Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: Demon Mafia - GAME OVER - Law and Chaos win!  (Read 15278 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Demon Mafia - Day 1 - NINE Aligned
« Reply #225 on: July 26, 2022, 02:14:46 pm »

For example, Knightwing, why are you begging for your life but not willing to roleclaim? I assumed maybe at first you have been so distracted, so flustered by these accusations and being at L-1 that you did not think of it, but I have annouced the capability earlier in thread now! Is it perhaps because you are unwilling to claim?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 26, 2022, 02:16:09 pm »

Yeah your time would be better spent working to clear yourself than snarking.

Snarking is fine if you’re mafia though, since it means a lot less work in future days.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 26, 2022, 02:18:22 pm »

Oh. I have Mother Harlot. I’m basically a vigilante, I have a kill and a defense ability

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 26, 2022, 02:19:33 pm »

Sigh.. Kinda wish I was mafia right now since everything people accuse Knightwing of I'm also culpable for. Mostly.  :P

Knightwing And good night with that bomb.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 26, 2022, 02:23:00 pm »

Sigh.. Kinda wish I was mafia right now since everything people accuse Knightwing of I'm also culpable for. Mostly.  :P

Knightwing And good night with that bomb.
You are, but it's your town meta. :P

So, twilight now. I don't feel good about this one, but we'll see how it turns out. Knightwing, care to give the answer away since we'll all see it soon anyway?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2022, 02:24:23 pm »

Oh. I have Mother Harlot. I’m basically a vigilante, I have a kill and a defense ability

Entering Twilight, you kinda set yourself up for that one given players have two demons. Revealing the name of one is grounds for Negotiations. And don't want Mafia to get the Kill ability, so.

Eh, that and funny hammer.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2022, 02:26:08 pm »

Entering Twilight, you kinda set yourself up for that one given players have two demons. Revealing the name of one is grounds for Negotiations. And don't want Mafia to get the Kill ability, so.
Yes, I thought that too. He made himself a mandatory kill since otherwise, if he is town, mafia would definitely get his demon. You (I mean, Knightwing) were supposed to roleclaim what it DOES, not what it's called!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 26, 2022, 02:27:16 pm »

The day has ended so we shouldn’t be discussing things, maaaaan.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 26, 2022, 02:28:40 pm »

The day has ended so we shouldn’t be discussing things, maaaaan.
Someone needs to re-read the OP methinks.
-Hammers are in effect. Once a majority vote is reached, the Day phase ends and the game will enter Twilight. You may continue to talk as long as the thread remains unlocked.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 26, 2022, 02:34:00 pm »

Oh we get to talk still?

I gotta say, the comedic timing on Knightwing finally claiming (a vig no less) and Tric being "lol hammer" is pretty comedy.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 26, 2022, 02:36:54 pm »

I don't feel good about this one, but we'll see how it turns out.
Why? You're the Knightwing-o-meter. I will feel pretty dumb if he's town though since I don't think Knightwing has played very well.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 26, 2022, 02:37:54 pm »

If you wish, you may vote for No Elimination. A hammer will occur if at least 50% of the remaining living players vote for it. The Day will then end and continue onto the Night phase.

That really shouldn’t be just a separate rule for no lynching.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 26, 2022, 02:41:18 pm »

This probably doesn't matter, but any other demons? I started with two of mine. You should have a second?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2022, 02:43:33 pm »

I don't feel good about this one, but we'll see how it turns out.
Why? You're the Knightwing-o-meter. I will feel pretty dumb if he's town though since I don't think Knightwing has played very well.
The second half of this exactly. In every way he is matching his scumself, but his last few posts of the day don't read like outed scum to me. It wasn't enough to change my vote, but it's enough to make me feel like maybe he just did a bad job this time around.

I think it was the only possible decision either way, but I'll be annoyed if he's town and just played badly. You're supposed to level your meta in the direction of getting BETTER, not worse.

I feel like town should take this time to coordinate on recruitment, especially if Knightwing will cooperate and fullclaim now.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 26, 2022, 02:45:58 pm »

I will likely be recruiting demons just to weaken them if the mafia decide to recruit. Perhaps we should just have the remaining chaos players recruit the first demon, and the law players recruit the second?

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21