Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29758 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (10 / 11) - Day 2 - Bright Gold Dawn
« Reply #510 on: May 14, 2023, 08:16:51 am »

Egan, why did you protect Web? I mean, what about Web on D1 convinced you that 1. He's town, and 2. Other players might mess with him?
Did someone claim they were gonna stab him? If so I didn't see. My main motivation was to prevent him from converting anybody, and ideally get some evidence if he does try.
I see but it didn't actually stop him from acting did it? So you didn't jailkeep him.

--

Wild speculation: there are four solo cult leaders and each colour is linked to each of their wincons.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: May 14, 2023, 08:24:00 am »

Egan, why did you protect Web? I mean, what about Web on D1 convinced you that 1. He's town, and 2. Other players might mess with him?
Did someone claim they were gonna stab him? If so I didn't see. My main motivation was to prevent him from converting anybody, and ideally get some evidence if he does try.
I see but it didn't actually stop him from acting did it? So you didn't jailkeep him.

--

Wild speculation: there are four solo cult leaders and each colour is linked to each of their wincons.
Dude, I targeted you for all of my Actions, so if I'm a Cult Leader, you're my Cultist.  You literally have 2 Actions as proof I targeted you!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: May 14, 2023, 08:25:00 am »

Sorry, that's not true.

You have proof for all three of my Actions.

My mistake.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: May 14, 2023, 08:28:32 am »

Also, one of my numbers went up but the rest stayed the same. It was the green one which is... probably good?
If Green is town then I actually find this really odd.

Since it was my lowest number that went up which would definitely not be Green.

I know I said we should be a bit hush hush but if Green was already your lowest number...is this true? It's probably important to identify this.
Wasn't my lowest or my highest.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: May 14, 2023, 08:32:46 am »

--

Didn't stop him from acting, but it should have prevented his actions from reaching any players.
Real players, that is. :3

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 14, 2023, 08:34:15 am »

Huh.

Well, I don't really give a shit, so I'll claim mine.  No one else claim theirs.

My Green one went up 2, and my Pink one went up 4.

My Pink started at 0, and my Green one started at 2, so they're both at 4 for me.

Assuming that Jim is responsible for the Green number, then that accounts for his missing Action, because he didn't only Inspect me, that's for sure.

That also means that Pink does something else...

--

Didn't stop him from acting, but it should have prevented his actions from reaching any players.
Real players, that is. :3
Well, that makes sense.  But, you don't need to protect me.  I can't be converted.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 14, 2023, 08:42:12 am »

I think this is (partially) wrong, but I won't explain why.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: May 14, 2023, 08:42:54 am »

Egan, you didn't give me Pink Numbers, did you?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: May 14, 2023, 08:52:09 am »

Not to my knowledge. None of my actions interact with numbers at all.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: May 14, 2023, 08:54:14 am »

Webadict, I can confirm that just isn't how it occurs. Your Green numbers suggest you performed 2 actions.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 14, 2023, 08:58:54 am »

Webadict, I can confirm that just isn't how it occurs. Your Green numbers suggest you performed 2 actions.
I performed 2 different Actions.  Is that what you mean?  Because I did use 3 Actions.  Two of the Actions are the same Action (Giving Hot Dogs), but I use different AP costs to give different Hot Dogs.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 14, 2023, 09:00:52 am »

I definitely used either more or fewer actions than I gained green points, depending on how you count it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: May 14, 2023, 09:05:58 am »

Not to my knowledge. None of my actions interact with numbers at all.
Hm.

That is concerning, and means that Pink Numbers were able to target me through your Jail.

I mean, no idea what it does, but it is concerning that it wasn't stopped.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: May 14, 2023, 09:54:00 am »

Maybe the numbers change at random because screw us. I mean that would be convenient because then I wouldn't have to think about a mechanic I have no solid information on at all.

Pretty sure nobody could have interacted with you unless they had a copy of my own ability or something.
I guess it's also possible that my ability has a hidden-to-me effect on numbers? I don't know it all just seems random to me because my role doesn't state any way it interacts with them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: May 14, 2023, 10:03:39 am »

Maybe the numbers change at random because screw us. I mean that would be convenient because then I wouldn't have to think about a mechanic I have no solid information on at all.

Pretty sure nobody could have interacted with you unless they had a copy of my own ability or something.
I guess it's also possible that my ability has a hidden-to-me effect on numbers? I don't know it all just seems random to me because my role doesn't state any way it interacts with them.
Not true.  Some Abilities have Choose.  I have one like that, so it's definitely there, and that can do it.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 88