Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29782 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (11 / 11) - Day 1 - Return Of The Hot Dogs
« Reply #255 on: May 11, 2023, 08:07:29 pm »

Wagon a-forming. NJW, you seem quite enthusiastic about this.
I am. Nobody wants toaster out, and better players than me have told me to back off it because he’s always like this, so I’m left with Jim or ideally Web. And astonishingly, there’s a slim chance I get Web. You have no idea how rare this is.

It’s also quite funny watching him panic and slip into a clumsy parody of Jim Groovester’s classic scum aggression. The thing about Powerwolfing is that you keep insulting and diminishing your opponents from the start of the day, and sap their willpower with textwalls or spam. I’m enjoying seeing Web screw this up.

@NJW: "im not scared u r"

Oh, honey. Four consecutive posts. Begging Tric and KW to vote with you.

To be honest, this gets boring. Do you know how many posts like that you’ve made at me? I can’t remember a single time you pulled the “you’ll see how wrong you were” as town - and to be fair, when you’re town it’s beneath you.

You’ve even been hard-defending Tric against NQT and using the case to attack him - a basic rerun of FBYOR6, or whichever had the dragons. You could at least try a different approach than spam and insults once in a while.
One wheel short of a wagon

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 11, 2023, 08:10:14 pm »

Why would Fal put kills in this setup, that's just ending the pain for the player who's being killed and that's totally against the spirit of the game.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 11, 2023, 08:13:08 pm »

I am. Nobody wants toaster out, and better players than me have told me to back off it because he’s always like this, so I’m left with Jim or ideally Web. And astonishingly, there’s a slim chance I get Web. You have no idea how rare this is.
You might actually convince me with that one. Not that I think web is scum - since we're masons - but that maybe you deserve a break too.
If killing webadict will make you happy, then maybe it's worth it.

Although I'm a little mad that you brought up Armed Forces again. I was trying to forget how badly we did in that one.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 11, 2023, 08:14:12 pm »

Wagon a-forming. NJW, you seem quite enthusiastic about this.

It’s also quite funny watching him panic and slip into a clumsy parody of Jim Groovester’s classic scum aggression. The thing about Powerwolfing is that you keep insulting and diminishing your opponents from the start of the day, and sap their willpower with textwalls or spam. I’m enjoying seeing Web screw this up.

Alright. I don't think you're scum. Unvote.

and NQT+Toony is a more solid wagon than KW+Tric.

I resent this though so I'm gonna sheep Knightwing and Tric. Jim Groovester! Your time of reckoning is here! Me and the true believers of town are going to ULTRAKILL you! Repost this if you believe in the divine right of town to win every game and conquer Jimnosis! FOR GLORY!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 11, 2023, 08:16:39 pm »

@NJW:  It was EuchreJack, c'mon, dude.

Although, getting people to vote me because it's funny IS a legitimate way to get me voted, and I have no defense for it!  Because it would be funny.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 11, 2023, 08:17:29 pm »

Also, this ain't soloscum Jim.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 11, 2023, 08:17:59 pm »

@Web:
So...lynch NQT, shoot NJW? I don't really think both are scum. Who do you shoot if NQT flips town?

I don't understand your invisible telepathy with Max. I don't really find that scummy though since you've done that together as town, but maybe I'm thinking of the Paranormal that had PMing.

Why would Fal put kills in this setup, that's just ending the pain for the player who's being killed and that's totally against the spirit of the game.
I don't really believe Web until he actually kills NJW.

You might actually convince me with that one. Not that I think web is scum - since we're masons - but that maybe you deserve a break too.

Although I'm a little mad that you brought up Armed Forces again. I was trying to forget how badly we did in that one.
It's actually kind of convincing that you two have a chat together, not that I believe that currently. Probably.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 11, 2023, 08:19:15 pm »

@Web:
So...lynch NQT, shoot NJW? I don't really think both are scum. Who do you shoot if NQT flips town?

I don't understand your invisible telepathy with Max. I don't really find that scummy though since you've done that together as town, but maybe I'm thinking of the Paranormal that had PMing.

I don't really believe Web until he actually kills NJW.

It's actually kind of convincing that you two have a chat together, not that I believe that currently. Probably.
I'm actually just a telepath in real life and that's how I win mafia.
I'm in your brain right now.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 11, 2023, 08:21:18 pm »

I don't understand your invisible telepathy with Max.
No, no, no. Because it's you asking, ToonyMan, and I like you, I will give you a genuine answer, privately, after this game is over and we can speak freely again. Remind me.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 11, 2023, 08:21:22 pm »

are you sensing my primal rage right now

Come on, vote Jim! Let your bloodlust be known! Cowards!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 11, 2023, 08:21:51 pm »

@web: Yep, you’re right, it was EJ, but the main point was the begging. Knightwing is indeed… elsewhere.

Possibly Jim now, and Max considering his masonbuddy? Honestly more than I dared to hope. I should probably get to bed now, but before I go: ideally Web, maybe Jim if that becomes impossible.
One wheel short of a wagon

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 11, 2023, 08:23:17 pm »

The reason why I think it's possible that Web and Max have a connection (besides saying they're masons), is because Webadict has some pretty strong town confidence in Max while understandably less town confidence in me. This seems odd to me because Web knows me and him have been fucked over by scum!Max in the past. So Web so freely giving Max the town pass is...there is probably a good reason I would like to hope.

@Max:
Get out of my head.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 11, 2023, 08:24:23 pm »

I gotta go make a sandwich.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 11, 2023, 08:25:26 pm »

@Toony:  I shoot KW if NQT flips Town.  Downside of my kill is it is delayed and requires setup...

I want you to understand that my Role consists of portions of previous Roles I have had before.  Which is why Max and I are Masons.  Toony, if I thought you were scum, I'd be ragging on you more.  But I don't.

@web: Yep, you’re right, it was EJ, but the main point was the begging. Knightwing is indeed… elsewhere.

Possibly Jim now, and Max considering his masonbuddy? Honestly more than I dared to hope. I should probably get to bed now, but before I go: ideally Web, maybe Jim if that becomes impossible.
Aiyaiyai!  Not my Masonbuddy Jim!  Because he ain't soloscum here.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 11, 2023, 08:28:54 pm »

The reason why I think it's possible that Web and Max have a connection (besides saying they're masons), is because Webadict has some pretty strong town confidence in Max while understandably less town confidence in me. This seems odd to me because Web knows me and him have been fucked over by scum!Max in the past. So Web so freely giving Max the town pass is...there is probably a good reason I would like to hope.

@Max:
Get out of my head.
I think we all know you're town here.

Because I read your mind and told my mason buddies.

See? Having me in your head is helpful. Besides, it's nice in here and I don't want to leave. There's so much room.

@Toony:  I shoot KW if NQT flips Town.  Downside of my kill is it is delayed and requires setup...
I will take that deal if you want me to switch.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 88