Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should gun ownership rights belong to the original design, or should revisions create "new guns" with individual rights?

One design, one right - a gun and all its revisions only belong to one person at a time.
Each revision creates a new gun with rights different from the original.
I have no opinion.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31

Author Topic: RISKY ARMS VENTURE - Winter, 1929  (Read 28057 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: RISKY ARMS VENTURE - Spring, 1921
« Reply #195 on: October 31, 2022, 08:32:15 am »

ACTACTACT | Contract Application

Contract: Unknown Buyer #11
Weapon: Halflight V:CE
Pitch: Years of design and improvement have made the Halflight V:CE the most accurate, reliable, and rugged 1 caliber explosive harpoon rifle on the market. Your 'parasite' ridden 'whales' will be swiftly and efficiently put out of their misery, allowing for the formation of a healthier 'ecosystem' that favors the 'right' kind of 'bloated mammal'. Only small issue we have is that the serial number stamps keep falling off, so you might have to write your numbers in with a pencil or something until we get that sorted out - hopefully it's no issue.

-----
In addition, the following:
Sell ammo produced last round.
Continue producing ammunition

Offer the following the contract to all individuals.

Spoiler: Public Contract (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ursus Brachi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Designs (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Khang36

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RISKY ARMS VENTURE - Winter, 1920
« Reply #196 on: October 31, 2022, 08:39:56 am »

ACTACTACT
Quote from: Bid  Parvus Milita Forces #8
Weapon:VL M18 A2
Pitch:the VL M18 A2 is based on simple and proven designs that does not try anything fancy or complicated. Accurate and one of the easiest guns to maintain currently available in the market.
Quote from: Bid Socialas Workers Council #9
Weapon:VL M18 A2
Pitch: The VL M18 A2 (not to be confused with the other M18) is just the rifle the council is looking for as it meets the requirement for an accurate and precise rifle. While it is not a semi-auto it uses a larger caliber compared to those, where you would need 2~3 shots from one of the semi-autos to put a man down you will only need one well aimed shot with the VL M18 A2 to do the same.

Contract
VML is looking to secure contracts to manufacture shipments of VL M18 A2 and 7x50mm ammo in the event we win any our bids

we are looking for the following

7 6 shipments of ammo
6 4 shipments of VL M18 A2

Terms and prices too the determined

produce 1 shipment of VL M18 A2
produce 1 shipment of 7x50mm
Spoiler: VLM (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: design (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Contracts (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 06:28:21 pm by Khang36 »

Khang36

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 31, 2022, 08:43:15 am »

Alfred Nobel will produce a maximum of 2 shipments of guns and one shipment of ammo for the first company taking the offer.

Our Tariffs:
* weapon cost + $8 for a gun
* $5 for ammo

Get 'em while they're hot.

VLM is interested in securing the services of Alfred Noble

Quote from: Contract
Vaux and leander Manufacturing agrees to pay Alfred Nobel $56 for two VL M18 A2 and one 7x50mm ammo to be manufactured this turn and delivered to Vaux and leander Manufacturing in the event we win a contract in Spring 1921.
x Jack Leander, Co founder of Vaux and leander Manufacturing
x               
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 09:00:40 am by Khang36 »

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 31, 2022, 09:57:07 am »

Sorry, but I'm looking for a weapons sale that is not conditional on winning a contract. At the rate I'm offering, the weapons can be sold at a small profit on the civilian market.

Khang36

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 31, 2022, 10:14:55 am »

Sorry, but I'm looking for a weapons sale that is not conditional on winning a contract. At the rate I'm offering, the weapons can be sold at a small profit on the civilian market.

that is fine too

Quote from: updated contract
Vaux and leander Manufacturing agrees to pay Alfred Nobel $56 for two VL M18 A2 and one 7x50mm ammo to be manufactured this turn and delivered to Vaux and leander Manufacturing.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 31, 2022, 10:46:28 am »

Quote from: updated contract
Vaux and leander Manufacturing agrees to pay Alfred Nobel $56 for two VL M18 A2 and one 7x50mm ammo to be manufactured this turn and delivered to Vaux and leander Manufacturing.
x Alfred Nobel, Ceo of Alfred Nobel

Alfred Nobel produces two shipments of VL M18 A2 and 1 shipment of 7x50 ammo, sending them all back to Vaux and leande Manufacturing as per contract.

With the money, Alfred Nobel buys an additional ammo press.

Spoiler: Company Sheet (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: RISKY ARMS VENTURE - Winter, 1920
« Reply #201 on: October 31, 2022, 10:52:01 am »

The factory sings with wonderful music. Massgraves might not be the biggest seller on the market just yet, but everyone can feel proud about doing their part.

...nobody's quite sure why they get a peculiar sense of foreboding reading about the fortunes of a confectionery company, though.

Spoiler: Designs (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: RISKY ARMS VENTURE - Spring, 1920
« Reply #202 on: October 31, 2022, 09:12:48 pm »

ACTACTACT

Bid: Ditissimus Security Circle #10
Weapon: Cancer Adreptus C

The Cancer Adreptus is a state-of-the-art modern pistol. You will find it easy to shoot and plenty powerful for civilian use. Magazine-fed pistols are the way of the future, and will allow the user to expend rounds in a prolonged fight far faster than an older revolver-style weapon. Our toggle-locking delayed blowback is the most advanced action on the market, and will definitely remain the modern standard, unlike simpler and cheaper designs, which will be forgotten because they are inferior.

I'm going to spend another $11 to run all my assembly lines, and deliver the completed 5 batches of weapons and ammunition to complete the #6 contract.

Spoiler: Company Details (click to show/hide)

Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 03, 2022, 12:47:13 pm »

turn imminent.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 03, 2022, 01:00:32 pm »

Make stuff, sell stock

Spoiler:  Aywen Industries (click to show/hide)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 03, 2022, 01:28:23 pm »

KashKow Industries pays Nope LLC $30 now, I exchange for a single Shipment of mark 1 Half-light Lance Projectors this turn.

Assuming this is agreed, I send the money, recieve the shipment and sell for a net $5 profit.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 03, 2022, 01:31:35 pm »

Spoiler: Company Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 03, 2022, 01:32:13 pm »

Assuming this is agreed, I send the money, recieve the shipment and sell for a net $5 profit.

Contract accepted, thank you very much for subsidizing me 😅

NOPE LLC manufactures two units of ammunition and sells them on the civilian market. With the $25 advanced by KashKow Industries NOPE LLC produces, then delivers to KashKow Industries, one shipment of Mk1 Half-light Projectors

Spoiler: NOPE LLC (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Designs of NOPE LLC (click to show/hide)

Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
Re: RISKY ARMS VENTURE - Winter, 1921
« Reply #208 on: November 03, 2022, 01:32:33 pm »

Winter, 1921.  Design Phase.

The first radio-broadcasted baseball game occurs in the USA - the Pirates defeated the Phillies 8-5.  A massive labor uprising occurs in West Virginia.  Hyperinflation (no, the other kind) is rampant in Germany, and martial law is declared following the assassination of their Financial Minister.  Gucci has been founded in France, and will soon produce some of the most awful over-priced fashion merchandise the world has ever seen.  A number of shady individuals quietly draw plans in a dark basement somewhere.

It is now the design phase.  You may post a design for a new weapon or post a revision for an existing one.  New contracts will be posted and can be bid on next phase.

Contract Bids
Spoiler: Contract Bids (click to show/hide)

Contracts
Spoiler: Contracts (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Accepted Contracts (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 01:40:34 pm by evictedSaint »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: RISKY ARMS VENTURE - Winter, 1921
« Reply #209 on: November 03, 2022, 02:31:02 pm »

Make 7.92x55mm ammo and CC18s, sell stock

Spoiler:  Aywen Industries (click to show/hide)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31