition Formatting (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TURNTURNTURN
Turn 18

NOCOF: The Ebony Moonblade Ravensblight returns home from the friendship expedition. Duffy patches Mace up, and together they continue forward with the OALM Hunters, augmented by new armaments.

Ara Memoria: Pulls Arianna back from Haven and pays back 5 dukes on their debt to the town.

RoboCorp: Jerv continues deeper into the Antiquarian's Manor

Dr. Alfina Almirez: Sends Draco in for extensive treatment at the renovated hospital, as well as allowing them to recuperate in their own time. They are thankful for this and present their doctor with a folded paper dragon. Dr. Almirez also bids ₹3.19 for a double pistol and a cruciform sword.
Spoiler: A Gift? (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Purchase (click to show/hide)

Andrea: Libra returns home, carrying the stage 1 loot and spare equipment. Leo and Virgo continue forwards through Darremont.

---

Darremont's Bell
As the NOCOF and OALM expedition draws ever nearer to the Church at the heart of Darremont's Bell, a haunting energy begins to build throughout the city. The lunacite crystals that grow throughout every bloodstained alley and corpse-choked boulevard hum with waiting energy, and anticipatory light that shines the brighter with each passing step.

Darremont's Bell - The Antiquarian's Manor
The pigeon traffic from the expedition to the Antiquarian's manor, however, reveals that their group appears to have breached the Manor's exterior, and now faces the difficult choice of where to go next.

Spoiler: Haven Improvements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Available Expeditions (click to show/hide)

The Store
Spoiler: Inoculation Candidates (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Melee Weapons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ranged Weapons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Other Equipment (click to show/hide)

Alchemy and Crafting
Spoiler: Available Recipes (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 11:33:43 am by Draignean »
---

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Dr. Alfina Almirez: Please tell me you're not thinking of selling/breaking that priceless gift.  If you are, I'll give you the ₹0.08 myself to preserve it.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 56