Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 56

Author Topic: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy | Always Recruiting  (Read 33944 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any lone hunters up for an expedition?

I propose expedition Magical Beginnings! Sign up with Aigre!

I also have a pistol to lend or sell.

We will take our bandit dagger back now.

Can I offer to buy the bandit dagger? Or trade it for the pistol?
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

I can offer to lend you a bandit's dagger, free of charge* if we agree to go two levels deep into  Darremont's Bell.

(*) unless you lose it/decide to keep it- then you owe me ₹0.72.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can offer to lend you a bandit's dagger, free of charge* if we agree to go two levels deep into  Darremont's Bell.

(*) unless you lose it/decide to keep it- then you owe me ₹0.72.

I can go with you. I need some kind of melee weapon, and am hoping to buy the dagger NOCOF loaned. Else I could use the funds to repay loan. I do have a pistol I wont be using.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

JACKJACKJACK Pay back 1.34

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

very well, please sign here:
Quote from: Magical Beginnings Expedition
The following signatories agree to an expedition into the Darremont's Bell. The terms of the agreement are as follows:

1)The signatories commit to operating in good faith. Betrayal, negligence in hunter equipment or manifest, or other acts which may Intentionally cause harm or damages to the other signatories are acts of bad faith.
2) If a signatory is found to have acted in bad faith, they agree to pay for such damages caused, including equipment and hunter replacement.
3) The loot distribution is as follows:
A) Each hunter provided entitles each participating signatory to an equal share of the loot.
B) The loot will be split as evenly as possibly when possible, and when impossible, the preferences of signatories and value of the loot shall be used to negotiate any remaining loot which cannot be split evenly.
4) Signatories agree to delve two levels into the expedition
5) Terms of this contract may be modified by agreement of all signatories

All Agreed'

Dr. Alfirna Aywanez

ACTACTACT: Subject Draco to Experimental Treatment. Buy Tier 4 Spare Ammo. Send Draco on an Expedition to Darremont's Bell.

Spoiler: expedition manifest (click to show/hide)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

I propose expedition Magical Beginnings! Sign up with Aigre!

I also have a pistol to lend or sell.

We will take our bandit dagger back now.

Can I offer to buy the bandit dagger? Or trade it for the pistol?

We have listed our terms multiple times.  If you want to keep the bandit dagger, it's 10% the value of your loot from your last expedition, plus cost of the dagger.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SAINTSAINTSAINT: Pay ₹0.34 and return the dagger

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you very much.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Sell three Wraith Essences to NOCOF for $2.10.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 10:36:29 am by Powder Miner »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Join expedition to Darremont's Bell under Magical Beginnings Expedition. We are borrowing another bandit dagger and 0.39 from Dr. Alfirna Aywanez.

Magical Beginnings Expedition
Candidate U06-832
Bandit Dagger
✢Bloodthorn Bow✢
---
Preferred Range: 5
Movement: Maintain Range with Free Movement

Melee Target Weights (
LeastNumerous = 1
Wounded = 2
)

Ranged Target Weights (
LeastNumerous = 1
Wounded = 3
HasRanged = 4
Closest 2
)

very well, please sign here:
Quote from: Magical Beginnings Expedition
The following signatories agree to an expedition into the Darremont's Bell. The terms of the agreement are as follows:

1)The signatories commit to operating in good faith. Betrayal, negligence in hunter equipment or manifest, or other acts which may Intentionally cause harm or damages to the other signatories are acts of bad faith.
2) If a signatory is found to have acted in bad faith, they agree to pay for such damages caused, including equipment and hunter replacement.
A) Each hunter provided entitles each participating signatory to an equal share of the loot.
B) The loot will be split as evenly as possibly when possible, and when impossible, the preferences of signatories and value of the loot shall be used to negotiate any remaining loot which cannot be split evenly.
4) Signatories agree to delve two levels into the expedition
5) Terms of this contract may be modified by agreement of all signatories

All Agreed'

Dr. Alfirna Aywanez
Aigre the Armourer

ACTACTACT: Subject Draco to Experimental Treatment. Buy Tier 4 Spare Ammo. Send Draco on an Expedition to Darremont's Bell.

Spoiler: expedition manifest (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 11:04:28 am by Aigre Excalibur »

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sell three Wraith Essences to NOCOF for $2.10.

Done!

@ACTACTACT:
Assemble some twitchy chains bois with the wraith essence and the requisite fees.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Sell 1 Cracked Affinity Stone to NOCOF for ₹0.3.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Expedition Contract
The undersigned Orders (Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica and League of Unaligned Practicioners) agree to mutually beneficial alliance of Hunters for the purpose of an Expedition to
  • Carn Feuerlyn
This Expedition will be known as the "Carn Cartography Expedition"

The terms of the agreement are as follows:

1) The signatories commit to operating in good faith. Betrayal, negligence in hunter equipment or manifest, or other acts which may Intentionally cause harm or damages to the other signatories are acts of bad faith.
A) Each hunter provided entitles each participating signatory to a share of the loot. (2:1 in this case)
B) Loot will be divided by internal auction.
4) Terms of this contract may be modified by agreement of all signatories

The following orders agree to bring the listed Hunters, reasonably equipped:

OALM
-Hunter "Keravnos"
-Hunter "Ochyrosi"

Additionally, OALM will provide a Rifle-Spear to LOUP for use during the expedition. LOUP will provide a Hand Crossbow to OALM for use during the expedition.

Orders of the Moonlight:
- Doctor Enato Pyrinikos, for Ordo ad Liberandum Mechanica
-

ACTACTACT: Keravnos and Ochyrosi embark to Carn Feuerlyn on the Carn Cartography Expedition. (Spending 3 sovs on embark costs)
Spoiler: Expedition Manifest (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 02:11:49 pm by NUKE9.13 »
Long Live United Forenia!

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sell 1 Cracked Affinity Stone to NOCOF for ₹0.3.

Done

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Glad to see somebody finally had the guts to check out a new area.  Also thanks everyone for your debt payments.  Don't really have time to update the ledgers, but you'll get credited when I do.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 56