Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should gun ownership rights belong to the original design, or should revisions create "new guns" with individual rights?

One design, one right - a gun and all its revisions only belong to one person at a time.
Each revision creates a new gun with rights different from the original.
I have no opinion.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31

Author Topic: RISKY ARMS VENTURE - Spring, 1930 (ENDING SOON!)  (Read 28615 times)

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
Re: RISKY ARMS VENTURE - Spring, 1919
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2022, 10:39:57 pm »

ACTACTACT
Contract: Mariti Naval Office
Weapon:  TM-18-1A "Buzzard"
Pitch:
With its two barrels and extreme fire rate, round-for-round, the Buzzard is capable of firing for much longer than any of the competition - giving the equivalent of sustained fire in a fraction of the time. Think of the bang you are getting for your buck!

Choose power and efficiency. Choose Korsgaard.

Don't tell them that while the failure rate per round is low, the overall failure rate is less than stellar.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 11:31:59 pm by Iris »
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2022, 10:44:49 pm »

ACTACTACT

Contract: Mariti Naval Office
Weapon: A1 Holocaust
Pitch:
The A1 is a reliable, long-range, high-powered weapon ideal for situations where fresh water and maintenance facilities must be carried around anyway. Even if it has trouble hitting an aircraft, it is guaranteed to put the fear of God in one.

Ammo Contractors: I am now accepting bids for x2 15x120mm ammo for my A1 Holocaust HMG. This can be contingent on me winning the bid or a guaranteed delivery.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RISKY ARMS VENTURE
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2022, 10:58:40 pm »

Be prepared to win a contract!  Nothing is quite as sad as defaulting because you didn't have any sub-contractors lined up for the contract you won!
At this point I would just like to say that Exemplar Armoury is fully capable of fulfilling one half of the HMG contract instantly.
Spoiler: Exemplar Armoury (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 11:07:50 pm by m1895 »

ConscriptFive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2022, 11:01:35 pm »

Be prepared to win a contract!  Nothing is quite as sad as defaulting because you didn't have any sub-contractors lined up for the contract you won!
At this point I would just like to say that Exemplar Armoury is fully capable of fulfilling one half of the HMG contract instantly.

Can I get a free ammo press too?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2022, 11:07:34 pm »

Can I get a free ammo press too?

I’ll bite, how much you want for the bullets?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2022, 12:36:08 am »

Quote from: Subcontracting between Korsgaard and Exemplar Armouries
In the event that Korsgaard Armoury wins the contract from the Mariti Naval Office, Exemplar Armoury agrees to provide two shipments of 13.5mm Korsgaard ammunition and one shipment of "Buzzard" HMGs at the earliest available opportunity. To facilitate this, Korsgaard Armoury will grant Exemplar Armoury the licenses for the production of the arms and ammunition in question, lasting until the contract has been fulfilled or defaulted.

Korsgaard Armoury agrees to provide Exemplar Armoury with a total of $50 per shipment of Buzzard machine guns and $7 per shipment of accompanying 13.5mm ammunition.

In the event of Korsgaard Armoury failing to win the contract from the Mariti Naval Office, this subcontracting agreement is null and void.

Signed:
  • Korsgaard Armoury
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2022, 12:46:59 am »

Rohnmohal Armoury places no bids for any contracts this phase

It does, however, manufacture a shipment of G18 rifles and ammo for sale onto the civilian market

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RA Designs (click to show/hide)

Subcontractors: In the event Rohnmohal Armoury wins the Imperiosa contract, it seeks two (2) Partners to aid it in fulfilling the contract in regards to both weapons and ammo. Terms to be negotiated by interested parties.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 11:37:21 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2022, 01:09:47 am »

ACTACTACT

Sandblaster Inc. is proud to place a bid to assist Socialas Party Police in asserting their superiority with the Commie Crusher '18, the ideal weapon for all loyal Communists Commissars to Crush Dissent.
"The Commie Crusher '18, due to being a Revolver, is immune to jamming. It is a large and intimidating pistol with a sexy blued finish. The trigger has been made so that its user KNOWS they're purposefully purging disloyal criminals of the State and is not prone to other manufacturer's accidental discharges that could injure loyal party members.  Wood handles are provided so the user can place their favorite Marxist-Leninist sayings upon their service weapon for inspiration.
Finally: The CC’18 functions perfectly well when pointed downward at a 45 degree angle."

Spoiler: Company Info (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weapon Designs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Subcontractors (click to show/hide)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2022, 01:19:01 am »

Quote from: Sandblaster Inc.-Alfred Nobel Initial Arms Deal
Sandblaster Inc. agrees to pay Alfred Nobel $25 for two Commie Crusher '18 revolvers and one .38 ammo to be manufactured this turn and delivered to Sandblaster Inc., utilizing the Commie Crusher '18 design for this turn only.
x Eustace Jackson, Sandblaster Inc.
x                                                 

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2022, 01:20:33 am »

Quote from: Subcontracting between Korsgaard and Exemplar Armouries
In the event that Korsgaard Armoury wins the contract from the Mariti Naval Office, Exemplar Armoury agrees to provide two shipments of 13.5mm Korsgaard ammunition and one shipment of "Buzzard" HMGs at the earliest available opportunity. To facilitate this, Korsgaard Armoury will grant Exemplar Armoury the licenses for the production of the arms and ammunition in question, lasting until the contract has been fulfilled or defaulted.

Korsgaard Armoury agrees to provide Exemplar Armoury with a total of $50 per shipment of Buzzard machine guns and $7 per shipment of accompanying 13.5mm ammunition.

In the event of Korsgaard Armoury failing to win the contract from the Mariti Naval Office, this subcontracting agreement is null and void.

Signed:
  • Korsgaard Armoury
  • Exemplar Armoury
This agreement leaves me fully capable of producing shipments this turn, for anyone else looking to break into the HMG ring. Payment deferred until after you've won the contract!

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2022, 01:25:00 am »

Quote from: Sandblaster Inc.-Alfred Nobel Initial Arms Deal
Sandblaster Inc. agrees to pay Alfred Nobel $25 for two Commie Crusher '18 revolvers and one .38 ammo to be manufactured this turn and delivered to Sandblaster Inc., utilizing the Commie Crusher '18 design for this turn only.
x Eustace Jackson, Sandblaster Inc.
x Alfred Nobel, ceo of Alfred Nobel                                         

Light forger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2022, 01:32:54 am »

GM Clarification/Question

On to game things Singular design has an open weapon line and ammo press and is willing to loan it out for a modest price.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2022, 01:44:20 am »

On to game things Singular design has an open weapon line and ammo press and is willing to loan it out for a modest price.
Rohnmohal Armoury is interested in what such a modest price would entail exactly.

ConscriptFive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2022, 01:47:17 am »

MdlM SA is available for short term weapons and ammo production.

Both are available at a rate of production cost + 50%

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2022, 02:00:09 am »

GM Question
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31