Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47

Author Topic: Wormwood Mafia - Game Over  (Read 30196 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day Three
« Reply #615 on: March 08, 2023, 01:16:07 pm »

To further iterate it is astromincally unlikely your the root since as you already iterated you claimed on day 1 before any of this even happened for you to be the root would require a level of oracle foresight or luck I'm comfortable making a bet on.
"Astronomically unlikely?!"
If Tric was the root, and he figured lying about his role would be an optimal tactic, he only needed, at most, a 1-in-3 chance of being correct.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: March 08, 2023, 01:18:09 pm »

Your argument is A1s is lying. Which would make them mafia.
No my argument is A1 is lying. Which would make them town. Do you not understand what the damn implications of being the Root is?
You can't just say they're lying...

I know the term for this,(even if I can't remember it right now) but you're just ignoring facts that don't fit your hypothesis. Which is more likely, that they are lying in a way that is easily seen through, or that they are telling the truth?

The implication you imply doesn't matter. What matters is who the Mafia is. So who is it?

Ninjajack. And I wouldn't lie, I'd just tell the truth. Far less likely to bite me.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: March 08, 2023, 01:22:26 pm »

I are you fuckin you literally... ok one of you is acting like a moron and the other is a mafia I'm done trying to work around your absolutely horrid levels of critical thinking and reasoning im sticking with Jack and that is that vote me out and we lose tonight frankly I don't care at this point.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: March 08, 2023, 01:27:44 pm »

To further iterate it is astromincally unlikely your the root since as you already iterated you claimed on day 1 before any of this even happened for you to be the root would require a level of oracle foresight or luck I'm comfortable making a bet on.
"Astronomically unlikely?!"
If Tric was the root, and he figured lying about his role would be an optimal tactic, he only needed, at most, a 1-in-3 chance of being correct.
Hahaha

Hahahahahaha

Haaaaah

Haaaaah

Haaaaaaaaaaaaah

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: March 08, 2023, 01:35:49 pm »

Sorry guys, long day. I skimmed that there are now 4 stems? I will pick one to vote for as soon as I read the thread closer.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: March 08, 2023, 01:38:31 pm »

I want to argue with people being dumb but I also don't want to spend the rest of the day doing it. This isn't the normal stupidity I'm used to, but extra special limited time offer stupidity.

TricMagic and EuchreJack I'm thinking of you just in case you somehow think what I'm saying doesn't apply to you in fact it only applies to you two.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: March 08, 2023, 01:51:16 pm »

OIC. I vote Fluffe9911 unless they explain why they lied (on the off chance that town!Fluffe9911 doesn't understand why lying=mafia).
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: March 08, 2023, 01:55:53 pm »

The remaining mafia is either a genuine stem claim or a genuine flower claim. One of the four stem claims is actually the final root player fakeclaiming, so voting a stem player for fakeclaiming their role is voting a town player, and if this is what you're getting caught up on you're fucking stupid.

Again, the final mafia is either a genuine stem claim

or a genuine flower claim

Sorry guys, long day. I skimmed that there are now 4 stems? I will pick one to vote for as soon as I read the thread closer.
OIC. I vote Fluffe9911 unless they explain why they lied (on the off chance that town!Fluffe9911 doesn't understand why lying=mafia).

Stop, please, and think about what you're doing for ten seconds.

AGAIN SINCE APPARENTLY NOBODY FUCKING READS

VOTING A STEM PLAYER FOR FAKECLAIMING THEIR ROLE IS VOTING A TOWN PLAYER

THE FINAL MAFIA IS A GENUINE STEM CLAIM OR A GENUINE FLOWER CLAIM
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: March 08, 2023, 02:00:25 pm »

I'm sorry, Fluffe9911 is cleared because they lied?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: March 08, 2023, 02:06:12 pm »

You've missed the point of what I'm saying.

Is Fluffe9911 lying about being a stem? Maybe, maybe not.

But if you think Fluffe9911 is lying about being a Stem, then you are saying you think he is the last root fakeclaiming being a stem, which would make him town, and therefore it's completely braindead of you to vote for Fluffe9911 because of that.

So, go outside, go stare at some far off object for a couple minutes, and think about the game and whether what you're doing actually makes any sense at all.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: March 08, 2023, 02:07:02 pm »

Have you never lied once in your life?

We're all really liars on the inside.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: March 08, 2023, 02:10:15 pm »

Have you never lied once in your life?

We're all really liars on the inside.
Oh, I lied my ass off on multiple occasions. But not as a town in a game of Mafia.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: March 08, 2023, 02:20:33 pm »

I lied in the latest Paranormal as town.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: March 08, 2023, 02:23:08 pm »

Webadict: Flower
Jim Groovester: Flower

ToonyMan: Stem
TricMagic: Stem

a1s: Stem?
EuchreJack: Flower?
Fluffe9911: Stem?

MaximumSpin: Root
notquitethere: Root

...Jack, did you ever tell us your own roll? Mafia must be within these three.

Assuming A1s is telling the truth, it's Fluffe. Assuming a1 is lying as town, it's Jack. Assuming a1s is lying as mafia, it's them.

You can yell at me toony, I'm just following the logic chain from the start again, and this is what occurs.

Only if they are lying town does it mean jack is Mafia. Don't lie town, it just confuses things. If a1s is telling the truth, then we have a Thunderdome. Is this true Fluffe?

... Granted, Jim's thing. Which makes no sense, only Jack could be Mafia in this scenario. And a1s or Fluffe would have to be lying, so we Lynch all Lyers. Which brings us back to our previous point, is Fluffe deranged enough to think lying about your ability to block is a good thing?

baps ninjaman

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: March 08, 2023, 02:26:43 pm »

Webadict: Flower
Jim Groovester: Flower

ToonyMan: Stem Root
TricMagic: Stem

a1s: Stem?
EuchreJack: Flower?
Fluffe9911: Stem?

MaximumSpin: Root
notquitethere: Root

baps ninjaman
Behold what Lies reap you Toonyman. If you're the lier who tried to get out of being lynched, then it all falls into MYLO tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47