Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: Demon Mafia - GAME OVER - Law and Chaos win!  (Read 15428 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Demon Mafia - Day 2 - Beyond the Point of Redemption
« Reply #255 on: July 27, 2022, 06:21:31 pm »

To be fair, did not really know who was confirmed. So I went with the idea that Jim dies night 1 and used Dia.

From the sounds of it, NQT and I are confirmed not to have done the kill, since they were surprised Jim was alive.

... One reason I didn't cast it on Chaos' side is mostly cause I'm Law. That said, it's either Jim or Toony yeah?

Say what you want about me targeting Law, I didn't sabotage Chaos' recruitment last night.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 27, 2022, 06:28:46 pm »

… it’s a 9 player game, which more than likely means only 2 mafia. 1 mafia member guaranteed to be publicly Law, one Chaos. We eliminated the Chaos mafia on D1. The other mafia is Law.

Like… pay attention?

Of all the Law members available to kill, why on Earth would anyone choose Jim? You claimed Miller, which is only ever a town role in a standard game, and I was pretty confident everyone townread Toony.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2022, 06:45:46 pm »

Y’also haven’t told us what Dia does, which would be helpful in figuring out what happened with Jim.

We know from KW’s flip that the mafia seem to have demons that have a special factional kill each, so it’s  likely the other mafia member has demons that do weird shit with their faction kill, such as make it look like someone else performed it.

We know NQT targeted Jim, presumably with Metatron, but we don’t know what that did, so if NQT would also like to tell us what that was supposed to do it would be helpful.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2022, 06:49:51 pm »

ToonyMan

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 27, 2022, 06:50:18 pm »

Also, Tric, you're... unbelievable.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 27, 2022, 06:53:33 pm »

Rightio.

Would you like to expand on voting for Toony? I’m not against it buuuut… there’s already been a revealed demon on the scum team that makes it look like someone else performed the mafiakill.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 27, 2022, 06:54:34 pm »

So we know NQT and Tric acted on Jim, and I have claimed Jim acted on NJW, who was killed in the night.

Would Toony and Max like to claim their actions?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 27, 2022, 06:55:17 pm »

So we know NQT and Tric acted on Jim, and I have claimed Jim acted on NJW, who was killed in the night.

Would Toony and Max like to claim their actions?
I targeted ToonyMan.

I'd like to hear from ToonyMan before saying more.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 27, 2022, 07:05:27 pm »

Okay fine I'll talk normally.

Full claim (since I promised I'd be okay with people voting me today anyway...)

My demons are Dionysus and Black Frost. Cybele was my third pick but I didn't get it.

Dionysus has a one-shot called Sexy Dance that prevents harmful actions from working on me that night and redirects all beneficial actions to me that night.

Black Frost has a two-shot called Black Dracostrike that kills the demon in someone's party that's weak to the Dark element, if they have any. If I kill a demon then I gain multi-tasking the next night.

I also have an Endure one-shot passive the prevents the death of any of my demons, but only once.

Last night I:

1. Used Black Dracostrike on Jim Groovester
2. Used Sabotage to reduce the strength of a random Chaos player's demon recruitment
3. I didn't try to recruit any of the demons, because I expect to die today

The result:

I did not gain multi-tasking, in other words I was not able to kill one of Jim's demons.
Sabotage was successful.
My Endure was used.

I'm voting Jim because NQT and Tric are less likely to be mafia. If I'm voted first then vote Jim tomorrow.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 27, 2022, 07:07:36 pm »

I also have an Endure one-shot passive the prevents the death of any of my demons, but only once.
[...]
My Endure was used.
Hahaha, thanks for making this easy.

I shot ToonyMan with my gun that kills the demons of mafia members.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 27, 2022, 07:10:43 pm »

You're wrong, but okay.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 27, 2022, 07:10:59 pm »

That seems a bit on the nose as an ability. Also, webadict claimed to have a kill action that he would use on one of Toony’s demons, so one of your actions failed.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 27, 2022, 07:11:51 pm »

Max is still town here, if I die today STILL VOTE JIM TOMORROW

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 27, 2022, 07:12:41 pm »

Max is still cleared, yes, but I’d still like to clear up the discrepancy :p

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 27, 2022, 07:14:14 pm »

That seems a bit on the nose as an ability.
It's exactly what it does, but it's actually two abilities working together to create this effect.
I have one that shoots people, and one that makes the shooting only affect mafia.

BUT, if webadict did try to kill one of Toony's demons, then that means Toony is probably town, since otherwise one or the other would have gotten through, so I do want to hear whether he did that. I didn't remember him saying he would, so I figured all the targets were accounted for.
Unvote for a sec since I'm not going to be here for a bit.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21